KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr.Freeze and Heat Wave vs. Captain Cold and FireFly

Mr.Freeze and Heat Wave vs. Captain Cold and FireFly
Started by: Jose123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Mr.Freeze and Heat Wave vs. Captain Cold and FireFly

1 hour of prep.

Fight takes place in a city during the night.

who wins?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:39 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

No one's interested?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:26 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

what exactly does captain cold do he seems like a mr. freeze knock off or mr. freeze is a knock off of him. who is heat wave? is mr. freeze still ultraly powerfull because of his pact with that demon? If I knew these thing I could give a good response but sence I don't I'll say mr. freeze and heat wave

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:31 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jasofisc
what exactly does captain cold do he seems like a mr. freeze knock off or mr. freeze is a knock off of him. who is heat wave? is mr. freeze still ultraly powerfull because of his pact with that demon? If I knew these thing I could give a good response but sence I don't I'll say mr. freeze and heat wave

Heat wave is a flash vilian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_Wave_%28comics%29

Mr. freeze is the knock off Captain cold.

Mr.freeze in this battle is the normal one.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:33 PM
jasofisc

thanks jose, then I will have to go with captain cold and firefly becasue I always like to see the orgnal beat the copy, and firefly seems mor powerful then heat wave because he can fly. I can see it being close

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:59 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

what's sad here is that two are from batmans rouge gallary and two are from flahes and their about equal.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 07:00 PM
HaSon

Genis wins.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 07:01 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by The Ion
Genis wins.

Genis is a cheater so he always wins.

Yes even against Ion.

Because ION is da SUXXXORS

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 07:07 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

No one cares?

Been done before?

you hate me?

boring match?

Don't know who the characters are and can't comment?

Where's Wolverine and Spawn?

Oh well.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 08:50 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

It's option 1 and 3 isn't it? sad

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 10:53 PM
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Mr. Freeze and Heat Wave win easily. Just wondering who is this Genis person you people kepp talking abotut.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:20 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Lighthammer
Mr. Freeze and Heat Wave win easily. Just wondering who is this Genis person you people kepp talking abotut.

There playing around. Were just messing with you because some of your matches have been done and done already.

Genis-vell is captain marvels son(Marvel universe version)

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:23 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:03 AM

Are you guys really serous? Captain Cold and Heat Wave win this easily. 10/10 Heck, Captain cold can take both by himself.

Also, I would like to note that I believe Mr. Freeze is in fact a ripoff of Captain Cold and not the other way around. CC's first appearance was in 1957 and Mr. Freeze's was in 1959.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:30 AM
3.14 is currently offline Click here to Send 3.14 a Private Message Find more posts by 3.14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by 3.14
Are you guys really serous? Captain Cold and Heat Wave win this easily. 10/10 Heck, Captain cold can take both by himself.

Also, I would like to note that I believe Mr. Freeze is in fact a ripoff of Captain Cold and not the other way around. CC's first appearance was in 1957 and Mr. Freeze's was in 1959.

That what i said. Mr. freeze is the knock off Captain cold.

And the match is between Freeze and heatwave VS. cold and firefly

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:39 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

bump for GREAT JUSTICE!!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 07:37 PM
TrikYodz
hi everybody.

freeze was a knockoff of CC, BUT heatwave was out after/was knocked off of firefly Heatwave 1963 & FF 1952
but i still say mr freeze, cause hes an all around genius along with crazy massive extensive cyrogenics. CC is only cryogenics and cold knowledge, and whatnot, which after you discover absolute 0, you can only do so much.
but. FF can fly. (not sure if heatwave can, but yeah if anyone knows, itd be great help) also firefly is all about fire and explsives and crap that seems like a huge threat, too. but heatwave is pure pyrotechnics, and he is a beast with anything

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:31 AM
TrikYodz is currently offline Click here to Send TrikYodz a Private Message Find more posts by TrikYodz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrikYodz
hi everybody.

combustible related. so he is probabally a dude with sick-er fire skills. and i can see him flying if he never has, he may practice during the prep time.
Now about coolness. Freeze's costume looks different over time and and changes n whatnot. it looks really cool (pun lol) Captain cold has a dorky parka. although hes the OG, freeze looks pretty boss. and ff & heatwave are kinda tie on who looks more badass. there thats what i believe.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:31 AM
TrikYodz is currently offline Click here to Send TrikYodz a Private Message Find more posts by TrikYodz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what a bunch of d-listers

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:34 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote