KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All Celestials & All Watchers and Eternity vs DC Universe

All Celestials & All Watchers and Eternity vs DC Universe
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

All Celestials & All Watchers and Eternity vs DC Universe

And They get 100 days of prep

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:40 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Lucifer+Michael

Great Evil Beast

Spectre, if God's screaming "DO IT!" at him.

Preacher

Saint of Killers

Need I go on?

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:45 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yes how fast and how?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:46 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What the Supreme Being From Marvel sends them. to destroy DC

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:51 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

golem it seems u like Marvel more then DC and u think Marvel is way more powerful or u hate DC is any of that true??? shifty

The Word

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:02 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Yes how fast and how?

Very fast. Via godly powers.

Jesse tells em all to die, Mike and Lucifer just blow them all up, Spectre blinks, etc.

If TOAA goes himself, the Presence steps in to neutralize him, than one of the aforementioned people kills the rest of the invaders.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:05 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I hate the fact that you think Lucifer and Michael are so powerful that there going to bat a eye and these beings and LT are just going to die. You must hate Marvel to believe that. There never been any proof of that but you seem to right of these Marvel Beings like nothing. Lets leave the So called god out of it and let these beings go at on there own. Then what would happen because you hardly ever hear about the Supreme Being of Marvel. So leave the Supreme Being of DC out of it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Sep 15th, 2005 at 04:24 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:19 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Preacher and Saint Of Killers are in seperate DC universe. Would their power be as effective in the main uni? Jesse Word Of God is only from his universe's God; not the same one from Superman's world - right?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I think that Franklin Richards, would do some big-time damage

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:24 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cameron Scott

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
I think that Franklin Richards, would do some big-time damage

Except that Franklin Richards burned out his powers after he resurrected Galactus.

Besides reality manipulation powers seem bigger in DC, Mxy and the 5d imps make dishes out of galaxies, do Celestials come even close with that kind of power?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:42 AM
Cameron Scott is currently offline Click here to Send Cameron Scott a Private Message Find more posts by Cameron Scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I heard that the Celestials once Imprisoned the Watchers. That in it self is awesome

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:47 AM