KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » kING OF TEAMS :bout announcements

kING OF TEAMS :bout announcements
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

kING OF TEAMS :bout announcements

BOUTS:

King kam's Team: IN YOUR FACE
VS
spranknissingin's Team

2nd BOUT

Golem's Team MARVEL
VS
Ethereal's Fierce Force

3rd bout

Lord of dream's Team dreamer
vs
Jinzin's team DARKHEARTS.

as i do not know what time you guys are available to debate your teams the first bout will start at 9 pm according to uk time. unless you PM me to know if there's any problems so the time can change.

members who are not involved in the fight can vote which team won with comments obviously.

the voting for each bout lasts 2 days

then after the next bout will begin exacly 2 days after the priviuos bot begun hence fore up to the finals which will last 5 days.

if can't pm then post
see characters in each team go to king of teams thread Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:15 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

OH S**T FORGOT ABOUT WYANDERS TEAM SEE TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR TEAMS NAME SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO REMEMBER.

WYNDAR'S TEAM WILL EITHER NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT (UNLKIELY)
HIS TEAM WILL JOIN ANOTHER FIGHT
OR IF SOMEONE CAN POST THERE TEAM FOR HIM TO GO UP AGAINST
IF NOT THEN HE WILL ALTOMATICALLY GO TO SEMI FINALS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:22 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Azrael, Agent X and Dachande (Predator from AVP)

Team woooooo

I'll face wyndar

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:24 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OK

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:27 AM
HigH ScholaR

check your PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:29 AM
HigH ScholaR

YOUR BOUT WITH WYANNDAR WILL BE THE LAST BOUT BEFOR THE SEMI FINALS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:31 AM
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Azrael, Agent X and Dachande (Predator from AVP)

Team woooooo

I'll face wyndar

wait up...you can't use azreal man...I got him for nightfall batman..... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:36 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
wait up...you can't use azreal man...I got him for nightfall batman..... stick out tongue

That would be knightfall AZRAEL, Batman was around during knightfall, he was in a hospital bad. Good choice.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:37 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

he was still going around by the name of batman until the real batman showed up...he's still mine..and thank you, I know....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:38 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

WHAT'S ALL

THIS JUST COMPRIMISE IF THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT ABILITIES LET IT SLY BUT IF NOT NATAKU8188 CAN BE AZ

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:44 AM
HigH ScholaR

IT SEEMS THEY Are different characters it is ok for him to chosse those characters g

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:46 AM
jinzin

they are the same character...just different suits...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:47 AM
HigH ScholaR

well that's ok as they have different abilities (different suits just forget about it.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION 2 DAYS IS TO LITTLE IT HAS NOW BEEN CHANGE TO 5 DAYS

THE FINAL MATCH WILL REMAIN 7 DAYS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:52 AM
jinzin

thank you man.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:53 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

otay... so when exactly does all this start? tonight? I won't be able to do it at 9 tonight sad
And is it fair that someone gets agentx? last I heard, he was rivaling Hulk!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:34 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

agent x= not cool.....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:44 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

agent x = not fair.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:55 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hell even gambit is a bot of a stretch here..

okay before these fights begin...i think we need to establish a basic bio of the characrter's abilities, a neutral battleground, and the equiptment each fighter brings to the table (this being VERY subjective to batman, azrael, deadpool, taskmaster and the sort....)...this should effectively reduce the number of side arguments on who has what, and just leave members to think about the fight at hand instead........

sound good?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:59 PM
HigH ScholaR

before each match the member who is representing their team will provide a short bio of thier characters abilities befor they start debating

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:06 PM
HigH ScholaR

everyone is moaning about powers

do not wprry as no one knows the stipulations of each match

s**t i might even deciede it's a pissing match

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:07 PM