KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who wins this staredown match: Savage Hulk vs. Andre the Giant

Who wins this staredown match: Savage Hulk vs. Andre the Giant
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Who wins this staredown match: Savage Hulk vs. Andre the Giant

imagine....... Savage Hulk and Andre the Giant ... in a staredown match....

i dont mean the Hulk from the movie.... this one, in my opinion , has too much size.... i believe in the movie he is almost 10 feet..

in real... i think the Hulk is around 7 feet 5 inches...

the late and great Andre the Giant, the 8th wonder of the world...... stands also 7 feet 4 or 7 feet 5..

image..... what a staredown...... wow... great

unbelievable

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:35 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Movie Hulk was 15 feet tall.

Savage Hulk is 10 feet tall, 1,000 pounds (depends on the artist.) Pick a smaller one.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:38 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Savage Hulk is 7foot and 1040pounds

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:43 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Betageuze, you are weird.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Savage Hulk is 7foot and 1040pounds

Depends on the artist.

Say, did you notice that the Hulk is a lot bigger and more physically impressive than Andre?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:44 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Betageuze, you are weird.

Not weirder than you and your moving avatars... erm

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
Betageuze

hey come on..... how big.... 7 or 10 feet ?

if around 7...... than he is match in a staredown fight with the eight wonder of the world... Andre the Giant... good bless you Andre... you were a great Man... not only a great man.... a gentle Giant..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Betageuze
hey come on..... how big.... 7 or 10 feet ?

if around 7...... than he is match in a staredown fight with the eight wonder of the world... Andre the Giant... good bless you Andre... you were a great Man... not only a great man.... a gentle Giant..

Or maybe he is...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:53 PM
Betageuze

Andre unfortunately died in 1993 !

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:55 PM
Cosmic Cube

Andre unfortunately died in 1993 !

I know !

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM
Betageuze

Hulk would be defeated by the warmhearted, gentle look of the late Andre .... and Andre would have no fear from Hulk.... ok... if it would comes to a match..... Andre would be defeated....

but this is only staredown.... remember at Wrestlemania III at the Pontiac Silverdome.... when Andre got into a staredown with Hulk Hogan....

Andre would have NO fear... even when a giant, 8 foot, 1000pound green , brutal Hulk stands in front of him.... never

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:02 PM
Cosmic Cube

Yeah... you are a bit weird. erm

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:04 PM
Betageuze

i dont think anybody in Marvel can match Andre the Giant in a staredown match ..... what do you think about that Cosmic Cube ?

(besides cosmic beings like Living Tribunal, Galactus and so on...)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:08 PM
Cosmic Cube

i dont think anybody in Marvel can match Andre the Giant in a staredown match ..... what do you think about that Cosmic Cube ?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:10 PM
Betageuze

fine that you agree !

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:11 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Andre was one ugly bastard.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:24 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Ok lets put it this way. Hulk looking like a monster would make andre shit his pant. Andre is Human, the Hulk is SuperHuman, he makes Andre scared.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:33 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Also I believe Michael Jordan was delcared the 8th wonder of the world.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:35 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

LT cheats though, he has 3 heads. Galactus fears Andre the Giant. I mean, he's only got like a 2993 foot height advantage. That's not much when it's Andre the Giant we're talkin about.

What was that movie... Had a dude with 6 fingers, a vengeful Spaniard, and an AMAZING boob joke. And, of course, Andre the Giant. Quite a movie, I just forget the name...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:10 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote