KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Anyone beat trion juggernaut?

Can Anyone beat trion juggernaut?
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Can Anyone beat trion juggernaut?

Can anyone beat trion juggernaut?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Can anyone beat Trion juggernaut?

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I dont know too much about him, but i beleive from what ive heard the Saint of Killers can.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Its Cyttorak in juggernauts body so i think that guy can't beat him

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:51 PM
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Its Cyttorak in juggernauts body so i think that guy can't beat him

you are a fanboy.u have come to the right place.we shall try to find a cure for ur illness.....Dr. c-master and myself will cure you

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:03 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

whatever so who can beat him?

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:05 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It's not Cyttorak in Jugg's body... It's a mage tapping into the gem, which is a small part of Cyttorak's power. He's still hella powerful, but he's nothing to crap yourself about. Anyone high skyfather and up should take him.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:07 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

i thought trion juggs is possesed by cyttorak because in every forum i read this trion has 100%percent of cyttoraks power

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:09 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by colossus17
you are a fanboy.u have come to the right place.we shall try to find a cure for ur illness.....Dr. c-master and myself will cure you
what happened to college?

Supes prime can smack the guy away...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:16 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

i thought trion juggs is possesed by cyttorak because in every forum i read this trion has 100%percent of cyttoraks power

Misconception. The only guy with 100% of Cyttorak's power is... Cyttorak.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:18 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

supes could not smack him down maybe you are wrong cause i read about in 60 or 80 forums

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:21 AM
Estacado
Legendary

then how powerfull is 8th day?

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:22 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Cyttorak=Trion juggernaut i have asked about 80 person about this

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:14 AM
KillAll

"trion" juggernaut isnt = to cyttorak at all. it wasnt even because of cyttorak that "juggernaut" was that powerful. it was an outside influence keeping cains mind from controling the power, while somebody else possessed his body, and tapped deeper into the power than cain marko did. juggernaut/cain marko has the ability to do that, he just doesnt tap into his powers at such extreme levels.

8th day juggernaut appeared in an issue of thor, and it is a misconception to think he was any more powerful than regular juggernaut. historically juggernaut grows/shrinks with the amount of power that he gains/loses. that juggernaut appeared at normal size. also, he was still cain marko in possession of the power, but he "heard the call" and was trying to get to it. if anything it was a less powerful juggernaut because he was distracted and not concerned with fighting. but that is about the ONLY difference between the 2.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:43 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

wow

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:44 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Can anyone beat trion juggernaut?

your mother

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:06 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

no

thats just not right

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:01 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazo after the return.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:11 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

wolverine.......

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:29 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

cytorrak would whoop him good.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:33 PM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote