KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Bad Girls vs. Marvel Good Girls

Marvel Bad Girls vs. Marvel Good Girls
Started by: wannabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Marvel Bad Girls vs. Marvel Good Girls

Emma
Selene (Black Queen)
Mystique

VS.

Storm
Marvel Girl
Rogue

fight takes place in Sibiria, with no other people and/or buildings around.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Oct 12th, 2005 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:48 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say someone's tiddy is gonna pop out! big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Good girls win.

Jean can protect herself and the other two from psionic attack, which I'm sure Emma will do for her team as well. Which means then they'll have to take this on a purely physical plane.

This is where the Good Girls win. Rogue can speed blits them.

Or Storm can lightning bolt them.

Or Jean can telekinetically snap all their necks.

Good girls have too much firepower.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:04 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I say someone's tiddy is gonna pop out! big grin
confused But Psylock isn't even on one of the teams???!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:04 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Good girls win.

Jean can protect herself and the other two from psionic attack, which I'm sure Emma will do for her team as well. Which means then they'll have to take this on a purely physical plane.

This is where the Good Girls win. Rogue can speed blits them.

Or Storm can lightning bolt them.

Or Jean can telekinetically snap all their necks.

Good girls have too much firepower.
1) it's current Marvel Girl Rachel
2) Rouge has just her absorbing powers
3) do you know anything about Selene's Powers?

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Oct 12th, 2005 at 09:08 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:06 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Uh.. I think "Marvel Girl" is Rachel Summers Metalmanx.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Uh.. I think "Marvel Girl" is Rachel Summers Metalmanx.

Oh, woops. I just saw that again, haha. I've been reading over some old issues of X-men where Jean was referred to as Marvel Girl. My bad ^^.

Anyway. Same thing goes. Just replace the words "Jean" with "Marvel Girl" or "Rachel". Scenario stays the same, as well as the outcome of the fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:07 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by wannabe
1) it's current Marvel Girl Rachel
2) Rouge has just her absorbing powers
3) do you know anything about Selenes Powers?

Wait, Rogue just has her absorbing powers?

It's okay. Rogue just isn't a factor anymore.

Storm can take out these three on her own as soon as the psychic defenses are set up. Lightning bolts win the fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:08 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Wait, Rogue just has her absorbing powers?

It's okay. Rogue just isn't a factor anymore.

Storm can take out these three on her own as soon as the psychic defenses are set up. Lightning bolts win the fight.
Again: Do you know ANYTHING about Selene's powers???!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:10 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Emma beats Rachel.
Selene can probably take Storm and Rogue.
Mystique gets to stand there and make snarky comments.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:15 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Again: Do you know ANYTHING about Selene's powers???!!!

Actually, I do. Very much in fact.

And where do you get this "Again" stuff? I believe this was the first you brought up her powers to me.

Oh, I see. You must've edited that in there. It wasn't there before.

Anyway. Yes, I know how Selene's powers work. I also know that she's basically immortal. But that doesn't mean that she can't be defeated in a fight. I don't post in threads if I don't know the characters well enough and how they work.

But this is just my opinion. I've seen where Emma has been able to overpower Marvel Girl before, but she's been getting more and more powerful. I just don't think this battle will be determined through psychic attacks.

I still stand by my statement of Rachel telekinetically breaking their necks. I don't know what effect it will have on Selene however. And Storm's arsenal I believe will be quite potent enough to take them down. Especially Emma and Mystique. What the hell is Mystique going to do during this fight anyway? I think Rogue and Mystique will just kinda chill and see who wins.

That is, of course, unless Rogue can somehow sneak up on Selene and drain her own life-draining powers. That could prove useful. Unless Mystique distracts her enough to not let this happen.

But hey, all this is just my opinion.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:22 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Emma beats Rachel.
Selene can probably take Storm and Rogue.
Mystique gets to stand there and make snarky comments.
confused Well, Mystique was supposed to take on Rogue, but it might also work YOUR way laughing

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:25 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

At the fight's start I'm picturing two giant hands made out of the ground would grab Storm and Rogue and crush the life out of them.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:26 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

At the fight's start I'm picturing two giant hands made out of the ground would grab Storm and Rogue and crush the life out of them.

Gah, I'm starting to feel like Stormfront here...

But I just don't think that Selene's attack will effect Storm because I believe Storm will have already taken to the air. She does spend most of her time there, I've noticed.

Yea, Rogue will probably die, haha.

I dunno. I guess I'm just seeing the fight differently.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:32 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

That is, of course, unless Rogue can somehow sneak up on Selene and drain her own life-draining powers.
Selene has already proven to be immune to Rogues power.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:32 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Gah, I'm starting to feel like Stormfront here...

But I just don't think that Selene's attack will effect Storm because I believe Storm will have already taken to the air. She does spend most of her time there, I've noticed.

Yea, Rogue will probably die, haha.

I dunno. I guess I'm just seeing the fight differently.
But it's fun discussing with you! big grin

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:33 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

But it's fun discussing with you! big grin

Hahaha, why thank you. Then I don't mind staying at all.

Okay, then completely nix the Rogue sneaking up idea.

I still think, just my opinion again, that the Good Girls have the necessary power to win.

But I'm not so narrow-minded as to not be convinced otherwise if I am indeed horribly wrong.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:38 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Yeh, but the bad girls have the necessary attitude to win. For all three killing when required is perfectly in character.

I just realised how well Mystique could just play a distraction. She could look like Marvel Girl and yell out for help from Storm in Rogue's voice etc.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:01 AM
phillipan

That is, of course, unless Rogue can somehow sneak up on Selene and drain her own life-draining powers. That could prove useful. Unless Mystique distracts her enough to not let this happen.

But hey, all this is just my opinion.

Happened once before and selene drained rogue quicker than rogue drained her. Also does rogue have sunfires powers permenantly? I dont read adjectivless x-men, but i read the conclusion of her mini series whic hindicated she did.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:37 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Marvel Bad Girls vs. Marvel Good Girls

Emma
Selene (Black Queen)
Mystique

VS.

Storm
Marvel Girl
Rogue

fight takes place in Sibiria, with no other people and/or buildings around.

It would be highly debatable who wins even if it was classic rogue with her strength. Making it current Rogue just makes this fight lopsided

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:40 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote