KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules and Thor vs. Juggernaut and Hulk

Hercules and Thor vs. Juggernaut and Hulk
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Hercules and Thor vs. Juggernaut and Hulk

Classic Juggs and a mindless, total out of controll Hulk ...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:33 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Average showings its a Tossup.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:10 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

This would be a cool match to see.

But Hercules will be the first to go down and then Hulk and Juggy will take out Thor.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:14 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

He would go down if Hulk and Juggernaut had the opportunity to double team on him.

With thor there and being the only one here with heavy long range attacks, how that would happen. They cant afford - not - to fight Thor.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:19 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
He would go down if Hulk and Juggernaut had the opportunity to double team on him.

They will.

Once Juggernaut knocks out Hercules he can go help the Hulk finish off Thor.

Or vice versa.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:22 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Juggernaut knocking Hercules by himself?

At regular levels, he never did that to Thor iirc.

Hulk even Mindless didnt accomplish to ko Herk. In fact he never did even if we count the one shot.

Seems unlikely to me. Not that id give any better odds to the other team.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:26 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

It's Half-God Hercules?If it's so he and Thor takes this.
Thor has K.O.ed Hulk before, with Hercules, he'll just do it faster.
Then he'll perform the trick to overcome part of Cyttorak's enchantment, and if he wasn't able to K.O. Juggy alone, with Herc's help, they'll punch him so hard he'll finally fall down.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:54 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I agree that any of the double teams will knock out a sole opponent.

Thor is the wildcard here, with his exotic and variable powers.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Um Juggernaut has already knocked out Thor by himself before.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Um Juggernaut has already knocked out Thor by himself before."

Regular Juggernaut? Knocking Thor out for good? Where.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:23 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by newjak86
Um Juggernaut has already knocked out Thor by himself before.

Only the 8th Day Jugg was able to walk over Thor like he was nothing.
In their 2fights, Thor showed his own, going all out, even using GodForce and once partially blocking Cyttorak's enchantment.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:41 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk takes the other two by himself.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:39 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by K3VIL
Only the 8th Day Jugg was able to walk over Thor like he was nothing.
In their 2fights, Thor showed his own, going all out, even using GodForce and once partially blocking Cyttorak's enchantment.

i don't remember Thor being knocked out by Juggs in that story.... and that was an uber-powered Juggernaut... this fight is the classic version

Thor and Herc have fought side by side many times.... Jugg and Hulk hate each other.... teamwork wins this for Herc & Thor

does Herc get his mace?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:55 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by olympian
Juggernaut knocking Hercules by himself?

At regular levels, he never did that to Thor iirc.

Hulk even Mindless didnt accomplish to ko Herk. In fact he never did even if we count the one shot.

Seems unlikely to me. Not that id give any better odds to the other team.

Never you say?

Jugs would kick herc ass like he did to Thor.

Thor without his hammer = Herc

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:06 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

if you ask me, thor isnt the wild card, he is the key to his teams defeat. i'd imagine juggernaut and thor would square up, and the 2 h's would go at it... hulk and herc. herc and hulk would be even, but as soon as juggernaut finishs thor (which he eventually would, cause hes shown to mow thor over in most of thier encounters), then it would only be a certain amount of time before juggernaut and hulk took herc out too...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:38 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
Never you say?

Thor without his hammer = Herc

Even though there is no base for this claim, I always think of Herc' as Thor's overall physical better.

The only time I remember Jug nearly k.oing Thor was when they faught in the street. Jug used the hammer to give him more force to punch Thor with, and it seemingly K.O'd Thor for a good minute or two.

The power pack or whatever teen super team there was at the time came in and saved Thor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

in thors defense he was knocked out because of a bout of nausea though... but juggernaut still coulda did it by himself big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:47 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Never you say?

Thor without his hammer = Herc"

Enlight all of us where regular/classic Juggernaut kicked Thors ass.

Even better enlight me where he ever knocked him out, by himself.

This is the same talk of Hulk and Herk. Next youll be telling me Hulk has already knocked Herk out when he never did in his whole life.

Thor being the wildcard for me speaks for being the most powerful here.

Last edited by olympian on Aug 29th, 2005 at 09:47 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:41 AM
KillAll

thor 412, thor is knocked unconscious by juggernaut and the new warriors keep juggernaut attention while thor recovers...

thor vol. 2 #17, juggernaut beats thor almost to unconscioussness... get this, while not even wanting to fight big grin

thor to me isnt the wild card, he is the key to defeat. he will be the first to go.

i think hulk will keep hercules occupied (neither one gaining the upperhand) while juggernaut stops thor. then hulk and juggernaut together WILL take out hercules.

this is my overall view of the fight. it would be much longer than this of coarse, but thats the basic idea...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:48 AM
KillAll

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:01 AM