KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Sinister vs. Doctor Doom

Mr. Sinister vs. Doctor Doom
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Mr. Sinister vs. Doctor Doom

Both have a week of preparation. I gotta go with my idol, Doom.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:50 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

doom doom for sinister, sinister is weak compared to doom or most heros

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:12 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stalemate. Sinister has the strongest healing factor out of everyone in all of comics in my opinion, therefore there's nothing Doom could do to permanently finish him off but Sinister is too much of a b*tch to kill Doom so it's a stalemate.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:19 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

his healing factor is pass the hulk? holy chirst..

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:33 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Stupid sinister can be blasted into little tiny pieces and he'll still come back together.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:39 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

1 week prep? Doom only needs 10 seconds prep to grab his anti-matter gun.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:50 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

If Hulk can beat long hair then Hulk smash Sinister...

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:59 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

bump

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 03:00 AM
Warmonger

When you give them both a week of prep I don't really see who can win. In that time Sinister cna clone an army of full power cables or any other super pwoered mutatns that he can think of not to mention he cna whip up any sort of vicious biological diseses and other assorted nasties. The deadly thing abotu Sinster is that he has a lot less to lose than Doom so he can release his biological weapons on the Latravians jus tpt get at Doom's pride.

Doom has the technological advantage and the resources but I don't see how it can prevent Sinster from wreaking Havoc if he wanted too. Not to mention that even if he kille dSinsiter anoter clone of his would awaken with a full set of memories.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:09 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I say stalemate. I'd be going for Sinister though.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:21 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm going to go for Doom. Sinister is kind of in the same boat as Apocalypse with being a loser.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
his healing factor is pass the hulk? holy chirst..

No, he doesn't have a healing factor. He has control of his molecules so he can rebuild himself.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:27 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm going to go for Doom. Sinister is kind of in the same boat as Apocalypse with being a loser.

No, he doesn't have a healing factor. He has control of his molecules so he can rebuild himself.

Which is a roundabout way of saying that he can heal himself instantly from any attack.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:53 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Which is a roundabout way of saying that he can heal himself instantly from any attack.

It's different but the same!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Sinister Imagine who he would Clone and Practically Every Hero (from Marvel) has beaten Doom

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:31 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If we're dipping into resources like that, Doom could either A) Send in a Doombot. Seeing the army of heroes, he launches a nuke at the location. Or B) ARMY OF DOOMBOTS!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 03:31 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sinister's got TP and TK, stronger than Psylocke, BTW.

In a week? I have no idea, they'd both bring some crazy shit to the fight. Sinister might clone Doom's mum and **** with his head, Doom might just send a doombot filled with some sort of anti-matter explosive.

A week is too long and too general, who knows.

1v1 no prep, Sinister. He'll just overpower and outlast Doom.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom does not waste his time with pastey faced goth muties who can only kill second rate X-Men such as Morph.. Doom does not soil his hands with the blood of lower life-forms, and sends Doombots with anti-matter generators to dispose of this annoyance. His cells can rebuild, but this is assuming there's a cell left. And even if there is. Doom comes prepared, and puts that cell in suspended animation. To further study the regenerating capabilities. And have another tool to use against that accursed Reed Richards!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:35 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

Doom does not waste his time with pastey faced goth muties who can only kill second rate X-Men such as Morph.. Doom does not soil his hands with the blood of lower life-forms, and sends Doombots with anti-matter generators to dispose of this annoyance. His cells can rebuild, but this is assuming there's a cell left. And even if there is. Doom comes prepared, and puts that cell in suspended animation. To further study the regenerating capabilities. And have another tool to use against that accursed Reed Richards!

Mr. Sinster would just have one of his cloned bodies regenerate and get back that piece of cell. I see their as a stalemate.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:40 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

i say doom, not because but i'm being biased. i think he would find a way to defeat Mr. Sinister.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 09:38 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Please sir, go into detail. I can see Doom coming up with ways to kill Sinister, and ways of Sinister bringing himself back. The guy is like herpes, you think it's gone, then BAM! another outbreak.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:49 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote