KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Nick and Punisher

Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Nick and Punisher
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Nick and Punisher

You pick the place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:46 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Nick Fury is one of the baddest mofos in Marvel, and sided with Punisher make one very dangerous team.

That said, Slade and T'Challa murder them.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:27 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:27 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud
why does everyone put DS in these threads??? its effin Ridiculous DS is barely Streetlevel, make a thread without him DAMMIT!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:46 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Deathstroke and Black Panther..not by much though, good fight

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:12 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Tron
Nick Fury is one of the baddest mofos in Marvel, and sided with Punisher make one very dangerous team.

laughing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm betting BP isn't even needed here.

Slade can take Frank and Nick at the same time, with ease.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by King KAM
why does everyone put DS in these threads??? its effin Ridiculous DS is barely Streetlevel, make a thread without him DAMMIT!
Well its true he kills almost everyone streetlevel nad even the imdeaiute power level after him but put him any higher and without prep he has hard times coming out with wins.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:22 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

With prep, Fury and Castle win. Without, they lose.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:15 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by jrodslam
With prep, Fury and Castle win. Without, they lose.

If both sides get prep, Fury and Castle still lose.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I doubt that.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:19 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

I doubt that.
Slade can outprep BOTH of them easily . There is NOTHING Nick or Frank have over Slade.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:29 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I doubt that.

Umm...Black Panther...

King of the frigging Wakanda which is one of the most technologically advanced countries on Earth. They mapped the human genome 50 years before rest of the world. SHIELD doesn't have anything on Wakanda, and Punisher certainly doesn't hold a candle.

Not to mention Black Panther is genius on the level of Tony Stark or Batman...

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jan 18th, 2006 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:34 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Umm...Black Panther...

King of the frigging Wakanda which is one of the most technologically advanced countries on Earth. They mapped the human genome 50 years before rest of the world. SHIELD doesn't have anything on Wakanda, and Punisher certainly doesn't hold a candle.

Not to mention Black Panther is genius on the level of Tony Stark or Batman...

Im not doubting Wakanda is advanced when it comes to technology, but how is it more advanced than what S.H.I.E.L.D has? Can you show something, or give examples?

BP on the genius level of Stark or Batman? How so? Enlighten me, cause i really dont know.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:55 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

DS and BP

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:05 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Im not doubting Wakanda is advanced when it comes to technology, but how is it more advanced than what S.H.I.E.L.D has? Can you show something, or give examples?

BP on the genius level of Stark or Batman? How so? Enlighten me, cause i really dont know.

How about having stuff like this:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/first...ckpanth1/15.jpg
http://www.milehighcomics.com/first...ckpanth1/16.jpg
http://www.milehighcomics.com/first...ckpanth1/17.jpg

...a hundred years ago.

And Black Panther was able to prep for Fantastic Four's attack, take out Iron Man's armor and do other stuff in quite short time. He's like Batman when it's about prep time.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:28 PM
golem370

I am a Marvel fan but What in the Hell is Nick Fury & Punisher going to do to Deathstroke he close to Wolverine in fighting skills some people believe he has a faster healing Factor the Wolverine oh and he is Immortal plus he has superhuman strength Nick & Frank have no chance.The fight take place in a room that stays a bombing 110 degrees during the fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 04:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote:
I am a Marvel fan but What in the Hell is Nick Fury & Punisher going to do to Deathstroke he close to Wolverine in fighting skills some people believe he has a faster healing Factor the Wolverine oh and he is Immortal plus he has superhuman strength Nick & Frank have no chance.The fight take place in a room that stays a bombing 110 degrees during the fight.

I wouldn't neccisarily say Slade's healing is FASTER than Wolverines, but a lot more consistant bro.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 04:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it's not faster. It's shown SOMETIMES to be at the "brains blown out, two panels later he's up and fine" level. It's not faster, but it's better. It makes him immortal.
I wouldn't say he's wolverine's equal in skill, he's wolverine's superior. In h2h and guns.

Black Panther isn't needed here. Hell, Slade just needs his sword and he'd still win 8/10.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 12:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote