KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Juggernaut

Namor vs Juggernaut
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Namor vs Juggernaut

Battle in the seas...

Namor, said to be the undisputed Champion in the waters, could be defeated by the Unstoppable Juggernaut?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:36 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Stalemate.

As strong as namor get's juggernaut will be stronger.......

But as we know it takes a hell of a lot to kick namors ass when their underwater.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Juggernaut kills him. Well that's only if it's classic Juggs. If it is classic Juggs then Namor goes down hard.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:48 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

In water?!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:49 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Juggernaut kills him. Well that's only if it's classic Juggs. If it is classic Juggs then Namor goes down hard.

even in water...

10/10

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:53 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

proof that could happen pls....

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:55 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Namor beat Hulk underwater at least twice. Classic Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase like Hulk's confused

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:56 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by joesha28
proof that could happen pls....

confused What could Namor do to hurt Classic Juggs...?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:58 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Namor beat Hulk underwater at least twice. Classic Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase like Hulk's confused

HULK needs to breathe Classic Juggs doesn't It's kind of hard to fight someone when your really just holding your breath the whole time...

wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:00 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Tony Stark
HULK needs to breathe Classic Juggs doesn't It's kind of hard to fight someone when your really just holding your breath the whole time...

wink

Those fights were so short that i doubt it even mattered if you take into account how long Hulk can stay without breathing. wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:14 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Yes but Juggs doesn't need to breath, and he doesn't tire. Meaning that this fight would go on for a long time since Namor would probably be keeping his distance from Juggs so he won't get his ass kicked. Juggs could easily hurt Namor but how is Namor supposed to hurt Juggs? He can't hurt him. Namor just goes down.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:24 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Yes but Juggs doesn't need to breath, and he doesn't tire. Meaning that this fight would go on for a long time since Namor would probably be keeping his distance from Juggs so he won't get his ass kicked. Juggs could easily hurt Namor but how is Namor supposed to hurt Juggs? He can't hurt him. Namor just goes down.

First off, CLassic Juggernaut was an idiot that forgot he even HAD a shield most of the time. Second of all, i don't remember Namor ever being killed by anyone, and he's fought immortal hercules, Hulk, and plenty of others plenty of times, in and out of water. Third of all, Namor is much much faster than Juggernaut can even dream of. I'm not just speaking about flying/swimming speed, although it's obvious he'd probably be swimming hoops around juggernaut without him even noticing, but also reflex speed. None of Juggernaut's punches should technically meet their target. 4. Namor could easily collapse a mountain on Juggernaut. He'll get out eventually, but the fight is still won.
5. Namor can swim around him so quickly that it creates a vacuum that shoots Juggernaut out of the water like a bullet with the same force that he hit Hulk with, knocking him out. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Juggernaut HAS been knocked out as well.
6. Namor broke the bands of Cytorrak. Yeah.....the bands of cytorrak. While out of water. Still doubting his strength?

Given all these, i'd say Namor has a very decent chance of winning.

Now, Darkcrawler....i'm expecting my pay in the swiss bank account as usual wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:32 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Those fights were so short that i doubt it even mattered if you take into account how long Hulk can stay without breathing. wink

Ok hold your breath let someone punch you in the stomach and tell me it didn't effect how long you were holding your breath...

Muscles need oxygen even HULKs muscles and without it the muscles fatigue quickly and then soon of course you then pass out or "get knocked out" at a rate much faster than you would normally if you were breathing regularly.

cool

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:32 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Ok hold your breath let someone punch you in the stomach and tell me it didn't effect how long you were holding your breath...

Muscles need oxygen even HULKs muscles and without it the muscles fatigue quickly and then soon of course you then pass out or "get knocked out" at a rate much faster than you would normally if you were breathing regularly.

cool

Bullshit. I mean, it's true and all, but that applies to normal people. Can you imagine the kind of lungs and muscles Hulk has to be able to hold up a chunk of a mountain? Or the kind of muscles and lungs he has to be able to make the kind of leaps he does?
You know fully well that the "he was holding his breath" thing is completely invalid. The outcome would've been the exact same even if somehow Hulk didn't need to breathe at all.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:36 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Bullshit. I mean, it's true and all, but that applies to normal people. Can you imagine the kind of lungs and muscles Hulk has to be able to hold up a chunk of a mountain? Or the kind of muscles and lungs he has to be able to make the kind of leaps he does?
You know fully well that the "he was holding his breath" thing is completely invalid. The outcome would've been the exact same even if somehow Hulk didn't need to breathe at all.

