KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Punisher vs Daredevil and Captain America

Batman and Punisher vs Daredevil and Captain America
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman and Punisher vs Daredevil and Captain America

grrrreeeeeeeeeat fight...who wins????????

IMO batman and punisher...ill explain lata wink

Discusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssss

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:25 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

man stop sleepin this is a awesome fight....uppp

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 09:47 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Daredevil and Captain America.

Daredevil can take Punisher, and Captain America can take Batman.

Therefore, DD and Cap win.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:48 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmm i beg to differ my friend...punisher would take dd IMO cuz, think about it, what does dd have over the punisher...? superhuman senses and what is that gunna do if they already know where eachother are at??, pun would take dd either way, h2h or gunz cuz punisher's a 6 in fighting ability and dd's a 5 so yea........the punisher using guns would just be easier and alot faster....and as for batman and captain america, that would be a much closer fight, but batman would still win.....scenario 1: they both dont know where each other are at and they have to find eachother....batman wins because of his ninja stealth by just sneaking up on him and simply breaking cap's neck or putting his gauntlet blades to his throat and saying, "Yield." scenario 2: they're in an arena or in a room or on top of a building or wherever and have to fight h2h....mm sorry but batman winsconfused just because captain america may have the upperhand in strength and probably h2h ability(im not gunna say for sure but he's a 7 out of 7 in fighting skills), doesnt give him the win...batman has all kinds of little toys and tricks up his sleeve...such as: batman would just throw a smoke bomb and distort cap's vision and make him choke, batman then throws a flashbamg or two, distorts him even more, then finishes him off...smile simple as that

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:02 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

^ what he said punisher is the weak link

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:02 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

punisher is the weak link. but he could hold of Cap A. while Bats uses the sonic disruptor and slaps down DD. then its doubleteam.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:04 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

^what he said

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:26 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
hmm i beg to differ my friend...punisher would take dd IMO cuz, think about it, what does dd have over the punisher...? superhuman senses and what is that gunna do if they already know where eachother are at??, pun would take dd either way, h2h or gunz cuz punisher's a 6 in fighting ability and dd's a 5 so yea........the punisher using guns would just be easier and alot faster....and as for batman and captain america, that would be a much closer fight, but batman would still win.....scenario 1: they both dont know where each other are at and they have to find eachother....batman wins because of his ninja stealth by just sneaking up on him and simply breaking cap's neck or putting his gauntlet blades to his throat and saying, "Yield." scenario 2: they're in an arena or in a room or on top of a building or wherever and have to fight h2h....mm sorry but batman winsconfused just because captain america may have the upperhand in strength and probably h2h ability(im not gunna say for sure but he's a 7 out of 7 in fighting skills), doesnt give him the win...batman has all kinds of little toys and tricks up his sleeve...such as: batman would just throw a smoke bomb and distort cap's vision and make him choke, batman then throws a flashbamg or two, distorts him even more, then finishes him off...smile simple as that

You're basing them off of their Marvel.com scales?

My lord, those things are so off it's not even funny. They listed Kingpin and Shang Chi in the same level for fighting ability.

Kingpin. Shang Chi. Think about that one.

Anyway, DD can pretty much dodge any projectile coming his way from the Punisher, as he's been shown to do numerous times. Punisher could never sneak up on him. And it's just plain blasphemy that you think Punisher can take DD in hand to hand. DD would smack him down so hard, it's not even funny.

And I still stand by my previous statement that Captain America would eventually take Batman down. This is more of a battle of endurance, which Cap can't lose in.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:27 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

^ what you said

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:30 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^wtf....is that ur final answer, or would u like another lifeline...lmao

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:05 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Metalmanx
You're basing them off of their Marvel.com scales?

My lord, those things are so off it's not even funny. They listed Kingpin and Shang Chi in the same level for fighting ability.

Kingpin. Shang Chi. Think about that one.

Anyway, DD can pretty much dodge any projectile coming his way from the Punisher, as he's been shown to do numerous times. Punisher could never sneak up on him. And it's just plain blasphemy that you think Punisher can take DD in hand to hand. DD would smack him down so hard, it's not even funny.

And I still stand by my previous statement that Captain America would eventually take Batman down. This is more of a battle of endurance, which Cap can't lose in.

but btw i didnt know dd could dodge projectiles, so if he can like u said then ok, yea i guess dd would win...but i saw in a marvel knights comic book encyclopedia info thing that he was only a 5 and pun was a 6...but u say its bullshyt..w/e...who the hell should i believe...and as for cap and bats, thats just our opinionsi think...and urs is captain america would win and i mine's batman would...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:08 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like to add that punisher fihgitn skill is also a level 6 due to weapons. fighting skill if u read it is h2h and weapon skill in one listing. so of course he a master of so many diffrent guns that why his fighting ability is listed higher. in pure h2h, DD is far superior. also the reason king pin is in the same level has shang chi is due to the fact that level 5 mean master of one form of fightign which shang chi is. king ping is also a master of one form of fighting so they are in the same listing but no were near same skill. shang chi is pure skill rapes kingpin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:12 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

This fight needs to be close quarters in order for team DD and Capt to win. A fight in any open area would practically guarantee a win for punisher and batman. DD and Capt have one shield and two batons for projectiles. Punisher will probably have a variety of guns and ammo. Batman has all his gadgets. If this fight was indoors I can't imagine punisher and batman winning. Batman's stealth can't hide him from DD's radar and Punisher's going to have a hard time scoring a hit vs Capts shield. DD can hold batman off for a litle whileuntil capt finishes with punisher. Then DD and capt vs batman.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:24 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:06 PM
jrodslam

DD and Cap win.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:01 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

explain

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:11 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Cap and DD would win.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:12 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Cap and DD would win.

.....why?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:15 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

.....why?

Simple. Like previously stated DareDevil can dodge most of the things Punisher shoots. And once he gets close enough he can smack down Punisher.

Cap if not beat the Bat, can atleast hold him off until DD arrives.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:21 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

explain

Well les try to match them up. DD vs Pun. Like stated before, Punisher always has the hardest time nailing DD with bullets, tranqs etc. Dd is just too agile for him. Coming down to h2h combat, Punisher may be higher ranked in terms of bios and stats. HOWEVER comic wise, Punisher is hardly a match for DD. Punisher admitted himself that Daredevil is just too good. Daredevil wins.

Cap vs Bats. As most of us know, Bats has admitted to Cap that hed probably beat him after a long fight. I myself personally is waiting to see that. Im about 100% sure that these 2 would stalemate until DD comes over to help Cap. Bats loses to the team.

Now. If the matchups were vise versa, i still believe it would be the same outcome. Punisher is the weaklink here imo. Cap, Daredevil, Batman are all in the same league im my eyes and all 3 would be able to stalemate eachother. Punisher just isnt on their level of fighting. Also his aiming isnt good enough to tag any one of them with a bullet.

Now if Bats was teamed up with Batgirl, the fight would be much much closer. Seeming how Bats vs CAp and DD vs Cass are hard matches to decide on a victor.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 11:21 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote