KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs The Hulk

Magneto VS Hulk
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magneto 143 58.85%
Hulk 100 41.15%
Total: 243 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto vs The Hulk
Started by: The True Fear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

magneto vs hulk

i think magneto could take it. but hulk has a great shot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:08 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way. Hulk has taken devastating blows from Thor ans Silver Surfer, he can very well take Magneto.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:11 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Magneto could obviously hold him at bay, but in the end I think Hulk would take it

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:17 PM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

magnetos would grow tired to quickly to face the hulk.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 01:58 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Yup I played this game.that the Hulk can win!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:56 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

what??? do you guys know magneto, i put my money on him.

Mags can control hulkīs body, he also can control the iron in his blood, i know hulk has healing factor, but it wouldnīt be enough.
besides all this, mags still can throw hulk to space, and iīm not even talking about controling metal into hulkīs body.

Last edited by Loot on Sep 16th, 2004 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:08 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if magneto can keep his distance he wins, if hulk gets up close and personal, hulk wins

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i really donīt get it, if trough magnetism you can control all the diamagnetic things, and the human body is diamagnetic, how does hulk has a chance? by the way magneto is capable of controling what he wants.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:17 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Control the iron in your body?

You guys watched X2 one too many time. Magneto has rarely, if ever, used the "iron in someone's blood" to control them, and I highly doubt that would have much effect on the Hulk.

I think Magneto could pummel Hulk with all sorts of metal material like girder, sky scrapers, ships...anything big enough to be impressive...but Hulk would keep getting up.

The more magnetic power displays Magneto performs, the less protection his force field is going to be able to supply.

I personally think Magneto would beat the crap out of Hulk for a long time before Hulk could turn the tables....but I still feel that Hulk would win the fight.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:29 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the only time magneto manipulted iron in someones blood was after mystique had pumped the guy full of liquid iron which was absorbed into his blood. just that once. thats it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Magneto has manipulated blood on more occassions than that. Trust me.

Magneto is too smart to even bother fighting Hulk. He knows the battle would be hard fought, and he has more pressing things to worry about. He's wrap Hulk in a hugs sphere of metal, and propel him into orbit. No more Hulk. Sure, it's the cheap way out, but it's quick and efficient.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 02:09 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i think itīs not me that is seeing to much the x2 movie. Magneto has donne this severall times, i remember one time when he wanted to talk with all the x-men and he make all of them stop, by controlling the iron on their blood, no one was able to move, and this is the true power of magneto. i agree that magneto wouldnīt bother fighting the hulk, and he simply just throw him to space, but if he did, i just canīt see hulk winning, hulk is just strenght, (and healing factor i know), but magneto his Power

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 02:38 PM
Linkalicious

It's not like Hulk really gives you an option of wether or not you want to fight. If he's mad, he's going to start hitting you until you either let yourself get killed or until you start to defend yourself.

Ask Thor or any good guy that's ever been pitted up against the Hulk. You know, someone that would want to stop his rampage but not kill him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:24 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i donīt think you are reading our post, it doesnīt matter what hulk wants, to him magneto his god.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 04:50 PM
Linkalicious

laughing

Magneto.....god.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magneto wouldn't be able to control the iron in Hulk's blood. Hulk would just rage and be able to move just the same. Hulk's body is mostly water..not mostly iron...and his muslces would be more than a task to keep still.

Magneto can't
*keep up his force field
*control the blood in Hulk's body
*wrap him in metal

all at the same time. He has to let up on one or two of them...and that's when Hulk would have his way with Mags.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 04:54 PM
Loot

i disagre, who are you to say how much iron exist in hulkīs body, either way it doesnīt need to be much you are confusing yourself because of the movie, forget x2.

you still donīt get it, it doesnīt matter the iron, or whatever, donīt you know that trough electromagnetism you can control all the diamagnetic bodies, and guess what the human body is diamagnetic (this is scientific).
trough magnetism you can do pretty much what you want to a human body.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 05:06 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Ugh, somebody mentioned the iron-in-the-blood thing from the comics on another messageboard and in came an endless chain of posts saying how magneto could easy iron-in-the-blood everybody in the marvel world and was a god. Like it was his only move.

Anyway... can Magneto even attempt anything like that on Hulk considering how durible and strong he is?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 05:16 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

at full power? Oh yeah baby

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 05:18 PM
Linkalicious

I'm not thinking about X2, i only mentioned it because that would be the obvious example. And i mentioned it nearly 8 posts ago. (3 of my own)

If Magneto is capable of such acts, how come he never performs them when in combat with the X-men or other various mutants and superhereos?

I mean, i'm sure he's done it before, but it's not a standard tactic. Are you just creating powers for him because he is capable of controlling magnetism?

actually, i'm going to go ahead and say that your theory of diamagneticism isn't even going to work against the Hulk. Diamagnetism, is the WEAKEST form of magnetism. Water, wood, and human bodies are all diamagnetically charged items.

hmmm...the weakest form of magnetism vs. the strongest character in the marvel universe.

SUUUURREEE...i bet Magneto would stop him cold. no

Little reading for those who are uninformed...
http://www.physics.ucla.edu/marty/diamag/

Last edited by Linkalicious on Sep 16th, 2004 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:27 PM
Loot

well what can i say, why is not a standart tactic?
1- maybe because in the comics magneto is never at full power
2- because in comics they do that pretty much, think for example in surfer, we all know that he can rearrange molecules, but is it a standart tactic? NO, why? because if they did that the fights would be very quick and they canīt have that now can they.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:29 PM