Correct me if i'm wrong HULK has breathing when he was "balancing the mountain" or when he's leaping 10miles at a clip...

Now that my friend was Bullshit.

HULK has taken down the intire Avengers at the same time IM, Wonderman, Namor, Herc, SHE-HULK, Doc Sampson, Etc... And Namor didn't do shit to him...

But back to the thread Classic Juggs would be effected little by Namor and at no point would he be close to being KO'd by him... Namor can't say the same.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:48 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Correct me if i'm wrong HULK has breathing when he was "balancing the mountain" or when he's leaping 10miles at a clip...

Now that my friend was Bullshit.

HULK has taken down the intire Avengers at the same time IM, Wonderman, Namor, Herc, SHE-HULK, Doc Sampson, Etc... And Namor didn't do shit to him...

But back to the thread Classic Juggs would be effected little by Namor and at no point would he be close to being KO'd by him... Namor can't say the same.

That's what i'm saying. He WAS breathing while doing those things. And given the incredible strain of the things he's doing (holding up part of a mountain, leaping, etc. etc.), it only goes to prove that his lungs in the same way as the muscles are incredibly powerful. Therefore simply being underwater for a few minutes should have no ill effect.

Only such battle as the one you described that i can recollect was Namor + Hercules + Dr. Strange vs. Hulk. Where Namor and Hercules restrained Hulk so that Strange would cast a spell to calm him down. If you know of another, give me issue numbers, or scans please.

As for juggs, read my post on how Namor can beat Juggernaut. It's a few posts up.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:56 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Now, Darkcrawler....i'm expecting my pay in the swiss bank account as usual wink

laughing out loud

But yeah, your post was good. Namor is just too fast for Juggs to hit him (Mach 8 and more swimming speed). But Namor can't slug it out hand to hand with Juggs, so burying him under something or removing him with the whirlpools are his best shot.

But in hand to hand combat, Juggernaut will win the most.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 02:12 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

That's what i'm saying. He WAS breathing while doing those things. And given the incredible strain of the things he's doing (holding up part of a mountain, leaping, etc. etc.), it only goes to prove that his lungs in the same way as the muscles are incredibly powerful. Therefore simply being underwater for a few minutes should have no ill effect.

Only such battle as the one you described that i can recollect was Namor + Hercules + Dr. Strange vs. Hulk. Where Namor and Hercules restrained Hulk so that Strange would cast a spell to calm him down. If you know of another, give me issue numbers, or scans please.

As for juggs, read my post on how Namor can beat Juggernaut. It's a few posts up.

I'm glad your seeing things my way...

Now the question is if HULK is holding up that mountain underwater can he hold it for the same duration as he did on land...?

or if HULK took a breath and had to hold it and was unable to take another and begun leaping over and over would he be able to leap as far and high on leap 10 or 11 as he did on leap 1 or 2...?

I believe that the answer to both questions is no...

When fighting and exhurting yourself with throwing punches or taking punches from someone else without breathing is very tough and you WILL lose your strength and endurance quickly whether your The HULK or not you need to breathe to be in top form PERIOD...

And the battles I'm talking about came from The Incredible HULK 316-323 I believe...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:44 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

I'm glad your seeing things my way...

Now the question is if HULK is holding up that mountain underwater can he hold it for the same duration as he did on land...?

or if HULK took a breath and had to hold it and was unable to take another and begun leaping over and over would he be able to leap as far and high on leap 10 or 11 as he did on leap 1 or 2...?

I believe that the answer to both questions is no...

When fighting and exhurting yourself with throwing punches or taking punches from someone else without breathing is very tough and you WILL lose your strength and endurance quickly whether your The HULK or not you need to breathe to be in top form PERIOD...

And the battles I'm talking about came from The Incredible HULK 316-323 I believe...

Sorry no scans of the fighting...

Attachment: 316.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:48 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hulk never took down anyone in that fight. Except maybe Iron Man.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote