KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and lobo-vs-THE HULk and JUGGERNOUGHT

Superman and lobo-vs-THE HULk and JUGGERNOUGHT
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
legacy92

Superman and lobo-vs-THE HULk and JUGGERNOUGHT

woo wins all are jus well simply say it INDISTUKTABLE or kan take A hell of a poundin well woo wins ?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:58 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Two indestructible powerhouses like hulk and juggs rock I say lobo and supes eventually tire out.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:18 AM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by johnv89
Two indestructible powerhouses like hulk and juggs rock I say lobo and supes eventually tire out.

sadly either lobo or supes could do it alone.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:24 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Yeah right. You wish. Hulk and Juggs will OWN Supes and Lobo. Simple as that.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:42 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by King KAM
sadly either lobo or supes could do it alone.

Agreed.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:44 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Yeah right. You wish. Hulk and Juggs will OWN Supes and Lobo. Simple as that.

no you wish. Hulk will get ko'ed in 1 blow, and then theyll throw juggs into orbit

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:45 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If it's Classic Hulk and Juggs the other team does not have a chance

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:01 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by golem370
juggs and hulk die.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:04 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by King KAM
no you wish. Hulk will get ko'ed in 1 blow, and then theyll throw juggs into orbit

You're retarded. 1 BLOW? WTF? He's the HULK for god's sakes. Not some little girl. He would knock the crap out of Supes or Lobo. I don't care which one. You really underestimate the Hulk.

Originally posted by golem370

Agreed.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:25 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Didn't Superman whoop both of these guys in different DC/Marvel issues?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:08 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Just so that no one feels insulted or anything, let me say this:

The Hulk and Juggs are both formidable characters in terms of physical attributes. However, neither of them is known for a great strategic view of battle.
Lobo is VERY VERY hard to put down, if not impossible. So is Supes. So are Hulk and Juggernaut.

IMO what matters most is who gets the first hit. If Supes team gets the first hit, they'd most likely both hit Hulk at the same time. Their punch should normally either KTFO or toss Hulk into orbit. Then it's the two vs. Juggernaut.

Sure, the same can happen the other way around, but i don't really see Juggs and Hulk as strategic fighters erm

Also.....something that might make a difference is Superman's great versatility. he can throw down with all the characters in this fight, and he also has flight, superspeed, and heat vision. He could assumingly try to incapacitate one of the fighters on the opposite team at least for a while, while Him and Lobo take out the second one.
And then take out the one initially incapacitated.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:38 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superman and Lobo. Hulk and Juggs are limited to one dimension. Supes and Lobo are just too versatile.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

Supes does have a lot of weapons at his disposal and so does lobo. I just see most of these weapons being a factor against these two. Supes speed could be the deciding factor here, I believe a ring out is the only chance either team has.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:49 PM
johnv89 is currently offline Click here to Send johnv89 a Private Message Find more posts by johnv89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Supes does have a lot of weapons at his disposal and so does lobo. I just see most of these weapons being a factor against these two. Supes speed could be the deciding factor here, I believe a ring out is the only chance either team has.

Yes, that's what i'm saying Supes can speed-blitz one of the characters into a ring-out, and then him and Lobo focus on the other one. Now, seeing as how the rules say that if a character is ring-out-ed and can get back into the fight it's not over, it doesn't really matter cause it'll be 2vs1 erm . It's just that Supes team has more versatility and more ways to incapacitate one of the other two while then taking it to 2 vs. 1.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:52 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnv89
Needs a job

sorry, I need to proof read my writing. I don't see most of their weapons being a factor.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:54 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

sorry, I need to proof read my writing. I don't see most of their weapons being a factor.

When there are two fighters, around the same in brute force, durability and stamina and one has MORE versatility in the form of more options like heat vision, freezing breath, speed, flight, wouldn't you say those powers are a very important factor????

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:16 PM
johnv89
Needs a job

Agreed, but dosent their duribility counter that?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:32 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Not if Lobo decides to whip out something ridiculous like an anti-gamma gun...and he has.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:37 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't Superman whoop both of these guys in different DC/Marvel issues?

Never go off of the Marvel vs. DC event. After all, in that even Wolverine defeated Lobo. wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:41 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Agreed, but dosent their duribility counter that?

Not in the case of a speedblitz sending one to ring-out erm . Not if Superman just heat visions a hole around Juggs.....he'll get out....but by the time he does, Lobo + Supes will have taken care of hulk. That's why i'm saying the more versatile team wins. Because it gives them the option of taking it to 2 vs. 1

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:44 PM