KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The J assault on Marvel Earth

The J assault on Marvel Earth
Started by: Solidus Snake

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

The J assault on Marvel Earth

only using ppl who are usually on earth, suppose the JLA, JSA, and JLE attacked marvel earth would the heroes there survive?

if ya want, you can say that silver surfer was visiting earth on vacation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:19 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Are we saying the JLA are out for blood, even though it's out of their character, because this whole scenario is out of their character?

If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:28 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

yea...out for blood. completely bloodlusted. this dosnt mean that thinkers like bats abandon all plans to fight hand to hand with ppl like hulk.

and no planet destruction. if the planet is destroyed in the fight tahts one thing, but having supes punch the planet into oblivion is out

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:10 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process."

The Marvel heroes are standing still, then?

Not to mention that Superman cant just punch a planet and kill everything that lives.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:33 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

1. New Avengers: Sentry, Captain America, Iron Man, Ronin, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Luke Cage, Wolverine...

Avengers who went solo after Disassembled and former Avengers: Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Hercules, Warbird, Wasp, Hank Pym, Quicksilver, Quasar, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Firebird, Sersi, Justice Vance Astrovik... There are more, but I don't want to name them all...

2. X-men - Professor Xavier, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Bishop, Gambit, Colossus, Havok, Polaris, Shadowcat, Iceman, Beast, Sage, X-23, Forge, Cable... Too many to list...

3. Fantastic Four - Reed, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, and Franklin Ricahrds

4. Thunderbolts: Photon(Genis Vell), Atlas, Moonstone, Songbird, Charcoal, Jolt, Mach 1

6. Independents and other miscellaneous heroes: Hulk, Namor, Black Bolt, Namor The Sub Mariner and his Atlanteans, Nick Fury W/Shield, Comet Man, Nova Richard Rider, Rage, Night Thrasher, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Clea, Jennifer Kale, Topaz, Doc Samson, Daredevil, Jessica Jones...

6. Marvel's Villains/Former Heroes/Confused Heroes:: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Temugin, Abomination, Wendigo...

There are a lot more, but I'm busy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:36 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
electric tiger
Restricted

Account Restricted

what the **** is this bull shit you guy's really need to get a life.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:13 PM
electric tiger is currently offline Click here to Send electric tiger a Private Message Find more posts by electric tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
"If so, Superman punches the planet into dust and all its inhabitants die, save a few who may breath in space. Who are subsequently subdued faster than a thought can process."

The Marvel heroes are standing still, then?

Not to mention that Superman cant just punch a planet and kill everything that lives.

I'm assuming someone can't understand that they are under attack until they are, and this guy moves faster than thought/light does. With his first attack, yeah it could happen.

If they come to fight in an elite unit and take on the marvel earth. They could easily kill a whole lot of em, I think, but would eventually go down.
Superman alone is more than enough to wipe 90% of those guys there^

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:27 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

if the DC attack squad loses, which heros/villains will be left?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:51 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
if the DC attack squad loses, which heros/villains will be left?

I honestly don't know, looking at these Marvel teams, I'm not sure the DC team would get stopped at all. Prof X isnt really doing much, Martian Manhunter is relatively as strong of a telepath -- able to touch all minds on the planet. But MM can do while kick Superman level people asses all day long. 90% of em or so dont even have attacks than can hurt all but a few of the team..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:55 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

then they HAVE COUNTRY CRUSHERS LIKE MAJOR DISASTER (sorry about the caps), 2 green lanterns, 2 flashes etc

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:15 PM
olympian

"I'm assuming someone can't understand that they are under attack until they are, and this guy moves faster than thought/light does. With his first attack, yeah it could happen."

It cant for two obvious reasons. He doesnt fight faster than light. And hes not a planet destroyer guy. He can create a chain reaction in the earths core that will lead to an explosion. But guess what. Every high top brick and hero pretty much can. Not to mention there are guys who are faster than him and can take him.

