KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue Spectre runs the gauntlet!!!(Spite Thread? Maybe)

Rogue Spectre runs the gauntlet!!!(Spite Thread? Maybe)
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Rogue Spectre runs the gauntlet!!!

Spectre has gone rogue! Acting on his own power, acting without the Presence. He's been going around judging lower level heroes and villains killing them. Now, higher powered heroes and villains are lining up for their chance to kick Spectre's a$$. Can Spectre make it through all fifteen powerhouses? After each fight, he heals back to a 100 percent.

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Quasar
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Surtur
Odin
Zeus
Atum The God Eater
Tyrant(current)
Full power Shuma Gorath
Korvac
Tyrant(At birth)
Living Tribunal
TOAA( not to be confused with TOAA celestial, this TOAA is marvel's god. Equal to Presence)

Debate.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:01 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Not powered by Presence

Read the scan

Attachment: powerlesspectre.jpg
This has been downloaded 149 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 03:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hmmmm.. I guess he won't make it past the first one.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:35 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Without the prescences power. You mean like he was in Day of judgement??

Spectre has gone rougue like that about 5 or more times, and on each occasion, michael whooped his asss back into line

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:33 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Rogue Spectre runs the gauntlet!!!(Spite Thread? Maybe)

Rogue Spectre

VS.

1. Baron Mordo

2. Mordred The Mystic

3. The Witches(Jennier Kale, Topaz, Satanna Hellstrom with the Tome of Zhered Na)

4. Normal powered Strange

5. Zeus and Odin

6. Elder Gods Chthon and Set

7. Rune King Thor and Demogorge the God Eater

8. Shuma Gorath within his realm

9. Dr. Strange with full power

10. The Vishanti within their realms

11. Full Power Galactus

12. Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
superman302

he might be able to stand up against glactus but theres noway he is getting past the infinity gauntlet

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:08 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hey Digi could you merge these threads?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t340647.html

The one above he battles more or less all magical beings.

The link I put here he battles a majority of Cosmic powerhouses.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:12 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:34 PM
ZephroCarnelian

I think he'd struggle at Big G.

And I don't think he'd beat IG without the Presence backing him.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:36 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I think he'd struggle at Big G.

And I don't think he'd beat IG without the Presence backing him.

So he'd conquer the Vishanti within their realms? Just one of them stalemated Galactus.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:37 PM
ZephroCarnelian

Because they're magical I think, whereas Big G's powers are science based. smile

Seeing as Spectre isn't science based either, I reckon he could also take down Big G.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:39 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Courtesy of lp:

The other two just stood by and watched. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Galactus. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Spectre.

So A Rogue Spectre can also take the abstract beings Eternity and Death? If he can take a full powered G, he should be able to take Eternity and Death. Can he also deal with the consequences of killing big G? Can he deal with Abraxas as well?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:50 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

What rogue Spectre are you talking about... are you talking about a host going against the will of THE LOGOZ - The Spectre Force, a piece of God isnt giving you the power to accomplish, or The Force itself deciding to kill like in Day of Vengeance?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:52 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Courtesy of lp:

The other two just stood by and watched. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Galactus. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Spectre.

So A Rogue Spectre can also take the abstract beings Eternity and Death? If he can take a full powered G, he should be able to take Eternity and Death. Can he also deal with the consequences of killing big G? Can he deal with Abraxas as well?
Absracts is what Spectre does on a single shot comic, such as Monsueir Stigmonus and also the spirit of America. When first attacked though, the soul attached to the Spectre force doesnt understand it, then the force takes over and the the whole "Vengeance of the one above all" speech and destroys or traps them.

Last edited by Juntai on Oct 7th, 2005 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

You can't really say where he will come, his power fluctuates too much.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:59 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hey Digi could you merge these threads?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t340647.html

The one above he battles more or less all magical beings.

The link I put here he battles a majority of Cosmic powerhouses.

K, done.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

What issue is that with Galactus and the Vishanti?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:45 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Wynndar
What issue is that with Galactus and the Vishanti?

Dr.Strange Sorcerer Supreme #42 & 43 I think... Gotta double check with lp.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:07 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

did any of you even read Day of Vengeance? He without any authorization defeated all of the DCU's magic population and killed Shazam, and turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse. He could defeat the IG with some effort but he would.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:41 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Superherovandal
did any of you even read Day of Vengeance? He without any authorization defeated all of the DCU's magic population and killed Shazam, and turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse. He could defeat the IG with some effort but he would.

Um no. Other than what he did to Shazam and Phantom Stranger, what else did he do?

Cyttorak...Shazam.

Phantom Stranger...Odin.

Spectre is gonna struggle with full powered Galactus. He might even lose.

Against the IG? No chance.

Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, Celestials, etc. are each leagues above either Shazam or Phantom Stranger.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:05 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote