KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batgirl(cass),nightwing,daredevil vs deadpool,deathstroke,bullseye

batgirl(cass),nightwing,daredevil vs deadpool,deathstroke,bullseye
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

batgirl(cass),nightwing,daredevil vs deadpool,deathstroke,bullseye

who wins?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:22 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orestes

Heh. Well, DD and Bullseye would no doubt face off, and we know how that one always plays out eventually.

Next, I see Batgirl vs. Deathstroke happening. Cass can dodge Deathstroke, and Deathstroke can dodge Cass. That fight could go on for a very, very long time with not much progress ... if comic showings to date give any indication.

Nightwing and Deadpool? Well ... again, I see this lasting for a while with no clear winner (though Deadpool obviously has a huge durability edge).

Alternate matchups:

Batgirl vs. Bullseye - it's basically the same as Bullseye fighting DD, with the same likely outcome

Batgirl vs. Deadpool - she probably can't kill him (she wouldn't try to anyway!), but she can and will knock him out

DD vs. Deathstroke - again, this looks a lot like Batgirl vs. Deathstroke

DD vs. Deadpool - this looks a lot like Batgirl vs. Deadpool wink

Nightwing vs. Bullseye - hmmm ... well, Dick's acrobatics might be enough to JUST dodge Bullseye ... maybe

Nightwing vs. Deathstroke - Dick's screwed, but then Deadpool and Bullseye both find themselves in equally unwinnable fights, which still results in Deathstroke facing both Batgirl and DD in the end.

Essentially, I see both Deadpool and Bullseye as weak links in this setup on the villian side, while I think only Nightwing is a weak link on the other. Therefore, the heroic side has the overall advantage.

Granted, NONE of the characters are weak ... I mean "relatively" weak. wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:07 AM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

DeathStrokes team wins, him and deadpool have guns.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:56 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote