KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Black Adam

Namor vs. Black Adam
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Namor vs. Black Adam

They collide in mid-air ( Namor bursts up from the water) and both have been having a bad day. There is some suprise at first, looking at one another - "It's like looking in a Mirror!" - then both decide they don't like seeing their resemblence on the other.

Black Adam: I'll put some red in your face.
Namor: And I can make you deathly pale.

And away they go, above the ocean.
Who sinks who?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:25 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And Black Adam smashes him badly.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:41 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Namor vs. Black Adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
They collide in mid-air ( Namor bursts up from the water) and both have been having a bad day. There is some suprise at first, looking at one another - "It's like looking in a Mirror!" - then both decide they don't like seeing their resemblence on the other.

Black Adam: I'll put some red in your face.
Namor: And I can make you deathly pale.

And away they go, above the ocean.
Who sinks who?

Nasty scenario erm

Black Adam can put the pain on him badly.....and i mean BADLY.....but seeing as how they're over the ocean and all, assuming Namor goes back into the water one way or the other, he's just gonna come back for more, rejuvenated and ready to go.

The question is: Will BA figure out the water's effect on Namor and therefore be more cautious BEFORE he gets too tired and gets his ass kicked?

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:56 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He has the wisdom of the gods.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:03 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Juntai
He has the wisdom of the gods.

Actually the wisdom of Solomon if i remember correctly?

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:10 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Wickerman
Actually the wisdom of Solomon if i remember correctly?

~wickerman~

Actually the wisodm of Zehuti. Black Adam uses the power of the Egyptian gods.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:25 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Actually the wisodm of Zehuti. Black Adam uses the power of the Egyptian gods.

Oh right. Confused him with Cap. M embarrasment

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:30 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

No prob. wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:31 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Here, so that there's no further confusion:

When he speaks the word of power "Shazam," Theo Adam is gifted with the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Heru (Horus), the strength of Ammon, the wisdom of Zehuti (Thoth), the power of Aten, and the courage of Mehen.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:35 AM
olympian

Edge to Adam. Figthing out of waterm Namor will weaken with time. Adam is faster, has more ofensive ways (thunderclap and ligthing), its more of a tricky fighter.

Slighty stronger as well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:01 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by olympian
Edge to Adam. Figthing out of waterm Namor will weaken with time. Adam is faster, has more ofensive ways (thunderclap and ligthing), its more of a tricky fighter.

Slighty stronger as well.

I'd say he's alot stronger, not just slightly, but anyway. Like i said, i'm saying BA wins, and then Namor drops into the water only to return fully rejuvenated. Hopefully Adam catches on wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:57 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

With all due respect to Namor.

He will die regardless.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:06 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cameron Scott

Black Adam smacks him around badly. Black Adam actually uses his speed very effectively in battle, and if he needs to, he would just speedblitz Namor.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:12 PM
Cameron Scott is currently offline Click here to Send Cameron Scott a Private Message Find more posts by Cameron Scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd say he's alot stronger, not just slightly, but anyway. Like i said, i'm saying BA wins, and then Namor drops into the water only to return fully rejuvenated. Hopefully Adam catches on wink

~wickerman~

Namor is a class 200,000 + as well you know. Ask jrod and DC. Their was a Captain Marvel VS. Namor Thread put up awhile ago. Namor did fairly well in that debate. With that being said, Adam should take it. If they battle in the ocean, Namor will probably have a better chance.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:49 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Sentry
Namor is a class 200,000 + as well you know. Ask jrod and DC. Their was a Captain Marvel VS. Namor Thread put up awhile ago. Namor did fairly well in that debate. With that being said, Adam should take it. If they battle in the ocean, Namor will probably have a better chance.

First of all, looking at scans of Namor VS half-god Hercules and the reason of their fight, it's clear Hercules was holding back and trying to wake up Namor from his desperation.
Hercules in half-god form is Thor's equal without the hammer, he can own Namor anyday.
Captain Marvel is at Thor's level, and he'll own Namor too, real bad I can tell you.
BA too.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:58 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Adam is relentless, he won't stop until Namor is dead. Namor tries rushing into the water, Black Adam sees the pattern, Namor tries it again, Adam is gonna intercept and f*** him up. I give it to BA 7/10

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:02 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by K3VIL
First of all, looking at scans of Namor VS half-god Hercules and the reason of their fight, it's clear Hercules was holding back and trying to wake up Namor from his desperation.
Hercules in half-god form is Thor's equal without the hammer, he can own Namor anyday.
Captain Marvel is at Thor's level, and he'll own Namor too, real bad I can tell you.
BA too.

er.........wake him up = something along the lines of "Bring back your warrior spirit" or something as i recall....right? I remember that fight....Namor was getting pwned, and then went into the water and busted out....he was getting pwned regardless sad

Anyway as i said, i still think BA is stronger than Namor, faster, probably wiser, though i'm not so sure. I think Namor could surprise him once or twice....maybe even three times before he catches on...so i'd say BA wins 7 or 8/10

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:38 PM
jrodslam

Actually Wickerman both you and K3VIL are wrong. Hercules wasnt holding back, and neither was Namor. Secondly Namor was not getting pwned. Look at the fight again. All hits were even.

I do however think BA would win. Hes just as rutheless as Namor, could be stronger although featwise, it hasnt been shown. Does BA have the ability to stack his powers like CM? He hasnt done it before. Black Adam is faster as well. Lightning is out of the question though. Therefore i guess they go blow for blow. Due to BA's speed advantage he takes 6.5/10 imo. Maybe even 7 if Namor is having a bad day.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:27 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Anyway as i said, i still think BA is stronger than Namor, faster, probably wiser, though i'm not so sure. I think Namor could surprise him once or twice....maybe even three times before he catches on...so i'd say BA wins 7 or 8/10>>

good post. i agree completely.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:32 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually Wickerman both you and K3VIL are wrong. Hercules wasnt holding back, and neither was Namor. Secondly Namor was not getting pwned. Look at the fight again. All hits were even.

I do however think BA would win. Hes just as rutheless as Namor, could be stronger although featwise, it hasnt been shown. Does BA have the ability to stack his powers like CM? He hasnt done it before. Black Adam is faster as well. Lightning is out of the question though. Therefore i guess they go blow for blow. Due to BA's speed advantage he takes 6.5/10 imo. Maybe even 7 if Namor is having a bad day.

Hmmm.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-13.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-14.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-15.jpg

Next one is Herc punkin Namor all the way back into the water (not very smart move sad )

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-16.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-17.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-18.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ersV1262-19.jpg

Looks to me like Namor was losing pretty damn badly before he got thrown into the water.....and after getting out fresh and rejuvenated, they were trading blows and were stopped.....maybe i exaggerated a bit with the pwned, but he DID get his ass pretty well whooped i'd say erm

~wickerman~

ps: pics are from olympian wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:37 PM