"If they come to fight in an elite unit and take on the marvel earth. They could easily kill a whole lot of em, I think, but would eventually go down."

Both going for the kill it would happen both sides.

"Superman alone is more than enough to wipe 90% of those guys there^"

90% of level streeth heroes? I agree. Top heroes? Not even 5 %.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:30 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

what ppl who are regularly on earth are stronger than supes?
i gave MU surfer, juggernaut, apocalypse, and thor

hulk at base is nowhere close to supes strength and supes can knock him out before he powers up too much. i mean cmon, juggernaut did it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:40 PM
olympian

Hulk. Thor, the Heralds, Juggernaut, Dr Strange, Sersi, Sue Richards, Surfer and the other Heralds by defination, Warlock, Hercules, strenghtwise, Magneto, Phoenix, Namor can and will hang for awhile. Etc. It isent just one or two or three.

These guys can either hang with him, match him and even overpower him.

Plus when does Hulk ever figths at base levels? The Professor Hulk wasnt in strenght the base level. Thats Sampson.

And Classic Juggernaut isent that weaker than Superman.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:09 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Thor, Surfer, the Thunderbolts and Avengers, all the various X-squads, Namor... all these apeople are goiong to be handing out beatings left and right. And once Strange tracks Banner down and shoves a really horrid though in his head, you've got Hulk tearing people up. Hell, Strange could probably send them all back if it weren't for Fate. But Strange on his home turf could take Fate, I think. Juggy may not be as strong, but he's still pretty much invulnerable. Hell, if things really start getting bad you'll see shield and Black Panther and his Wakandan armies lendng a hand. Hell, if this is an attack on the entire planet, you're going to basically have every country in the world sending out their super teams. Marvel Earth wins, just too many resources to draw on to defend itself.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:35 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Good Call, Atlas at Marvel its a high brick nowadays. About classic Juggernaut, while his main asset its his durability, strengthwise his class its the same of Supes and Thor between others. perhaos sligthy below, but never far behind.

Add four more with mad powerset to the ones mentioned above. Xavier, Photon, Ge-nnis and Quasar.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 18th, 2005 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:39 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by olympian
Hulk. Thor, the Heralds, Juggernaut, Dr Strange, Sersi, Sue Richards, Surfer and the other Heralds by defination, Warlock, Hercules, strenghtwise, Magneto, Phoenix, Namor can and will hang for awhile. Etc. It isent just one or two or three.

These guys can either hang with him, match him and even overpower him.

Plus when does Hulk ever figths at base levels? The Professor Hulk wasnt in strenght the base level. Thats Sampson.

And Classic Juggernaut isent that weaker than Superman.

read the title. i said the ppl who hang around on earth. i threw in surfer as a freebie

and i would like to see classic juggernaut push around warworld

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:40 PM
olympian

"read the title. i said the ppl who hang around on earth. i threw in surfer as a freebie"

You dont need to be earth- native to hang around on earth. Thats why i used the ones i did.

"and i would like to see classic juggernaut push around warworld"

Wich its fine since Superman didnt pushed Warworld at regular levels. If im using amped versions then the whole set its going to be alot more colorful.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 18th, 2005 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:44 PM
golem370

Hulk Thor Juggernaut Hercules Apocalypse The Eternal X-MAN Franklin Richards Magento Venom and Carnage Proteus Wendigo Mr Sinister Doctor Doom would most likely survive The Deviants might survive. These people would give JSA and JLA to much trouble

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Forgot about Franklin and X-Man. And is current Cable still over the top?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:52 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

regardless of what happens, i feel earth is gonna get wasted

and there are gonna be HEAVY casualties on both sides, especially with major disaster, 2 gls and 2 flashes.

the two gls and 2 flashes could make hyper treadmills attatched to any weapon to eradicate any foe.

then ya have ppl like the thunderbolt, doc fate, zatanna, captain marvel, supes, ww, mm, etc

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:58 PM