KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alpha Flight vs. X-Force

Alpha Flight vs. X-Force
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Alpha Flight vs. X-Force

Alpha Flight
Box v.4
Guardian [Electromagnetic Suit]
Puck
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird
Vindicator II [Geothermal Suit]

X-Force
Boomer
Cable
Cannonball
Feral
Shatterstar
Syrn
Warpath

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 06:14 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

hmmmm....maybe I should have added Wolverine in the title, that would have gotten at least 3 pages of replies.

Here's the AF respect thread if you didn't know or care:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What is the difference between electromagnetic suit and geothermal suit?

I'll say that Alpha Flight wins.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 06:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What is the difference between electromagnetic suit and geothermal suit?

I'll say that Alpha Flight wins.

Basically they get their power from a different source and thus have different range of power and abilities.

Electromagnetic suit-
"The Guardian battlesuit is able generate, and manipulate a powerful electromagnetic field. That field forms an exoskeleton around guardian augmenting his strength [3.5 tons]. This electromagnetic energy can also be used to form a force-field around Guardian. The suit also enables the wearer to fly at the speed of sound (mach 1-2). The suite is also able to channel blasts of electromagnetic plasma channeled through the gauntlets. These blasts can equal the force of 250 lbs of TNT. Since the power of the suite is derived from the electromagnetic forces of the Earth, Guardian is able to manipulate the gravitational force around his body. Effectively guardian is able to freeze himself in place relative to Earths rotation. This accomplishes near instantaneous transportation along a strait line." This suit also had sonics capable of taking out Klaw and Wonderman, as well as Flares and an acid blast.

Geothermal suit-
"Heather was able to use it to cause eruptions of steam and lava from her hands. She was also able to cause the earth to erupt volcanically. " Able to press 25-75 tons".

"Heather Hudson wore a battlesuit of unknown origins and largely unquantified abilities while a field operative with Alpha Flight. The suit enabled her to fly, and allowed her to "tap geothermal energies." Using the suit she has produced steam blasts, lava blasts, created a small volcano and produced cool water with the suit. Hudson was still in the process of learning her battlesuit's capabilities when Alpha Flight v2 was cancelled. "

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...ht3/ME2-068.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c...ht3/ME2-240.jpg

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 07:19 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ok. smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 07:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 07:35 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Alpha wins...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:10 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Good lord I can't believe majority of the threads here people are saying Alpha FLight wins. I thought there would be some doubters, good to see some people see just how good my fav team is

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:16 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Hmm...not sure, I'll have to give this some deliberation. Leaning towards Alpha at the moment. Maddison Box is sweet as hell.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:24 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote