KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit versus Wolverine

Gambit versus Wolverine
Started by: peejayd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dyajeep

Gambit versus Wolverine

* three X-members always stands out: Cyke, Logan and Gambit...

* there's a Cyke-Logan thread...
* there's a Cyke-Gambit thread...

* now, guys. let's see who fares well in a battle between...

* WOLVERINE AND GAMBIT...

* would we hear "snikt's" at the end?
* or would we hear explosions from playing cards?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 02:57 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

im just wondering if wolverine could survive if gambit did touch one of his claws and charged it up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:07 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

first off gambit would cut his hand off tryign second his power does not work on wolevrine skeleton. gambit tryed powering up cyber body which made out of same thing and did not work. they ahve foguhten 3 times wolverine beat gambits ass easly in two of them. gambit also lost in a 3rd fighter vs wolverine wolevrien could of killed him but he new rogue was evil taken oevr bye brood so he attacked the brood queen and gambit who was beaten charged his cards to max and hit wolverine from behind cuz he a pussy

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:39 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* let us get to the details, guys.

* how will they beat each other... who really wins in this fight?

* Gambit is also good in hand to hand combat... he's also agile...

* Logan is extremely good in close encounters...

* who wins?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:49 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

strength wolverine
speed wolverine
agility wolverine is actauly more agile
reflexes wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
intelegence wolverine
stat wise it is not even close one

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:59 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
strength wolverine
speed wolverine
agility wolverine is actauly more agile
reflexes wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
intelegence wolverine
stat wise it is not even close one

* dude, do you have a website regarding the stats you referring to? (except marvel.com) i'm curious to see Marvel heroes' stats...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:03 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

By Marvel stats, Wolverine only wins in strenght, durability and fighting skills.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya but thats the only stats they list lol. in role playing game gambit loses in ever stat because they actauly list every stat. games do not count so out of the stats they actauly list wolverine wins 3 and they tie intel and speed.(also remeber that runnign speed nuthing eles. read x-men 2004 ahnd book it states both wolverien and gambits strength level durability and fighting skill. there no diffrence it same listing as marvel.com

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:20 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Gambit easily wins this fight. He has too much in his arsenal. And he's far too quick, agile, and strategic to even get touched by Wolverine.

And I think someone up there made an unintelligent post about how Gambit can't charge up adamantium. Which is just bull, since he's done it on multiple occasions.

Gambit wins this fight. 8/10

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:54 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he hasent he has neevr done it name one occassion he actauly was able too? wolverine beaten gambit 2 and oen tiem gambit won he actauly lost and was going to die if he did not give up but wolverine went after queen brood. metal u always against wolverine even when vs people he far better then. wolverine more agile and quicker so I dont know how gambit beign quick and agile helps him. wolverine also better strategic wise also

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:00 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

A short while ago people actually mentioned a time Gambit managed to charge up Wolverine's skeleton and he went kablooey.....i have no idea where i saw this.....do a search for Gambit or whatever.....but i'm sure someone mentioned it. I for one never saw that.
However, i wouldn't be so quick to say Gambit loses. Where the hell did you get Logan's more intelligent anyway? laughing out loud
Either way.....look at it this way, wherever they fight, Gambit will NEVER lack arsenal...
So i don't know who would win, but i don't think it's as easy as "Wovlrine wnis coz gambti s a pussy" as most logan fans spell roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:11 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Well, I guess if no one is going try and counter me, I'll just continue.

You know, it's funny. I actually do like Wolverine. And I think that he can beat a lot of people. Just not the people that he has faced off in most of these threads.

Gambit is indeed more agile and quicker than Wolverine. It's a part of his mutant ability. Superhuman agility.

Gambit has too much firepower to win.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:13 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, I guess if no one is going try and counter me, I'll just continue.

You know, it's funny. I actually do like Wolverine. And I think that he can beat a lot of people. Just not the people that he has faced off in most of these threads.

Gambit is indeed more agile and quicker than Wolverine. It's a part of his mutant ability. Superhuman agility.

Gambit has too much firepower to win.

i KNOW he's more agile. There's even scans in the x-men forum right here on KMC. A comic from the 80's i think when Gambit + Rogue are playing a basketball game vs. Wolverine and Jubilee. Gambit's all over the place, and Wolverine gets pi$sed cause they're losing so badly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:15 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Wickerman
i KNOW he's more agile. There's even scans in the x-men forum right here on KMC. A comic from the 80's i think when Gambit + Rogue are playing a basketball game vs. Wolverine and Jubilee. Gambit's all over the place, and Wolverine gets pi$sed cause they're losing so badly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

And this is why I like you, Wickerman. Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:19 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Do thine eyes deceive me? PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTING FOR GAMBIT AGAINST..........WOLVERINE!!! and i thought this day would never come...

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:38 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

u are saying that basket ball game proves he more agile lol. then u deffently did not read the end of it. on like gambit wolverine can surpress his agility when he wants to. at the end of the game afetr it over jublee says to wolverine ur team realy did not have a chance. wolverine walks away and well he walkign away he shots the ball with out looking and the net was tilted and says I need more motivation and scores. jublee stares at him with this wierd face. she realized that wolverine had let them win and he could of actauly schooled them both if he wanted too. so no actauly wolverine more agile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:11 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by wolverine8888
u are saying that basket ball game proves he more agile lol. then u deffently did not read the end of it. on like gambit wolverine can surpress his agility when he wants to. at the end of the game afetr it over jublee says to wolverine ur team realy did not have a chance. wolverine walks away and well he walkign away he shots the ball with out looking and the net was tilted and says I need more motivation and scores. jublee stares at him with this wierd face. she realized that wolverine had let them win and he could of actauly schooled them both if he wanted too. so no actauly wolverine more agile

hahahahahahahaha

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Gambit easily wins this fight. He has too much in his arsenal. And he's far too quick, agile, and strategic to even get touched by Wolverine.

And I think someone up there made an unintelligent post about how Gambit can't charge up adamantium. Which is just bull, since he's done it on multiple occasions.

Gambit wins this fight. 8/10

he is more agile than sabretooth, and a wolf?, and spider-man?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:46 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry for typos I realy should use spell check.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:46 PM
cheldon

explodidng cards would not hurt wolverine too much. his limit is much higher than that.

gambit is good hand to hand but he is no where near wolverine's level in skill. charging him up through his claws is ineffective as well.

here it is:

strength: wolverine
energy projection: gambit
speed: wolverine
fighting: wolverine
expierience: wolverine
precision: wolverine
senses: wolverine
and dodging: wolverine

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:05 AM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote