KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » black canary vs. spider man

black canary vs. spider man
Started by: jacobo0o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jacobo0o

black canary vs. spider man

who takes it??

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:59 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

black canary easy

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:04 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

hmm... she'd need to be incredibly quick off the mark, but yeah, she has a chance...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

(just asking) why is that????

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:05 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

because to win, all she has to do is inhale and exhale

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:24 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Spidey shoots a web-line over her mouth, then beats her down.

The end.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

her scream could probably destroy it

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 01:48 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Spidey covers his ears with one arm while he webs her, and slingshots her into the river!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:48 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

This is assuming Spider-Man KNOWS that Black Canary has a sonic scream. All he's gonna see is a girl in leather with zanny martial arts moves.

Canary wins if and only she manages to let off a scream. And her scream is so powerful it once deflected an armada of planes.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:59 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

She could sucker him in close: "Hi. I'm the cousin of Gwen Stacy. Did you know her?"
Spidey's knees start knocking, he steps down to let her whisper in his ear, then...OOOWWW! smart

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:08 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

If Black Panther can dodge sound waves, so can Spidey.....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:26 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piedmon
If Black Panther can dodge sound waves, so can Spidey.....

You mean the Klaw? Please. First of the vibranium in his suit reflects sound waves and the Klaw's sound ray is in one singular direction.

BC's canary scream is omnidirectional.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:29 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You mean the Klaw? Please. First of the vibranium in his suit reflects sound waves and the Klaw's sound ray is in one singular direction.

BC's canary scream is omnidirectional.

And how in hell is Panther or Spider-Man FASTER than the speed of sound?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:29 AM
jacobo0o

what if.......
spidey webs his own ear???
i know it sounds crazy but.....
hey it could happen

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:27 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by roughrider
Spidey covers his ears with one arm while he webs her, and slingshots her into the river!

How can someone cover both their ears with one arm?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:49 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by K Von Doom

I tried it at the computer before I typed it - it can be done! wink

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 05:39 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

I still maintain Web + Mouth + Famous Right Hook = w33n....

Some random street thug with a bow and arrow managed to hospitalize Black Canary one time.... she does not impress me...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:14 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by K Von Doom

Its not so much the sound that does the damage. Its also the force of the scream.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:56 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Dont know much about BC except tat the name sucks smile
This scream thing is a important factor. If PP can quick web her mouth (or just speedblitz her for a little spider kiss^^) then he wins.

If her scream goes in all directions, is she then hit too? Or is she immune against her own scream?

Hey PP could make a device to protect his ears, i mean he is genius scintist. And since he lives in the Avengers Tower he could ask Tony Stark for some technical devices to fix something against her.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:35 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spidey could handel the force, the scream must not effect his ears, that would be more fatal.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:36 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote