KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PUnisher vs. YOU (weapons match)

PUnisher vs. YOU (weapons match)
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

PUnisher vs. YOU (weapons match)

Each of you gets a m-16, colt .45, and one grenade...fight happens in a box factory...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:22 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Punisher wins.
He is adapted to this type of combat, does it on a daily basis, probably a few times a day in fact. For several years.
No one on this forum could claim the same.
Even any war vets if applicable.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:45 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude punisher would kill even a 100 of us with out any trouble

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:47 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

DAMN RIGHT!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:58 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I have been practicing gunfighting for many years. Nothing Punisher has done shows me that he can beat me and my laser revolver.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:12 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm how about the time he kill 20 man by steal one of there hand guns with perfect shots to all there heads in a 20 foot room that had nuthing to hide behind?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:15 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I have been practicing gunfighting for many years. Nothing Punisher has done shows me that he can beat me and my laser revolver.
What do you think you're a ****ing Grammaton Cleric or something?
Have you ever shot and killed a person?
You're still green dude.
Punisher kills mobs before breakfast.
He has BEEN GUNFIGHTING for years before you ever started PRACTICING GUNFIGHTING.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:17 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Juntai
What do you think you're a ****ing Grammaton Cleric or something?
Have you ever shot and killed a person?
You're still green dude.
Punisher kills mobs before breakfast.
He has BEEN GUNFIGHTING for years before you ever started PRACTICING GUNFIGHTING.

I was born with a gun in my mouth and a fight in my heart. I am a prodigy of gun battles.

The fastest quickdraw in the world takes 3 tenths of a second to draw and fire. I take 4 tenths of a second. Ponder that.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:27 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

So you think you can take a guy who has been in a non stop war 24/7, battleing guys that would make you shit your pants, for thirty plus years...you think you can take a guy who has killed over two thousand people, not to mention he killed 24 guys in nam' and took seven bullets while doing it, ohh did i mention he only had a shovel head...no way, everyone on this forum combine cannot take frank, even if they were all armed...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:28 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I was born with a gun in my mouth and a fight in my heart. I am a prodigy of gun battles.

The fastest quickdraw in the world takes 3 tenths of a second to draw and fire. I take 4 tenths of a second. Ponder that.

Not impressive compared to frank...sorry...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:31 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

MAVERICK AND FRANK SHOULD FIGHT THAT BE WORTH SEEING THOU MAVERICK WOULD WIN

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:32 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

bah...i got trained by batman, id have the prep advantage....by the time the fight began i would have had my grenade hanging on his jacket.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:34 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by wolverine8888
MAVERICK AND FRANK SHOULD FIGHT THAT BE WORTH SEEING THOU MAVERICK WOULD WIN

Naw, punisher wins, maverik cannot survive that many explosions and bullets...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Blair Wind
bah...i got trained by batman, id have the prep advantage....by the time the fight began i would have had my grenade hanging on his jacket.....

No you didn't. I trained with Batman and he said he's never heard of you. Also I killed him in a gunbattle.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:44 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ah....but then youve heard of me right? since you must have asked him before he died.....mmm he wouldnt want you to know that his BEST student had found him trying to get robin to....do things....and left the mansion because it disgusted me.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:46 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

ah....but then youve heard of me right? since you must have asked him before he died.....mmm he wouldnt want you to know that his BEST student had found him trying to get robin to....do things....and left the mansion because it disgusted me.

No way, I shot him square in the throat and he clearly said he had never heard of you. And I have never heard of you. But I thought to ask about you anyway.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:51 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I fuking knew it...that sick bastard...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:52 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jgiant
Naw, punisher wins, maverik cannot survive that many explosions and bullets...

u forget that just as many explosions will be head punishers way. plus the guns that mavrick uses are a lot better. he also has healing factor and energy powers that he can use to make his own abilites better.

Last edited by wolverine8888 on Oct 28th, 2005 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:52 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

No way, I shot him square in the throat and he clearly said he had never heard of you. And I have never heard of you. But I thought to ask about you anyway.

confused logic....not computing.....you have turned into a wolvie fanboy....only explaination.....you can now get your free wolvie t-shirt, with discountable plastic claws.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by jgiant
I fuking knew it...that sick bastard...

laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:56 AM