KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam VS Namor two antiheroes with pointy hair and widows peak hair cuts

Black Adam VS Namor two antiheroes with pointy hair and widows peak hair cuts
Started by: Dr.Fate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Black Adam VS Namor two antiheroes with pointy hair and widows peak hair cuts

Ever notice that Black Adam and namor have pointy ears and widows peaks. They kind look the same. Both are also some of the oldest anit-heroes around (other then the Shadow) which one takes it in a fight.

Both have superstrength. (apparently Namor has class 100 outisde water) I'd say hes more of a 80 tonner and Black Adam is about that too. Both fly at less then light speeds and are badasses

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:53 PM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Adam Smashs Namor

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:06 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soleran30
Adam Smashs Namor

Certainly not. It all depends on the situation. In water? Namor stands a very good chance. Hes stalemated Surfer. Beat Hulk, Abomination, advantage over Hercules. He can very well beat Black Adam in water.

On land? Black Adam wins, but only after Namor starts to dehydrate. Before that, theyd stalemate.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:54 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has been done before, Adam and Namor fighting above the ocean.

EDIT: And it was also because of the pointy ears and short hair.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:06 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheldon

does not matter where. black adam wins.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:25 AM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by cheldon
does not matter where. black adam wins.

Care to explain why? Or how?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:52 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Because Black Adam has almost half of Captain Marvel's powers (about half the powers of the strongest members of the Greek pantheon.) He's faster, stronger, as good if not a better fighter, can hold his breath more than long enough to beat namor like a 100 times or so.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:30 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor could just punch him in water and he would fly in the shore and revert back to Theo Adam. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

ummmmmm...

I see where you're coming from man, I like Namor but...what the hell did you just say?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:18 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ummmmmm...

I see where you're coming from man, I like Namor but...what the hell did you just say?

Like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fe...the_Sub-Mariner

During an underwater collision, Namor hits Hulk so hard that he flies miles back to the shore and reverts back to Bruce Banner. The impact also creates massive tsunamis and earthquakes.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/...ulk118187ji.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/...ulk118195ly.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/...ulk118200el.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/...ulk118211kg.jpg

(It was joke, if you didn't get it smile )

But he could hurt him with that kind of punches. (In water, of course)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Namor is way underrated here. In water, he definately can beat Adam. On land Namor puts up a good fight until he starts to dehydrate.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:59 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Black Adam wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:33 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Black Adam's powers don't go away under water, he's not at any disposition as Hulk might be. Namor's advantages are not enought to give him a significant chance of victory.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:08 AM
jrodslam

Its not about Adam's powers going away while under water. Its about Namor being at peak strength, mobility, and durability under water. Its not even known if Adam can survive the deepest part of the ocean. Namors advantages in water gives him a pretty large chance of victory indeed. Considering most lose their mobility/speed while fighting underwater.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:13 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Black Adam wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Because Black Adam has almost half of Captain Marvel's powers (about half the powers of the strongest members of the Greek pantheon.) He's faster, stronger, as good if not a better fighter, can hold his breath more than long enough to beat namor like a 100 times or so.

Actually he has as much power as captain marvel

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:21 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Yes but losing mobility isn't an issue if they can fly they just exert that same type of power in the water.....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 03:24 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

[QUOTE=5224015]Originally posted by soleran30
Yes but losing mobility isn't an issue if they can fly they just exert that same type of power in the water..... [/QUOTE
Indeed.
Black Adam and CM flight powers aren't affected from being used in water, space or wherever.
And both them can fly in space under their own power without needing to breath, so fighting underwater isn't a problem for BA.
He'll smack down Namor outsmarting him and getting him outta water with a speedblitz or cut close at full strenght seeing Namor instantly recover thank to being into his natural ambient.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:06 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

I have returned

Old Post Dec 4th, 2013 01:00 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Good bump thumb up

Derp.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 4th, 2013 01:25 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote