KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heart of the Universe Thanos & Infinity Gauntlet Warlock vs The Morningstar Brothers

Heart of the Universe Thanos & Infinity Gauntlet Warlock vs The Morningstar Brothers
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Heart of the Universe Thanos & Infinity Gauntlet Warlock vs The Morningstar Brothers

Who wins

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:41 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

the morningstar brothers? lol only LUCIFER is the morningstar, anyway in my book it goes to lucifer and micheal.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:43 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

All depends

The way I see it

Lucifer = LT

HOTU > LT

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:52 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

LT doesnt create multiverses kgkg.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:00 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
LT doesnt create multiverses kgkg.

you don't have to , to win battles

LT doesn't get mind tricked by demons etc.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:01 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yea but he does get killed by sumthin that created a single multiverse.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:26 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

yea but he does get killed by sumthin that created a single multiverse.

Lt never got killed simple absorbed

you can't kill something beyond the concept of death itself.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:28 AM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by kgkg

RIIIIIIIIIGHT, LT got ABSORBED not killed.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:39 AM
leonheartmm

yea well the infinite gauntlett killed DEATH itself, how does that fit into ur theory? big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:40 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

yea well the infinite gauntlett killed DEATH itself, how does that fit into ur theory? big grin

Never killed Death

Simple put it into a paralyzed form (trapped stated)

Death is a concept , LT is beyond any concept of reality.

he has said this many time.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:44 AM
leonheartmm

Never killed Death

Simple put it into a paralyzed form (trapped stated)

Death is a concept , LT is beyond any concept of reality.

he has said this many time.

umm, so is lucifer but hes been killed before.{remember that the MEGAVERSAL death has no domain over him and lucifer can create entire concepts like time, space, life and death from scratch} and yes the infinity gauntlett did KILL many concepts like order chaos, eternity n death

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:47 AM
leonheartmm

in comics even GOD can die{saint of killers killed god once, and swamp thing also killed god}

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:48 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

in comics even GOD can die{saint of killers killed god once, and swamp thing also killed god}

maybe in DC not marvel.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:49 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

that's the problem when comparing the two universes.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:51 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

maybe in DC not marvel.

but then again, if dc people killed a dc god, then it doesnt matter, marvel cant kill their own god which mean they cant kill a dc godtype either, so lucifer and micheal win Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:57 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

but then again, if dc people killed a dc god, then it doesnt matter, marvel cant kill their own god which mean they cant kill a dc godtype either, so lucifer and micheal win Happy Dance

no just shows DC god is stupid.

how does GOD loose laughing

heck they have the JLA messing the Spectre

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:58 AM
Cosmic Flame

It's called Heart of the UNIVERSE for a reason. It only affects one reality, not the multiverse. Thanos said in every issue that he destroyed HIS reality, HIS universe, not the great Marvel multiversal continuum. Only an M-body of the LT was absorbed, not the LT itself. If the LT were actually absorbed into Thanos, I suspect that all universes, multiverses, pocket dimensions, etc. would fall into chaos, cease to exist or some other horrific circumstance, because one of the two primary anchors and balances would no longer exist.

As much as I love Thanos and Warlock, the brothers take this.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:19 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

the brothers do take this i agree, but i dont agree on what the hotu is, if indeed it was ust universal it wouldnt have to be more powerful than the infnite gauntlett{which could destroy a single universe with reletive ease} and LT nullified that with a single snap of his fingers, thotu actually killed{i wouldnt say absorbed because LT didnt show that he was just being ABSORBED he had his hands up in agony and defeat} the tribunal, it most certainly IS multiversal or it cannot have affected the great guardian of the multiverse.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:29 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

DC GOD never died, why do people keep saying that??? Preacher is not in the DCU History or Continuity... Lucifer and Michael would probably win.

Also where in Swamp Things history says that he almost killed DC's GOD??? I checked on the Swamp Thing history page and no where does he ever have a chance to kill GOD. Yes they had The Word/GOD show up and he could have destroyed Swamp Thing but Tefe stopped him before he had a chance, Tefe spoke the same sound as The Voice which speaks in everything. God/The Word though has been talked bout by The Spectre as though he is still alive, and in Lucifer they talk about GOD/The Word as if he is still alive in The Silver City.

The Word

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:43 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by kevdude
DC GOD never died, why do people keep saying that??? Preacher is not in the DCU History or Continuity... Lucifer and Michael would probably win.

Also where in Swamp Things history says that he almost killed DC's GOD??? I checked on the Swamp Thing history page and no where does he ever have a chance to kill GOD. Yes they had The Word/GOD show up and he could have destroyed Swamp Thing but Tefe stopped him before he had a chance, Tefe spoke the same sound as The Voice which speaks in everything. God/The Word though has been talked bout by The Spectre as though he is still alive, and in Lucifer they talk about GOD/The Word as if he is still alive in The Silver City.

i think it was when john constantine unleashed the swamp thing's true potential.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 06:01 AM