KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pheonix vs. the weird entity dude that was talking to reed about the universe......

Pheonix vs. the weird entity dude that was talking to reed about the universe......
Started by: Ultimate Rage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Pheonix vs. the weird entity dude that was talking to reed about the universe......

?.not a spite thread.... shifty

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:31 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Pheonix vs. the weird entity dude that was talking to reed about the universe......

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
?.not a spite thread.... shifty

yes The dude is...... interesting shifty

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:34 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

welcome back old friend.....but seriously who the hell was he a manifestation of eternity or something?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:35 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

welcome back old friend.....but seriously who the hell was he a manifestation of eternity or something?

no idea really who he was and thanks for the welcome, but I am off again. I am up to my eyes with work at the moment. Take care.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:43 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

where is god dam GS

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:07 AM
Mordum

PICTURES i need PICTURES!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:46 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Reed reacted is the Key of Creation not PF smile

Not 100% yet but looking good

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:24 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

bom pow surprise

Attachment: 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 182 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

but what is this creature?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:28 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

but what is this creature?

apparently a guy with desire to learn laughing

and he also start all creation here

am still waiting GS theories are going down the drain ( am hoping for the best)

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:32 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Originally posted by kgkg
apparently a guy with desire to learn laughing

and he also start all creation here

am still waiting GS theories are going down the drain ( am hoping for the best)

is he some sort of an aspect or a manifestation of TOAA or something...at least it can safely be assumed that Phoenix....is not the spark that created reality......x-men forever was B.S and GS's essays are irrelevant now.....

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:33 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

is he some sort of an aspect or a manifestation of TOAA or something...at least it can safely be assumed that Phoenix....is not the spark that created reality......x-men forever was B.S and GS's essays are irrelevant now.....

I don't think that is talking about a reality

But all of creation itself

Notice when he takes read to the very beginning there is nothing.

No force etc.

The desire of Reed, and that dude made all creation. ( more will be known next issue which i will have soon)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:36 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Originally posted by kgkg
I don't think that is talking about a reality

But all of creation itself

Notice when he takes read to the very beginning there is nothing.

No force etc.

The desire of Reed, and that dude made all creation. ( more will be known next issue which i will have soon)

good..this is the first stage....of bringing GS to his knees......

Attachment: picture 003.jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:37 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

good..this is the first stage....of bringing GS to his knees......

He will still find a way to beat it lol

infact he has already made a statement that it will have to been shown in different comics or something to that sort lol

and the sad part is most of his creation idea that PF created all Eternity etc came from the same FF but few issue earlier

But am not jumping to any conclusion hopefully they mention PF because then it makes thinks complicated.

It will become

Reed desire = PF

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:41 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

dammit it seems that this days every other character becomes a host to the god dam Phoenix force..marvel should do to it what they did to the original beyonder

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:42 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

dammit it seems that this days every other character becomes a host to the god dam Phoenix force..marvel should do to it what they did to the original beyonder

ya marvel is playing around with Creation and Multiversal to much it's getting out of control(50 cent stick out tongue )

SW – multiversal
Apparently Genis has Omniversal Telepathy ya so what does that mean?
PF force of creation = Big Bang
Now Reed desire = PF
Lol it’s funny shit

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:45 AM
Creshosk

So what are we thinking or hoping is going to happen? Jean grey shows up? lol. . .

Hmm . . . the power of creation is refered to as the phoenix force(dubbed that be Jean grey). . . And for some reason people refer to the sentient form of the phoenix force as the phoenix force. . .rather than Phoenix I odd. . .

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:51 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

curse the Phoenix force.....curse it......but the DC system sucks even more they have like 1000 different aspects to the same entity......the ****en presence,voice,word, source .blablabla.....it has a resemblance to the Hindu GODS system

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:58 AM
Mordum

I dont know if this guy is all powerful but he looks more powerful than the pheonix. Everytime i see the phoenix she is within something space,earth etc. This guys is beyond anything.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:59 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

indeed

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:04 AM