KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Turtle vs SS

The Turtle vs SS
Started by: Superherovandal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

The Turtle vs SS

No speedblitzing. THe master of kinetic energy vs the cosmic surfer dude. I say Turtle.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:29 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

Dude Surfer can just blast him, doesn't even need to get close

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:51 AM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Turtle could just absorb the kinetic energy of the blast stopping it from moving altogether.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:16 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scotsmn
Snikt!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Turtle could just absorb the kinetic energy of the blast stopping it from moving altogether.

If the blast is kinetic, then yeah... is it kinetic?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:17 AM
scotsmn is currently offline Click here to Send scotsmn a Private Message Find more posts by scotsmn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

it need kinetic energy to go move. And if he does the same to SS SS will be completely frozen and will die.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:19 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Surfer's blast can consist of whatever he wants it to be.

Silver Surfer will edge out a victory.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:20 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yes but it needs kinetic energy to move. SS needs kinetic energy to survive. All living things do.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:38 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

No he doesn't. He needs the Power Cosmic to function properly. Immobilizing the Surfer won't do much. One blast, that's it. Surfer isn't the Hulk.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:46 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yes he does all things need kinetic energy to move even SS. without it he is a statue. Only things that could like exist without it are like those high magic weilders and cosmics. They'd like make a spell or something.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:49 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dude, your blood moving, your brain pulse, everything thats moved a one place to another, every direction that is altered, THATS KINETIC ENERGY

With prep Turtle even just a 5 minute prep

Sudden attack, SS !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:23 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

quote:
yes he does all things need kinetic energy to move even SS. without it he is a statue. Only things that could like exist without it are like those high magic weilders and cosmics.

You've kind of answered your own question.

Surfer is a cosmic.

Unlike Flash, Surfer's abilities aren't solely based on speed. Other than attempting to stop Surfer's motion, what form of attack can Turtle pose? He can't harm Surfer physically. He can't make Surfer age, Surfer's beyond the precepts of time. Surfer could just stand there perfectly still and emit radiation that would poison Turtle to death. Even Turtle slowing it's motion won't halt the effects. It would simply lay stagnant and kill him.

I'm not even sure Turtle's powers would work on Surfer, actually. Unless he somehow has mastered the anti-Speed Force, he's in trouble. The Power Cosmic is control over all things physics, including motion (kinesis).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:14 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

ha did anybody see what he did to Jack of Heart?

as for Kinetic energy? movement? lol SS can exist beyond time/space as I have shown

This guy dies for absorbing Kinetic energy guess what SS can do that at a global scale.

This is slaughter

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:13 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Kinetic energy is not an entity unto itself. It's just another way of saying, things move. Power Cosmic can exercise more than enough control over objects (to make them move or otherwise) to render Turtle null and void.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:50 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote