KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn vs. Thanos

Spawn vs. Thanos
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Spawn vs. Thanos

Fig. Thanos with the gauntlet of course.

Attachment: spawn_008.jpg
This has been downloaded 177 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:35 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thanos

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I am currently starting to read Spawn from the beginning. from Spawn 1 to 179 or so, plus a lot of specials. I'll make a decision in......like......a month or so laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:25 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dmx777
Juggernaut

Spawn since he has major healing factor and is like able to turn into anything and beat metabolgia so SPAWN ALL THE WAY!

Thanks Juggernaut66666

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:22 AM
Dmx777 is currently offline Click here to Send Dmx777 a Private Message Find more posts by Dmx777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

FEATS PEOPLE

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:13 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Thanos.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:52 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Feats eh.....

Thanos IG : WIPED HALF OF THE UNIVERSE YOU FXORZ !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:59 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

are you serious??? thanos with the gaunlet would decimate spawn. there is no way around it.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:35 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

First Age Spawn would have a nice battle and be sent to Hell, become the new leader of Hell's Armies, start Armageddon and invade Heaven.

Second Age Spawn has a huge chance, but ...... i'm not sure of the outcome yet. The battle would be long and arduous though.

Third Age Spawn would lose miserably.

Click the link in my sig smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:42 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

thanos kicks the crap out if him then without even trying.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:02 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jose123
thanos kicks the crap out if him then without even trying.

Are you sure about that? Like i said in the other threads, another Spawn killed the entire Olympian Pantheon and became ruler of the Universe. Our Spawn stalemated then defeated an above skyfather creature (an ancient God), etc. etc.
And that was a weaker version of Spawn so......don't be so sure.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:33 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Are you sure about that? Like i said in the other threads, another Spawn killed the entire Olympian Pantheon and became ruler of the Universe. Our Spawn stalemated then defeated an above skyfather creature (an ancient God), etc. etc.
And that was a weaker version of Spawn so......don't be so sure.

Well how strong are they compared to Marvel cosmics and Gods. If I remember correctly and someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Thanos held his own against Odin, Thor's father. They destroyed a lot of Asgard in the process of their fight and and Thanos took a beating but in the next panel he healed himself and was back to normal.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:42 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Well how strong are they compared to Marvel cosmics and Gods. If I remember correctly and someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Thanos held his own against Odin, Thor's father. They destroyed a lot of Asgard in the process of their fight and and Thanos took a beating but in the next panel he healed himself and was back to normal.

While Odin is immensely strong, he's "just" skyfather. And all Thanos did was keep getting up. He didn't hurt Odin in any way.

As for how powerful the Olympian pantheon was, there had been Ancient Gods before them, + Titans, and they killed them all. So at least Skyfather. And Raenis the hellspawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon like i said.
Also, Spawn fought and stalemated Urizen who was by far above Skyfather. Let me put it this way: Archangels and archdemons are at least on Skyfather level in Spawn's universe. It took both the armies (note: plural) of Heaven AND Hell united to imprison Urizen. Spawn stalemated him. And that wasn't even Spawn's most powerful form.
So don't be so sure. The only reason i'm hesitating as to the outcome of this fight is because Thanos has the IG in this thread.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 10:09 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i go ith spawn

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

IG is overkill. Thanos is already Immortal. And has loads of durabiltiy. And is further powerd up by Death in his revival.

Why throw in a cosmic weapon that can alter reality at his will?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:01 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

While Odin is immensely strong, he's "just" skyfather. And all Thanos did was keep getting up. He didn't hurt Odin in any way.

As for how powerful the Olympian pantheon was, there had been Ancient Gods before them, + Titans, and they killed them all. So at least Skyfather. And Raenis the hellspawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon like i said.
Also, Spawn fought and stalemated Urizen who was by far above Skyfather. Let me put it this way: Archangels and archdemons are at least on Skyfather level in Spawn's universe. It took both the armies (note: plural) of Heaven AND Hell united to imprison Urizen. Spawn stalemated him. And that wasn't even Spawn's most powerful form.
So don't be so sure. The only reason i'm hesitating as to the outcome of this fight is because Thanos has the IG in this thread.

but how strong are they compared to Marvel cosmics and Gods.
What did they do. ?

And if thanos has the Inf Gauntlet he can just will Spawn out of existence.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:02 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

but how strong are they compared to Marvel cosmics and Gods.
What did they do. ?

And if thanos has the Inf Gauntlet he can just will Spawn out of existence.

Well seeing as how the Olympian Gods were considered the rulers of the Universe and the Ancient Gods were even more powerful, i'll let you figure that out for yourself wink

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:14 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Well seeing as how the Olympian Gods were considered the rulers of the Universe and the Ancient Gods were even more powerful, i'll let you figure that out for yourself wink

So not as powerful as marvel cosmics and Gods.

Gotcha wink

He still wills spawn out of existence with the IF.G

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:23 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

This isn't even a fight if Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet. He wiped out half the universe in an instant with a gesture of his hand and beat celestials with ease.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:25 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

with spawns vast magic power he can resist the effect's of the guantlet but not to sure if he can win.

If it's the spawn that beat god himself I dont see why he can't beat thanos......

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:29 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote