KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nabu vs Shazam the Wizard

Nabu vs Shazam the Wizard
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Nabu vs Shazam the Wizard

Realm Status and FKO is on.... 1 week prep time.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:24 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Nabu vs Shazam the Wizard

Easy answer: Nabu wins ....everytime.
Why?
Well, in Day of Vengeance issue# 1, Nabu says:

'Spectre killed Shazam ....one of the Lords of Order.'

Hence Shazam, the Wizard, is one of the Lord of Order (later explained to be one of the powerful ones from the 9th age of magic).

Then the Spectre goes ahead and kills all the other Lords of Order (and Chaos as well), until only one is left.

Nabu.

Later on the Spectre says: 'I've destroyed all of the lords of order and chaos, save you. You're the last surviving guardian of the 9th age of magic.'
To which Nabu replies: ' And the most powerful.'

Later on the following conversation occurs:

Spectre: "I wasn't powerful enough to destroy you the last time we met, but now I am."
Nabu: " You're deluded as always, Spectre. The last time we met you weren't fighting me. You fought Doctor Fate. I'm not Fate. I'm Nabu, the last and MOST POWERFUL LORD OF THIS AGE."

Conclusion: The Wizard Shazam is powerful, and he does dwell (or used to) in the Rock of Eternity.
HOWEVER Nabu is stronger.

Nabu wins.
Everytime.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:29 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i was about to ask who won between spectre and nabu then i realized well if that happend in issue one and spectre lost there wouldnt have been an issue two : /

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:35 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
i was about to ask who won between spectre and nabu then i realized well if that happend in issue one and spectre lost there wouldnt have been an issue two : /

Actually the way DOV is written is kind of funny.
In the Countdown to Infinite Crisis that is where Spectre kills Shazam.
This month however Infinite Crisis DOV 1 (dated March 2006) came out, whereby Spectre finishes killing the remaining Lords of Order and Chaos (apart from Nabu).
That is where Nabu faces off against Spectre, and without spoling it for those who havent read it (and want to) let's say certain things change.

Anyways, Nabu is more powerful than Shazam.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:11 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

This isn't the first time Spectre has beat Nabu either...

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:33 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Yes... but remember Shazam took Spectre down even he was not full power (damn Mordru!!). Shazam full power cld be pretty impressive and full of surprises. Nabu is powerful but a little high abt himself.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:13 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Re: Re: Nabu vs Shazam the Wizard

Originally posted by spetznaz
Easy answer: Nabu wins ....everytime.
Why?
Well, in Day of Vengeance issue# 1, Nabu says:

'Spectre killed Shazam ....one of the Lords of Order.'

Hence Shazam, the Wizard, is one of the Lord of Order (later explained to be one of the powerful ones from the 9th age of magic).

Then the Spectre goes ahead and kills all the other Lords of Order (and Chaos as well), until only one is left.

Nabu.

Later on the Spectre says: 'I've destroyed all of the lords of order and chaos, save you. You're the last surviving guardian of the 9th age of magic.'
To which Nabu replies: ' And the most powerful.'

Later on the following conversation occurs:

Spectre: "I wasn't powerful enough to destroy you the last time we met, but now I am."
Nabu: " You're deluded as always, Spectre. The last time we met you weren't fighting me. You fought Doctor Fate. I'm not Fate. I'm Nabu, the last and MOST POWERFUL LORD OF THIS AGE."

Conclusion: The Wizard Shazam is powerful, and he does dwell (or used to) in the Rock of Eternity.
HOWEVER Nabu is stronger.

Nabu wins.
Everytime.

Everytime? I won't count the old man out.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:14 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

But Shazam is too skiny.......
Say... in a magic fight....they both ran out of magic powers....

So... its a h2h fight !!!

Who would win ?? A muscular wizard or an old weezer ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:35 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

With resources they wld be very much stack up for the battle.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:37 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah, WITH RESOURCES, not UNLIMITED RESOURCES.... Happy Dance

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:52 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Is Nabu a h2h fighter? Shazam was the 1st marvel so go figure buddy.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:54 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Yeah, but he's tooooooooooooooo skiny nowadays !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:04 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Yeah, but he's tooooooooooooooo skiny nowadays !!!

So what? He still has the physical strength of whatever Gods he was powered by.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:53 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Shazam gives the power to the resepective heroes .... does he have to ask the God b4 hand i.e. Zeus is part of the quintessence and yet he is powering one of Shazams spells ?

Whose more powerful Shazam .... or the wizard who created the philosophers stone and Etrigan ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:06 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote