KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster & Prometheus vs. General Grievous

Taskmaster & Prometheus vs. General Grievous
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Taskmaster & Prometheus vs. General Grievous

Taskmaster (with his arsenal) and Prometheus get one lightsaber each, while Grievous uncorks all four. Can these two overcome him with no abilities in the force?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:00 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i doubt it, he's faster, stronger, better trained (with lightsabers anyway) and they can't mimic his actions due to his unorthodox physical structure

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:11 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

If it's ROTS, i'd say yes. If it's clone wars GG, they're dying, then getting chopped up into little pieces, then even smaller pieces, then some more....untill they're nothing but molecules shifty well......you know what i mean shifty

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:22 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

if they have there arsenal i dont know how they wouldnt win with out arsenal i still give them a good chance i dont seem them losing to obi one kanobi.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:05 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote