KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » batman,lady shiva,batgirl vs dare-devil,elektra,bullseye

batman,lady shiva,batgirl vs dare-devil,elektra,bullseye
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

batman,lady shiva,batgirl vs dare-devil,elektra,bullseye

who wins?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:52 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

batgirl could take them by herself, much less w/ BATMAN and shiva.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:33 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats a little bit over stating bat girl she aint good enough to beat all 3

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:35 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman302
batgirl could take them by herself, much less w/ BATMAN and shiva.

You forget to take your meds or something?

Elektra is at least as skilled (and thats undercutting Elektra )as Lady Shiva, physically superior and has telepathy and a whole slew of ninja mind tricks.

Daredevil is as skilled as Batman, slightly stronger then Batman, as fast and agile as Nightwing and has a radar sense.

Bullseye can easily tie up Batman for long enough for Elektra to finish Shiva and as long as Daredevil concentrats solely on defense and evasion he can easily stay a step ahead of Cass (if he decided to go melee he'd only win 4/10). The marvel team gets the slight odds in this fight, if Bullseye was replaced with an A list MA then it would almost be a clean sweep.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:50 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Elektra is better than Lady Shiva? Ok... sure. Right.

Daredevil and Batman would most likely go 5/10 each in an h2h fight. However, Batman has quite the assortment of random gadgets, while DD has a baton. Flashbang, batkick, game over. I realize that's far from foolproof... but gadgetry puts Batman a notch above DD, IMHO.

Now you say Elektra beats Shiva... I disagree. This fight probably has a significant impact on how the whole thing turns out though...

Batgirl can take Bullseye. Or switch with Batman and have him take Bullseye, though as you said, he could avoid her, but would definitely not win a majority. Batman takes Bullseye a good amount of the time though, as does Cass. If DD stalls for time, the Shiva/Elektra fight completely determines the whole outcome in this scenario... If he loses fairly quickly, the Batfamily wins.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:16 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Elektra is better than Lady Shiva? Ok... sure. Right.

Daredevil and Batman would most likely go 5/10 each in an h2h fight. However, Batman has quite the assortment of random gadgets, while DD has a baton. Flashbang, batkick, game over. I realize that's far from foolproof... but gadgetry puts Batman a notch above DD, IMHO.

Now you say Elektra beats Shiva... I disagree. This fight probably has a significant impact on how the whole thing turns out though...

Batgirl can take Bullseye. Or switch with Batman and have him take Bullseye, though as you said, he could avoid her, but would definitely not win a majority. Batman takes Bullseye a good amount of the time though, as does Cass. If DD stalls for time, the Shiva/Elektra fight completely determines the whole outcome in this scenario... If he loses fairly quickly, the Batfamily wins.

Head to your comic shop and pick up back issues of Elektras MK run but yeah Bullseye is a lead weight for the marvel team

I also figured this was a melee fight, if Bats has gagets then he has much better odds against DD

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Oct 21st, 2005 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:52 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmandaman

run to your comic shop and pick up some new batgirl comics. she would know what elektra was going to do b4 elektra would.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:06 AM
batmandaman is currently offline Click here to Send batmandaman a Private Message Find more posts by batmandaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote