KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » No powers fight

No powers fight
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

No powers fight

No superpowers or weapons. They're all given equal average human strength, speed, endurance and agility. All they have is their fighting skills and experience. Who takes it? Who's KO'd first?

Champion vs Gladiator vs Hercules vs Superman vs Thanos vs Juggernaut

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:53 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hmm... maybe the guy with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years of fighting experience will win? Hmm...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:55 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing out loud

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:23 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

doesnt matter ill kick all of there asses

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:23 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Champion is the only one on that list that actually has measurable skill...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:37 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

are you sayong i cant kick there asses

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spawnrules
are you sayong i cant kick there asses

who do you think you are jplatnium or something?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:05 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

champion wins and supes gets his ass KO first

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:07 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Champion wins... Thanos and Hercules duke it out for second place

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

Originally posted by The True Fear
who do you think you are jplatnium or something?

without power all most of them are muscles which i dont have but i got a knife

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:30 AM
JirK

if they were normal i would shoot in the head each of these individuals for being the shity people they are, except juggernaut.

juggernaut has the most experiance being normal, he was beat by his dad and that means hes used to a beating.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:36 AM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Originally posted by JirK
if they were normal i would shoot in the head each of these individuals for being the shity people they are, except juggernaut.

juggernaut has the most experiance being normal, he was beat by his dad and that means hes used to a beating.

Wow way to live up to your sreen name.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:51 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Wow way to live up to your sreen name.

what do you mean? i know for a fact that juggs will win with no powers.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:02 AM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by wolverine8888
champion wins and supes gets his ass KO first
I agree w/Wolverine888

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:30 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Scoob nailed it. I'll go so far as to say Thanos second and Herc third.

Why you ask?

Thanos trained Gamora.

'Nuff said.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:58 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Jirk's right.

Juggernaut wins. First of all, he makes all the other fighters look tiny. I know strength isn't everything, but if they all have the same speed and reflexes and what not, his strength will play a huge part.

Plus, he actually knows what it's like to be a normal, beatable human. Unlike the others.

One punch from Juggy and the others will be down. Even Champion.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:31 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Supes get's his ass beaten down. We have all seen how easily beaten normal supes is.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:47 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Jirk's right.

Juggernaut wins. First of all, he makes all the other fighters look tiny. I know strength isn't everything, but if they all have the same speed and reflexes and what not, his strength will play a huge part.

Plus, he actually knows what it's like to be a normal, beatable human. Unlike the others.

One punch from Juggy and the others will be down. Even Champion.

they're all given equal strength... so Juggernaut would really be at a disadvantage because of his size.... he'd make a much easier target

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I can't really see how people think Juggernaut would win. Has he ever exhibited and kind of fighting style beside running into stuff?

Thanos trained Gamora, so that means he's a pretty mean fighter. Hercules has tons of experiance at hand to hand, and no doubt great fighting skills. Gladiator's is a master of Shi'ar fighting styles, and has a lot of experiance. And Champion knows pretty much every single fighting style in existence.

IF Juggernaut's lucky, Superman will go down before he does. There's no way he'd win it.

IMO

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:39 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Most of them are have great size though. And throughout their history only one of them has exprienced fighting at this level that being Cain who was in the army and would be no pushover in this fight. He could possibly get as high as three or second. Also a bigger body can help as it helps to absorb more damage. Champion is supposed to be skilled but he lost to She-Hulk if you know what I mean. Herc is lkike the rest never fought without his powers really but still has trained a great deal. tough one if you ask me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote