KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vash the stampede and Kenshin himura versus solid snake and cyber ninja

Vash the stampede and Kenshin himura versus solid snake and cyber ninja
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vash the stampede and Kenshin himura versus solid snake and cyber ninja

They meet.
The usual weapons.
They fight.
Who wins?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:53 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that vash and the baltoussai would win due to speed and skill.
Cyber ninja and solid snake would give them a good fight.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

duh. of course vash would win

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 09:57 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

pishposh! CYBER NINJA'S ALWAYS WIN!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:08 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is cool but vash would huslte the hell out of him and snake. not to say snake and him arent cool badass dudes but they are just out classed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:12 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ninja vanish...vash screwed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:14 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Sadly from What I've seen Solid Snake would kill them all by himself, hes just TOO damn good at winning....better then batman and constantine combined.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:43 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BstrdMan
Because Mentok wills it!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
pishposh! CYBER NINJA'S ALWAYS WIN!

Not against Ninja Wizards, they dont!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:57 AM
BstrdMan is currently offline Click here to Send BstrdMan a Private Message Find more posts by BstrdMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vash gets real mad and sprints off away from the battle while kenshin is keepin' them busy.
Vash fires the angel arm as kenshin dodges and runs away from the blast at godlike speed.
The blast hits the other two and blow them to kingdom come.
God: " You two guys are in the wrong place, now politely move one step to the right."
[They move over and God pushes a button that causes the trap door to drop and they fall out of heaven and all the way down to hell.]

Devil: " Let's have fun, hu hu ha ha ha ha!"
[Then they both get punched in the nuts by an evil demon midget]

[The last few sentences had nothing to do with this fight, so what, it's funny.]

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:48 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
Sadly from What I've seen Solid Snake would kill them all by himself, hes just TOO damn good at winning....better then batman and constantine combined.

Snake wishes he was Batman... All he has is some guns and fairly good MA skills. Vash dodges machine gun fire without much real effort. Kenshin's at least peak human speed. Though he couldn't hold off both Snake and a Cyber Ninja at the same time, so Angel Arm probably isn't working. A couple bullets to each head should, however.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:19 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Kenshin's at least peak human speed."

You think so?

Do you know how fast he is?
He moves at a speed that you can't see.
Take it that the human eye can pick up many speed variations up to mach speed depending on the size of the object.
take it that a bullet moves at 700 mph, this speed the eye can't pick up.
However, the bullet is very small in comparison to the human body.
It would take a great deal more speed to the human body to move to the point of invisibility, yet, Kenshin does this with his second class attacks(not even using his ultimate attack which is beyond godlike speed).
Peak human speed at best...I think not!!!!!!!

Remeber when kenshin fought serjiro the tenkan.
Sourjiro could instantly achieve mach speed from standing position and Kenshin soon became faster than him.

Remeber the fight he had with that other manslayer with the radian hat at the beginning oof the series. The onlookers soon could only see faint blurrs and hear sord clashes, they couldn't even see them after awhile.
Now take that Kenshin was not even in his true baltousai speed form cause the other fighter kept tryin' to get him to show his true baltousai speed, but Kenshin wouldn't cause he knew if he turned into the baltousai he'd not only have speed that was godlike, but that he'd become an unstoppable killing machine.
Kenshin can use his sword to cut though 8 entire trees at one time.
I've seen him swing his sword and the wind from it cut people's faces and Kenshin was standing 20 feet away.
(feats far greater than peak human.)

Comparing Kenshin's speed to peak human is like comparing a bullet's speed to an ant's sprinting skills.
Which do you think is faster?

Sorry man, but you must have seen Kenshin when he was merely toying with a superweak fighter and didn't even use any effort to beat them.
If you ever seen the fight with soujiro or the test against his master you know what I'm talkin' about.

Last edited by jplatinum on Sep 2nd, 2005 at 10:09 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:56 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenshin could cut snake down before he took two steps,
hell he's done it to way faster fighters than snake.
Then cyber ninja wouldn't pose too much of a threat.
He's fast, but kenshin is faster.
All vash needs is distance and "Boooommmm!!!!"
"Damnnnnnn!!!!!!"

They die.(Kenshin escapin' the blast of course.)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:17 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm the baltousai... and you are dead."

[snake tries to dodge a godlike speed sword slash, but is cut in two before he can take a step.]

Cyber ninja sees this and darts toward Kenshin who sidesteps,doging CN's attack.
Kenshin olls over and spring upward into the air. CN follows him and they quickly began a blurrly superspeed battle.
Kenshin seein' Vash' angel arm blast comin', jumpsout of the way and begins to run.
CN tries to follow, but Kenshin scoops up a hand full of rocks and throws them at him.
While CN dodges the rocks, he is hit head-on by the blast.
"Boooooooommmmm!!!!!!"

The end.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 12:14 PM