KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Tournement Draft pick batlle

Current Tournement Draft pick batlle
Started by: dman2008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dman2008
Free Agent

Current Tournement Draft pick batlle

Which one of these tounerment draft picks win in a fight against eachother?

Warpath
Warbird
Wonder Girl
Karate Kid
Occulus
Sebastian Shaw
Duplicate Boy
Ultimate Captain America
Dark Hawk Agent Zero
Iron Man
Mimic (without Northstar's abilities)
Multiple Man
Scarlet Spider

Last edited by dman2008 on Jan 10th, 2006 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:47 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

My vote goes to Iron Man

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:49 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Karate Kid the guy is sick.............woops up on super boy and mon el.......

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soleran30
Karate Kid the guy is sick.............woops up on super boy and mon el.......

Of course he does. He was trained by Mr. Miyagi...
Wax on, wax off.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:57 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Whoever picked Wonder Girl is smart. Her lasso can do some major damage.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd vote Warbird right now, though I'm not an authority on a lot of these people. She's really got a lot of powers...and is roughly as powerful in raw force as Iron Man.

I think she might be a mutant, in which case Mimic could copy her, but who knows...I hear they've got Mimic able to copy anyone now.

Cool thread though.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:04 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd vote Warbird right now, though I'm not an authority on a lot of these people. She's really got a lot of powers...and is roughly as powerful in raw force as Iron Man.

I think she might be a mutant, in which case Mimic could copy her, but who knows...I hear they've got Mimic able to copy anyone now.

Cool thread though.

she's around class 50 max and she's not a mutant, she's a human that got experimented on by the Kree (or some other aliens)

Mimic copied Deadpool's powers and he's not a mutant

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Smart choice. No wonder they made you a Mod. wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by The Ion
Whoever picked Wonder Girl is smart. Her lasso can do some major damage.

That would be me

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:33 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by dman2008
That would be me

I salute you sir.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:34 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

A lot of it comes down to debating in the tourneys though...picks are important, but not everything. One could argue that Jinzin debated his way past people who probably should have owned him (like Electro or Siren vs. Venom), while Scoob (arguably) won the herald tourney simply by having the best overall character (and also some good debating). ScarletSpider's tourney was won solely on debating though (I'm sorry Scoob, congrats on the win and all, but Majestic still owns Graviton...hehe).

But I pity the person with Multiple Man if they have to face Mimic. lol. smile

Last edited by Digi on Jan 10th, 2006 at 03:04 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

(I'm sorry Scoob, but Majestic owns Graviton...hehe).

still very debatable... Graviton has had two or three monster showings that say he can handle almost any superhuman... he held Quasar and Genis against their will (along with the rest of Marvel earth)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:01 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmm...I was unaware of those. Still, a win's a win, so it's all water under the bridge by now.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:07 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hmm...I was unaware of those. Still, a win's a win, so it's all water under the bridge by now.

unaware? *wish i had known how to post scans back in that tourney*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:11 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

occulus has an entry in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, Master Edition#29. According to that profile, his ability to manipulate the gem is due to being a mutant. However, he is also a mutate, as he absorbed energy from Franklin Richards.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:01 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ha....Duplicate Boy wins......evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:04 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I go with Agent Zero

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:15 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Blair Wind
ha....Duplicate Boy wins......evil face

so far he's screwed.... he can only copy one power at a time and there are a few people there he just can't copy as they don't have superhuman powers - Karate Kid, War Machine and Iron Man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:48 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'd also say that Mimic (both of them big grin ) can copy non-mutants too. not only did Mimic copy Deadpool (however, his healing factor is based off wolverine's i think), but he was somehow not exactly copying, but kind of, Hulk's gamma radiation.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:51 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

does anyone know who the karate kid IS . . .?

cripes, not only did he hold his own against superboy for a time and handle a nutty krytonian, he held his own against the fatal five by himself! that included validus!

KK IS ONE BAD MOFO . . .

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote