KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs The Manhunter and Captein Marvel

Apocalypse vs The Manhunter and Captein Marvel
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Apocalypse vs The Manhunter and Captein Marvel

Big fight

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:31 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Depends..............

If the fight is anywhere in the omniverse, the DC couple wins !!!

If the fight is in a b**ch's pussy, stalemate

If the fight is in cow shit, Apoc wins !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 07:47 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Apoc gets beat up but doesnt die, he never dies.....ever....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:51 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Nope...........
He';; get CIRCUMSIZED !!!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 08:54 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Guys........remember it's a PG13 forum, and please take it easy on the namecalling and such ok?

Which version of Apoc are we talking about?
Also....one must not forget MM isn't just about telepathy, he's up there in strength just below Supes and WW, as is Marvel.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 09:10 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Ok tell me how Manhunter is more telepathic then Xavier

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:21 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Ok tell me how Manhunter is more telepathic then Xavier

What the f**k? .....that's what i said.....that he's not all about telepathy, that he has strength, flight, speed, he's a notch below Superman. By no means did i say his telepathy would win.

Ahem....also, when it comes to physical attributes, Captain Marvel is also almost if not exactly on Superman's level (discussions still taking place).

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:00 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Rita sends Goldar to kill them all.
(please log in to view the image)
Apocalypse will find a way to lose.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:11 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

He will run, like he did with Namor.

Then he will come back, swearing to everyone he is more powerful than ever. No hero belives it.

A true power ranger villian.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:23 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
He will run, like he did with Namor.

Recently Apocalypse crushed Namor underwater.

Last edited by Xplosive on Sep 5th, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:42 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Xplosive
Recently Apocalypse crushed Namor underwater.

The one that got wasted by BB? What the f**k? in the BP tie-in i 'spose....what issue # ?

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:56 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wickerman
The one that got wasted by BB? What the f**k? in the BP tie-in i 'spose....what issue # ?

~wickerman~

Yes in BP #7. They were underwater, Apocalypse punched him with tremendous force and Namor flew out of water with tremendous force.
And only why Apocalypse lost to Black Bolt, it's because Black Bolt came out of nowhere and suprised Apocalypse and immeditely talked, little. That would be like if Black Bolt would be walking and than Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and suprise him and immediatelly blast BB, and would win the fight. They need to meet someday again, both preperad. That will decide the battle.

Last edited by Xplosive on Sep 5th, 2005 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:19 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes in BP #7. They were underwater, Apocalypse punched him with tremendous force and Namor flew out of water with tremendous force.
And only why Apocalypse lost to Black Bolt, it's because Black Bolt came out of nowhere and suprised Apocalypse. That would be like if Black Bolt would be walking and than Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and suprise him and would win the fight, he would shoot powerful blast and beat BB. They need to meet someday again, both preperad. That will decide the battle.

I wasn't aware of that. props to Apoc thumb up

Anyway, the BB - Apoc thing was the equivalent of a non-prep fight. No real reason to be considered otherwise. I accepted that the fight where BB got pwned was alright. As much as you love Apoc, accept that this was getting even. What we need is a 3rd fight between the two.

ps: got a nice Apoc wallpaper. If you're interested, PM me.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:27 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him. Everyone's happy... including Rita.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:28 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him. Everyone's happy... including Rita.

A sucker punch is still a win if it sends you packin like Xplosive says it did though erm

I'm sure Apoc would've managed better against BB with prep, but that wasn't the case.

ps: rita scares baby Jesus

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:34 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't aware of that. props to Apoc thumb up

Anyway, the BB - Apoc thing was the equivalent of a non-prep fight. No real reason to be considered otherwise. I accepted that the fight where BB got pwned was alright. As much as you love Apoc, accept that this was getting even. What we need is a 3rd fight between the two.~wickerman~

Actully Black Bolt was prepeared, because he knew Apocalypse was coming (it was plan), Apocalypse didn't know about him. So it was advantage for BB.
The outcome would be the same, if it would be turned around, if BB would be coming and Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and immediately blast him, BB would be also defeated, so we need 3rd fight.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him.

He didn't quiver in fear, he was suprised Black Bolt was there and released immediatelly his power, he didn't wait.
And BB probably didn't kill him, but yes, he did defeat him.

They need both to fight again.

Last edited by Xplosive on Sep 5th, 2005 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:40 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

A sucker punch is still a win if it sends you packin like Xplosive says it did though erm

I'm sure Apoc would've managed better against BB with prep, but that wasn't the case.

ps: rita scares baby Jesus

~wickerman~

Yes, Apocalypse litteraly hit Namor so hard than in next scene you only see Namor flying out of water with tremendus force.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:42 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Namor thought Apocalypse had drowned. To his surprise Apocalypse had shapeshifted. He then suckerpunched Namor.
Apocalypse quivered in fear. Even Rita's minions can see that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:49 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Doesn't matter if he quivered in fear or not. he got pwned. Either way, what i'm saying is that even though he knew Apoc was coming, it's not like BB did anything different....he just released his most destructive weapon erm He didn't build a construct or anything. He just stood there and whispered. That's what i mean. The prep is basically neutralized, but yeah, i agree that we need a 3rd fight. PS: sent you the wallpapers.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 01:55 PM
golem370

I am just asking how is the Manhunter a better Telepathy then Xavier

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:06 AM