KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sasquatch vs 5 Banes and 5 Batmans no prep

Sasquatch vs 5 Banes and 5 Batmans no prep
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Sasquatch vs 5 Banes and 5 Batmans no prep

Who wins

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:36 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman doesn't need help, he takes them all.

Batman asks Sasquatch and Bane both to give up, they say no and attack. All of a sudden all five Banes and Sasquatch die for no appearent reason.

KMC: "What happened??"
Batman: "I used prep time."
KMC: "But... we didnt give you any prep time??!"
Batman: "I already prepared for that."
Single Batman fanboy: "YAY!!!"
KMC: "......"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:57 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Sasquatch and easily at that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:24 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Sasquatch:
Batman has no preptime and his attacks will do nothing to him. Walter has taken armor-piercing machine gun fire and that did nothing to him. Besides in the intelligence department I would give give the nod to Walter over Bruce.

Bane: "BANEEEEEEEE........AHHHHHH!" (Stupid Batman and Robin, ruined a perfectly good character)

Bane is strong, just not Sasquatch strong.

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 16th, 2005 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:42 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig

Batman asks Sasquatch and Bane both to give up, they say no and attack. All of a sudden all five Banes and Sasquatch die for no appearent reason.

laughing out loud

but he could and WOULD say that....confused

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:04 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sasquatch:
Batman has no preptime and his attacks will do nothing to him. Walter has taken armor-piercing machine gun fire and that did nothing to him. Besides in the intelligence department I would give give the nod to Walter over Bruce.

Bane: "BANEEEEEEEE........AHHHHHH!" (Stupid Batman and Robin, ruined a perfectly good character)

Bane is strong, just not Sasquatch strong.

batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...you think sasquatch is more durable than that? huh

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:05 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by jinzin
batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...you think sasquatch is more durable than that? huh

Please that fight was B.S, just like his win against Amazo. If armour peircing bullets can't pentrate his skin than Batman will not. Plus he has the height so Batman wouldn't be able to hit vital ones, and his hide is thick making it even harder to hit the points. Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:08 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

what does intelligence have to do with durability? What the f**k?

savage hulk isn't a genious he must not be that durable either eh? confused

pffft...

batman also blew the arm off of a general/amazo amalgam... is sasquatch more durable than that? you know screw that! sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:12 PM
-K-M-

what does intelligence have to do with durability? What the f**k?

savage hulk isn't a genious he must not be that durable either eh? confused

pffft...

batman also blew the arm off of a general/amazo amalgam... is sasquatch more durable than that? you know screw that! sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

Intelligence factors into the overall fight, not about durability [should have made that clearer]. Solomon Grundy is just a walking zombie (depends which version, mostly dumb version) not the sharpest tool in the shed and more receptive to take more hits, but more punishment.

AHHHH! You are not taken that Batman and Hulk crossover as canon are you?

Amalgam are not standard DC or Marvel characters so they do not factor in. Concerning the Sabertooth mini, those spikes had to be special due to they were going to be originally used for the Wendigo. Wendigo himself is stronger and he even demolished Sas later in that mini. So there had to be something special about them or they should not have penetrated him. Like I mentioned earlier, he has taken mutliple armour peircing bullets and it was uneffective.

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 16th, 2005 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:18 PM
Orestes

Originally posted by long pig

I don't know which is funnier -- this post, or the fact that Batman fanboys are ALREADY arguing that he could just beat Sasquatch in a straight-up fight anyway. laughing

I swear to God, I've never seen a character more overrated by fans. No matter how comical a match-up with Batman might seem to any sane person, there will always be a Batman fanboy earnestly arguing that Bats has it covered. stick out tongue

It's actually great entertainment, though. The legend of the Batgod must never die! laughing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:34 PM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Remember these is 5 of each. but I also believe Sasquatch would win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 banes all get knocked out unless its the banes where he was on venom and ripped time or some shit.

5 batmans all cheat and use some type of weapon that strips sasuatch of his powers.
Then they jump him like 5 crips on a blood.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by jplatinum
5 batmans all cheat and use some type of weapon that strips sasuatch of his powers.
Then they jump him like 5 crips on a blood.

This is a stright up fight, no preptime. So he wouldn't have any weapons in his arsenal that could do that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:20 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

That was written by a someone who either didn't know shit about sasquatch, or was written out of convenience in oreder to further the plot or make Sabretooth look badass.

Sasquatch has had bullets and large calibre shells bounce off of him, that wood should have broken under his massive weight.

Batman's reflex's are not as fast as Saquatch's, all Sas has to do is grab Bat's out of the air and pinch his head like a grape.

I say Walter wins this fight.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:47 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yes perhaps you should have made that clearer... the argument: batman can't hurt sas as he's taken armor peircing rounds...

the retort: batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...

your response: Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

which has nothing to do with durability...in relation to the original conclussion of the first premise.

now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence.

my hulk response had nothing to do with the batman/hulk fight, I'm just pointing out that intelligence has nothing to do with durability...whether you realized it or not you made an argument that attempted to counter this statment. it was a flawed response.

meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass... batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

crossovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

he's not stacked against absurd odds here....really.....

how well does sas fair against gas again? confused

Last edited by jinzin on Sep 16th, 2005 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:31 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

yes perhaps you should have made that clearer... the argument: batman can't hurt sas as he's taken armor peircing rounds...

the retort: batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...

your response: Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

which has nothing to do with durability...in relation to the original conclussion of the first premise.

now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence.

my hulk response had nothing to do with the batman/hulk fight, I'm just pointing out that intelligence has nothing to do with durability...whether you realized it or not you made an argument that attempted to counter this statment. it was a flawed response.

meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass... batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

corssovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

he's not stacked against absurd odds here....really.....

how well does sas fair against gas again? confused

lolol

He also foiled Darkseid and met him in hand to hand combat, as well as he's knocked out the New God Metron

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:34 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Juntai
lolol

He also foiled Darkseid and met him in hand to hand combat, as well as he's knocked out the New God Metron

damned straight....KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:42 PM
olympian

"sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes.... "

And got healed later.

"now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence"

Batman doesnt invent anything on its own. He uses what is already avaiable. Sasquatch its actually a renowed scientist like Banner is.

"meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass."

Yes he does. Faster than humans at very least.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:40 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman does seem to always find a win from some where.
I hate to admit it, but 5 of him would probably when.
Yes I am familar with sasquatch's powers, but you can't argue with insanely bia and extremely bad character writing.

Hey, the writers will probably find some type of way for batgod-oops- I mean bat man to beat galactus at 100%.

Damn writers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:56 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

crossovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

Batman tripped the fastest man in the DC Universe, hit superman in the face (not that is should have done anythiing to the man of steel) and single handedly defeated yada yada yada......

That's why alot of people think the Batman character is a joke (although he is popular). I think that the character's abilities have gotten way out of hand. His appeal was that he was a disturbed vigilante with human weaknesses and no special abilities. He has now become a godlike character who is unstoppable to bad writers and rabid fanboys.

Batman, written without the godlike capabilites which make his character completely retarded, would lose in a H2H fight with Sas.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:21 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote