KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster vs. Deadpool

Taskmaster vs. Deadpool
Started by: Aries_04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aries_04

Taskmaster vs. Deadpool

Taskmaster gets his web shooters and guns etc. Wade gets his swords and pistols.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:09 AM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

the fought before and Deadpool won.

Taskmaster was winning but Deadpool realised what Taskmaster was doing, so wade did completly random dancing followed by a punch to beat Taskmaster.................

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:11 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, except now Taskmaster won't fall for that trick. I would go with Taskmaster, he knows a lot of Wade's moves now, so that he can predict a fair amount of them, and he has the fighting abilities of Cap, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Elektra, Wolverine, etc. ad infinitum.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:12 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Yeah, except now Taskmaster won't fall for that trick. I would go with Taskmaster, he knows a lot of Wade's moves now, so that he can predict a fair amount of them, and he has the fighting abilities of Cap, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Elektra, Wolverine, etc. ad infinitum.

yet he got beat by agent x because he simply couldn't copy his moves. Taskmaster is a very very good hand to hand fighter but he has one glaringly obvious problem, randomness. He couldn't beat Mr X in the wolverine bloodsport storyline either for simillar reasons.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:33 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It could go ether way , with his various h2h techniques and 'fast forward' mode he may be able to take out wade , of course deadpool could simply revert to his normal wacky o'l self and do random stuff until he get's the chance to lay out TM..........

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:36 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, but Agent X isn't Deadpool, and they never explained why he couldn't mimic Agent X--at least I don't recall if they did, probably had something to do with a latent psionic field from Black Swan yadda yadda.

Like I said, even from losing encounters, Taskmaster learns, he'll take out Deadpool nice and quick, like how the Cat dealt with Wade in Cable and Deadpool, kicked his ass, a few shurikens in various places to stun him, and Shen had a victory.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:38 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Taskmaster can only copy moves right?.If true,then he cant mimic DPs regen factor.Deadpool wins this.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:39 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yeah, but Agent X isn't Deadpool, and they never explained why he couldn't mimic Agent X--at least I don't recall if they did, probably had something to do with a latent psionic field from Black Swan yadda yadda.

Like I said, even from losing encounters, Taskmaster learns, he'll take out Deadpool nice and quick, like how the Cat dealt with Wade in Cable and Deadpool, kicked his ass, a few shurikens in various places to stun him, and Shen had a victory.

Latent psionic........ oh you mean when Dp was merged with that guy (cant remember name)

But you may be right , taskmaster is a very powerful character when portrayed correctly , unfortunately when wade is around most things go pear shaped .

I can see it going down like this.

Taskmaster attacks wade who was sitting in a armchair surrounded by swedish supermodels (wade is decked out in full play boy gear , robe , fez , pipe blowing bubbles etc) and they start fighting . Task master owns him for a few panels when a stampede of monkeys runs in claiming Dp to be their god (the stampede inadvertently crushes Taskmaster....)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

That could be true. I still think even if taskmaster wins, it will be a close fight. If anyone is random its wade wilson.

Originally posted by grey fox
Taskmaster attacks wade who was sitting in a armchair surrounded by swedish supermodels (wade is decked out in full play boy gear , robe , fez , pipe blowing bubbles etc) and they start fighting . Task master owns him for a few panels when a stampede of monkeys runs in claiming Dp to be their god (the stampede inadvertently crushes Taskmaster....)

If its shown in Deadpool's comic, thats exatly how it will happen.................

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:49 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Taskmaster would completely dominate Wade, but saddly he just can't put Wade down. Eventually Deadpool would win this fight but Tasky would give him one hell of a fight.

And yes Tasky couldn't read or copy Alex's moves because of the Black Swans physic abilities.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:48 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 02:31 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

deadpool ft random ass w!!

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 02:33 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote