KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The source + TOAA versus Phoenix force

The source + TOAA versus Phoenix force
Started by: Richrf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Richrf

The source + TOAA versus Phoenix force

The source + TOAA versus Phoenix force!

Is that enough firepower to match the Phoenix? If not, what about fanboy versions of The soruce + TOAA ??

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:10 PM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Rich this ridiculous thread is a result of your lack of understanding. You not being able to tell the difference between fanboy rants and comic book facts. Thats a fault in yourself. Read more comics.

As for the match up Phoenix is the creation aspect of TOAA so this thread is a bit pointless isnt it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:13 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Jesse Custer beats them all with a sentence "No more Religion" (controversial) laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:15 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Whats with these creation threads?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:17 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Whats with these creation threads?

Theyre all in my honour. Thank you all big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

this topic sucks

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:23 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rich this ridiculous thread is a result of your lack of understanding. You not being able to tell the difference between fanboy rants and comic book facts. Thats a fault in yourself. Read more comics.

As for the match up Phoenix is the creation aspect of TOAA so this thread is a bit pointless isnt it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Everything is an aspect of TOAA. But leaving that aside.

If I changed it to Spectre Versus the Source, who wins? The Source right?

Now replace Phoenix versus TOAA, who wins?

Am I wrong to say TOAA wins?

Please enlighten me, given your superior knowledge of comics.

PS I added The source just to be safe.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:24 PM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Richrf
Everything is an aspect of TOAA. But leaving that aside.

If I changed it to Spectre Versus the Source, who wins? The Source right?

Now replace Phoenix versus TOAA, who wins?

Am I wrong to say TOAA wins?

Please enlighten me, given your superior knowledge of comics.

PS I added The source just to be safe.

No everything is not an aspect of TOAA. An aspect is a different facet of something. Think of Phoenix as TOAA'S creation power. Think of Phoenix like the force in Star Wars.

You cant have Phoenix Vs TOAA because Phoenix is a part of TOAA. Just like in DC The Word and The Source and Presence are all parts of the same thing. Its ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

A small creation power for a small Universe.

I guess in my universe the dials go up to 11 laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:34 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
A small creation power for a small Universe.

I guess in my universe the dials go up to 11 laughing

confused laughing confused sad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:37 PM
Richrf

The whole is greater than the sum of it's part.

So wouldn;t TOAA beat merely one aspect of it?

I'm asking because most lists I have seen rank Phoenix 2nd below TOAA. Is that wrong?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:37 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Of course TOAA is top just like Presence is top. Noones debating that. Is that what point you were trying to make? That goes without saying laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:38 PM
Richrf

Of course TOAA is top just like Presence is top. Noones debating that. Is that what point you were trying to make? That goes without saying laughing

So if it's top it could beat the lower ranked Phoenix ? I'm confused because you seem to be saying TOAA = The Phoenix. But if that is the case, TOAA shouldnt be ranked above Phoenix.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:40 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Its God for Christs sake. Dont see the Phoenix force as a seperate being because its not its just a power source. The power source of creation. Its gods power. Certain individuals are born with the genetic ability to tap into TOAA's creation power his/its phoenix force. Those are the phoenixes.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:40 PM
Richrf

You didn't answer my question. If God is above The phoenix, does it mean God can beat the phoenix?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:41 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You didn't answer my question. If God is above The phoenix, does it mean God can beat the phoenix?

The Phoenix Force is God its just a part of him. Its his creation power. Its like my arm fighting the rest of me. Do you see how pointless this thread is? TOAA ranks above phoenix as its just an aspect one part of the many that make up TOAA.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm asking because most lists I have seen rank Phoenix 2nd below TOAA. Is that wrong?

Yes its very wrong Rich sad. Check out the Rune Thor thread here:-

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

for a more balanced and sane view from Illadelph smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:44 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Of course Phoenix is below TOAA. Thats god for christs sake. Im just trying to get you to see how silly this thread is because you've got a part of TOAA fighting TOAA.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:46 PM
Richrf

The Phoenix Force is God its just a part of him. Its his creation power. Its like my arm fighting the rest of me. Do you see how pointless this thread is? TOAA ranks above phoenix as its just an aspect one part of the many that make up TOAA.

LOL, if my arm was fighting the rest of me. I would win by cutting my own hand. The whole is greater than any part.

And yes. Phoenix is only ONE part of God. So God could decide one day to eliminate the phoenix force and replace it with say the spider force.

GS, I'm beginning to think you are a phoenix fanboy. Your refusal to admit that phoenix can be beaten by even GOD seems to indicate this.

Seems to me, you are as bad as The batman , Hulk fanboys who think their heroes can't be beat by even God.

Since Phoenix force is not exactly the same as God (according to you) , hence it ranked below God, it logically follows God could beat the phoenix force.

Last edited by Richrf on Aug 23rd, 2005 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:48 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course Phoenix is below TOAA. Thats god for christs sake. Im just trying to get you to see how silly this thread is because you've got a part of TOAA fighting TOAA.

Not exactly you've got a tool of the TOAA fighting TOAA ........... hmmm Phoenix could win then logically as a my Power drill is a tool and it could drill a hole in my skull.

Thats right your fave is a tool GS yes think about it smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM