KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

(please log in to view the image)

Well, OBVIOUSLY, Thanos was no match for this particular duo back then, but he's been working out, getting himself ready for a rematch. Could he at least stalemate them now?

Or will he end up being taken in by the po po again?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 06:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig

Well, OBVIOUSLY, Thanos was no match for this particular duo back then, but he's been working out, getting himself ready for a rematch. Could he at least stalemate them now?

thats horrible.....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:00 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

I actually laughed so hard i was crying. Yeah...well...i'd say he can take 'em now wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:04 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think all the ryhming makes it classy.

Scat, cat!

Can the Cat get that Rat?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:05 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I think all the ryhming makes it classy.

Scat, cat!

Can the Cat get that Rat?

Thanos always wanted to be a rapper. I mean, think about it. He can get all the money he wants, he can get pretty much any chick he wants, he OBVIOUSLY has wicked rhymes ( laughing out loud ) ......Lookout Dre, here comes Thanos eek!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:33 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing that held him back was the fact he could never find a word that rhymed with "Thanos"....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:38 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

The only thing that held him back was the fact he could never find a word that rhymed with "Thanos"....

He could if he went the latino-rapping way though. They have plenty of "-os" words. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:45 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos HATES Reggaeton.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:57 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Thanos HATES Reggaeton.

.............. laughing
............ Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:20 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just saying, I find Thanos a bit...racist.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:22 AM
Mr.Biscuits

where you get that idea ................... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:24 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Doesn;t he have a party on Earth with the motto "Purple pride World Wide" ? confused

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:45 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

priceless. and not the only time spidey foiled thanos's quest for power. spidey rocks!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 05:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Doesn;t he have a party on Earth with the motto "Purple pride World Wide" ? confused

And the only members are him, Gladiator, and Purple Man.

Although I think Gladiator was kicked out lately.

Yes, he still refused to ditch the mohawk.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

...That is the WORST representation of any comic character I've ever known of...I've got to write someone about this. All remaining copies of this comic should be destroyed.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 09:58 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Re: Re: Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

Originally posted by Crease
...That is the WORST representation of any comic character I've ever known of...I've got to write someone about this. All remaining copies of this comic should be destroyed.

Calm yourself, the story was written for children, not overgrown adults who have nothing better to do then post messages on a comic Vs. forum. wink Long Pig's just playing with everyone.

It ain't in continuity.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And the only members are him, Gladiator, and Purple Man.

Although I think Gladiator was kicked out lately.

Yes, he still refused to ditch the mohawk.

It was a scandal when Zemo tried to join, but would not give up his pinkishness.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:42 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: Re: Re: Spiderman & Hellcat vs Thanos: Revenge!

Originally posted by Beyonder
Calm yourself, the story was written for children, not overgrown adults who have nothing better to do then post messages on a comic Vs. forum. wink Long Pig's just playing with everyone.

It ain't in continuity.

Oh... embarrasment ...I'll try to get the hate letters out of the mailbox somehow big grin

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:22 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
It was a scandal when Zemo tried to join, but would not give up his pinkishness.

Purple Proud World Wide have very strict dress code.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beyonder

It ain't in continuity.

How can you be an overgrown adult?

And, it SHOULD be canon, dammit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:46 PM