KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bishop Vs Wolverine

Bishop Vs Wolverine
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Bishop Vs Wolverine

Yup

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 03:59 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

bishop

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:00 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine. bishop is cocky but he knows wolverine is a far petter fighter and can take any thing he can give to him/ pluss wolverine stronger. wolverine could dodge his attacks.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 08:51 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine. bishop is cocky but he knows wolverine is a far petter fighter and can take any thing he can give to him/ pluss wolverine stronger. wolverine could dodge his attacks.

* again, Logan's official cheerleader is here...

* cocky? Logan is the lord of cockiness, dude...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:26 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Logan

Wolverine

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bishop. He was trained to defeat ANY mutant ability his opponent(s) has/have. Including Wolverine's. And his fighting ability is awesome as well, I'd say on par with Wolverine.

Bishop wins.

I now await wolverine8888's "retort".

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 06:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bishop wins....he read up on how to Beat Wolverine in his history class.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 06:30 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I have got to go with Wolverine here. I don't think Bishop could win without some weapons he doesn't normally carry or something. Wolverine is better at hand to hand as well. Gambit beat Bishop hand to hand and Wolverine has fought and won against Gambit before.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:58 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And Bishop killed Wolverine in his own timeline. AND he's beaten Wolverine no less than three times.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:26 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Draco69
And Bishop killed Wolverine in his own timeline. AND he's beaten Wolverine no less than three times.

Aww man. I didn't know about that. Bishop wins if he's...already won. He did this with no extra weapons right?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:30 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

First off, Bishop always carries weapons. And the threadstarter didn't say no weapons so....

He used his powers and hi-tech to win.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:31 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Draco69
First off, Bishop always carries weapons. And the threadstarter didn't say no weapons so....

He used his powers and hi-tech to win.

Cool. I don't mind admitting I was wrong. I knew Bishop carried weapons. I just didn't know they could beat Wolverine.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine wins. Bishop was nearly knocked out cold when Mortal Herc TAPPED him on the back in friendship, WOLVERINE HAS GONE WHOLE ISSUES AGAINST THE HULK!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:41 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I THINK WOLVERINE IS BESTEST<<<< HE WIN ALWYS M<<<M U THINK HE IS GAYS THEND U R GAYS

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:48 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by wolverine8888

If i may use your line, "once again you prove yourself a morron!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 02:11 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bishop knew how to defeat Wolverine in the 3rd grade.

Not really, but you get my point.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 02:24 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I can just imagine the steam coming from wolverine8888's ears reading this thread.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 02:30 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

when jesus came the world doubted his teachings... only his miracles convinced them he wasn't a nutterbutter... I think thats how Wolverine fans see it... One day Wolverine will come down from heaven and take them all way to the sweet place wolverine has been getting ready for them....

But until that time, they have to be as loud and obnoxious as possible shouting about PIS/CIS hulk battles and bullet dodging feats, while trying to educate the masses about the lord god logan...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 02:41 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* hurrah for the overrated wolverine...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:19 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

actauly draco bishop never beat wolverine and for killing him thats bull shti wolverine the one that told bishop to go to the future as he held of the in comming army. by the way if u say that sparing match when wolverine was trying to train bishop with a sword. If u means that fight then u should re read it it even said bishop was trying his hardest and taking it like it was live and death well wolverine was only fooling around. wolverine also had it been a real sword would of chopped bishop in haft. any ways I dont see how bishop wins. also thou bishop has fallowed all there ability and such he has always been surprized by wolverines abilities because he acatuly does not know all of them. also it another time line menaing there going to fight diffrently. also bishop ahs never beaten wolverine. hell bishop got ***** slappedaroudn by hulk even with storms help. no wolverine winns sabertooth who wover rather takes out easily has give bishop some huge battles. bishop not gunna get any power boost from wolverine sicne wolverine does not shoot energy wolverine got this in the bagg he better in every way. he faster stronger mroe agile better reflexs. he also 7 fighter well bishop is a 4. also draco bullshit about bishop ever beating him in a fighter if he has name the fights and comic numbers. oh by the way cable beat bishop ass rather easily when he tryed to fight him well wolverine on the other hand was winning.

Last edited by wolverine8888 on Oct 12th, 2005 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:29 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote