KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer with symbiote vs. Ironman

Silver Surfer with symbiote vs. Ironman
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Silver Surfer with symbiote vs. Ironman

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43119qq.gif
http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43129dd.gif

Thanks to digimark007 for the links. Who prevails? Btw, Ironman is in his Hulkbuster armor and SS is giving it his full power.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:29 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Silver Surfer FAR outclasses Iron Man even without the symbiote. In addition, I don't know how much more powerful someone herald level and above would become after merging with the symbiote

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:22 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

...Why does Silver Surfer need the symbiote to defeat Iron Man again?

SS could wipe Iron Man off the face of the earth with the bat of an eyelash.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:36 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I just had a thought , the symbiote can replicate it's former hosts powers correct , just imagine cassidy regaining the symbiote but this time it came with added power cosmic....cool.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote