KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Xavier vs Dr. Strange

Dr. Xavier vs Dr. Strange
Started by: Cosmic Flame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Flame

Dr. Xavier vs Dr. Strange

Strange vs Xavier. No Eye of Agamotto, no magic, no Cerebra. Who takes a straight up TP battle?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:44 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

strange winds duh. what the hell can xavier do to strange without using his mentally powers ? he doesnt have any fighting skills or nothing. he cant do jack out of his stupid chair

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:47 AM
juggy#1 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy#1 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

... Read more carefully. eek!

I guess I'm behind the times, but are you sure Strange has telepathy without any kind of magic?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:53 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

which

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Timslar

I guess I'm behind the times, but are you sure Strange has telepathy without any kind of magic?
u talking about them fighting with there powers or hand to hand ?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:54 AM
juggy#1 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy#1 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has telepathy without magic, yes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Me talking? It's on the original post, it's a telepath fight.

And dang, I feel bad 'cause I didn't know that. Dr.Strange is one of my favorites. Well, I'm out of here...I don't know enough to be of much help.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:56 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way in hell charles can win hand to hand.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:57 AM
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

but yes he does have the mos powerful telepathic powers. him and white queen

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:58 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me talking? It's on the original post, it's a telepath fight.

And dang, I feel bad 'cause I didn't know that. Dr.Strange is one of my favorites. Well, I'm out of here...I don't know enough to be of much help.

Argh!

Dr.Strange fans are all welcome here! big grin

Check out his respect thread!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

World's most powerful telepath... not even Emma has him there.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 01:11 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
World's most powerful telepath... not even Emma has him there.

Strange is his equal, if not better.

He's brought down gods in TP fights. Dormammu's sister, Umar was a victim.

Moondragon, too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 01:15 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

those battles are not straight out telepathic battles they are magical battles taking place on the astral plane, Strange has telepathic powers like any other mystic in the marvel universe, mystics seem able to astral project for longer periods of time, but natural born telepaths have an edge because everything about them is pre-wired to handle psionic energy, while a mystic has to learn to "touch" that same energy. Xaiver has been a telepath his whole life and has been training in the usage of that power before Strange even went to medical school.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:23 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordKaos
those battles are not straight out telepathic battles they are magical battles taking place on the astral plane, Strange has telepathic powers like any other mystic in the marvel universe, mystics seem able to astral project for longer periods of time, but natural born telepaths have an edge because everything about them is pre-wired to handle psionic energy, while a mystic has to learn to "touch" that same energy. Xaiver has been a telepath his whole life and has been training in the usage of that power before Strange even went to medical school.

Trying to make the case that Prof X has more experience?

One of these characters spent a few thousand years fighting and using his telepathy in a war between Skyfathers, the other spent 40 years fighting other mutants.

Guess which one is Dr.Strange.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jan 5th, 2006 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:08 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Strange was only able to best other telepathic foes through the use of the Eye, which he cannot use in this battle, not to mention his psychic abilities are based in magic and since he cannot use that either he'd be a regular person fighting the most powerful mutant mind ever. Strange loses.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:16 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange was only able to best other telepathic foes through the use of the Eye, which he cannot use in this battle, not to mention his psychic abilities are based in magic and since he cannot use that either he'd be a regular person fighting the most powerful mutant mind ever. Strange loses.

Untrue.

It's never been said that his telepathy is magic based, it's just a talent he's learned. Similar to hypnosis. And it's definatly not true that he never wins without the eye.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:18 AM
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

xavier is more powerful he can control stranges telepathic powers im sure. him and white queen. screw jean. but her boobies are nice big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:19 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

He developed telepathy as part of his mystical training, he isn't a natural telepath, without mystical energy and artifacts to enhance his mental abilities he's not even in the top ten of telepathy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He developed telepathy as part of his mystical training, he isn't a natural telepath, without mystical energy and artifacts to enhance his mental abilities he's not even in the top ten of telepathy.

Umar>Prof X
She's Dormammu's sister. She's a better telepath than Dormmamu. She gets owned in mental combat by Strange without any items to help.
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jan 5th, 2006 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:22 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

confused What the f**k? that proves what?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:27 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused What the f**k? that proves what?
Originally posted by long pig
Umar>Prof X
She's Dormammu's sister. She's a better telepath than Dormmamu. She gets owned in mental combat by Strange without any items to help.
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:28 AM