KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mindless Hulk vs. IronFist, Powerman Luke Cage, Daredevil and SpiderMan

Mindless Hulk vs. IronFist, Powerman Luke Cage, Daredevil and SpiderMan
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Mindless Hulk vs. IronFist, Powerman Luke Cage, Daredevil and SpiderMan

wow .... what an encounter

imagine... these 4 have the job, to stop an totally in rage mindless Hulk.....

they have 3 hours of preparation...... have they a chance against the perhaps most brutal power force on earth ?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Mindless Hulk upon seeing these five attempting to confront him: HULK SMASH!!!

IF, PM, Luke, DD and Spiderman in unison: RUN!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:27 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

Mindless Hulk kills them all.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:29 PM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

geeze....do you hate these guys or what?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:43 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Savage hulk once contained the punch of Iron Fist and Cage tried to stop him and he Hulk sent him flying. The also went up to Vision in is hardest form and knocked him threw the ground.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:15 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Savage hulk once contained the punch of Iron Fist and Cage tried to stop him and he Hulk sent him flying. The also went up to Vision in is hardest form and knocked him threw the ground.

That wasn't Savage Hulk, that was the Mindless dude.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I thought Mindless Hulk was a recent Incarnation?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

mindless is the more recent... but isn't this one weaker than savage hulk... savage was the a 70s one or somthing...

grr I don't care

either way, Mindless hulk would win... Spiderman would be the last standing against hulk.... but he'd have no hope of winning... unless he used a knock knock joke :P

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:39 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I thought Mindless Hulk was a recent Incarnation?

Nah, at least 20 years old.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:40 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy05
Hello folks

Originally posted by guy222
hulk
Correct.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:01 AM
Tommy05 is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy05 a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The Hulk wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 07:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

That was in Defenders issue #10

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 09:38 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

No, it was in Hulk #300.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 09:58 PM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Jonathanos
No, it was in Hulk #300.

Actually I have the comic, and the same scenario plays out.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:00 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

Originally posted by Faceman
Actually I have the comic, and the same scenario plays out.

Defenders #10 is Hulk vs. Thor for a piece of the Evil Eye. Neither Iron Fist nor Power Man are in the issue.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:05 PM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Jonathanos
Defenders #10 is Hulk vs. Thor for a piece of the Evil Eye. Neither Iron Fist nor Power Man are in the issue.

Really ! I could have sworn, I may be wrong , but I'll look it up just in case.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:15 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the team going to do VS the Hulk?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:24 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Nothing If I remember correctly, Ironfist broke his hand when he hit Hulk. Cage was thrown threw 4 buildings. And Vision was implanted about 15 feet into the ground in his hardest form. Daredevil was a non factor just saving civilians in harms way.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:28 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk takes it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:30 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote