KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 1,000,000 Batmen vs Mindless Hulk

1,000,000 Batmen vs Mindless Hulk
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

1,000,000 Batmen vs Mindless Hulk

All of the Batmen have there Belts as weapons. This fight take place in the Grand Canyon.Batman has come up with a cloning device that make 100% Carbon copies of himself belts skill and all.Can the Batmen win?

Mindless Hulk: Created when Banner was physically separated from the Hulk's physical form by use of a "nutrient bath", removing (according to Samson) all memory and personality from the Hulk's body. Unlike the "Mindless Hulk", the only emotion this creature demonstrated was rage.

Batman-None. However, he is a genius, is in peak human physical condition, and has vast personal wealth and access to custom equipment. He is also a master detective and one of the greatest martial artists in the DC Universe.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

All you need is one, and all he needs is his bat-kick.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:07 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

laughing

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:31 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Hulk will get through 999,999 Bat Mens....but the last one is gonna kick his arse..

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:34 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He smack and knock out hundreds at a time it take a while but he get the job done.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:37 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote:
All you need is one, and all he needs is his bat-kick.

Yep, one Batman is prepared for the Hulk. laughing out loud

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:19 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The Batmen win this. If they're perfect clones, think about the freakin plans they can set up in one minute of fighting. Batman thinks insanely well in the battlefield, and very quickly, and one of his only inhibitors of such a talent is his inability to trust everyone...but, if they're perfect clones, he knows he can trust them and vice versa. Of course, without a doubt, not all of the Batmen are living through this, thousands are going to die, but I'm sure Batman's got a way, even without direct prep for the battle.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:20 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigboygreen

I like batman and all, but the Hulk turns then all into bat soup.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 02:55 PM
bigboygreen is currently offline Click here to Send bigboygreen a Private Message Find more posts by bigboygreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Come on people. We all know that 1,000,000 Hulks can't defeat a single Batman. The other way around is just unfair to Hulk. He would get his ass handed to him so badly....

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:06 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

But seriously, Batman can drop him with gas. Then again, if there were 1000000 Batmans dropping bombs like crazy, wouldn't that kind of hurt their chances? laughing out loud

A more likely scenario:

Hulk groundpounds and thunderclaps everyone unconscious.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:13 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dinalfos
But seriously, Batman can drop him with gas. Then again, if there were 1000000 Batmans dropping bombs like crazy, wouldn't that kind of hurt their chances? laughing out loud

A more likely scenario:

Hulk groundpounds and thunderclaps everyone unconscious.

If they all dropped their gas at the same time the earths atmosphere would explode stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:30 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL
Hulk vs 1 000 000 Bat = Me vs 100 bugs...

He would stomp Batmen.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:45 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: 1,000,000 Batmen vs Mindless Hulk

Originally posted by golem370
All of the Batmen have there Belts as weapons. This fight take place in the Grand Canyon.Batman has come up with a cloning device that make 100% Carbon copies of himself belts skill and all.Can the Batmen win?

Mindless Hulk: Created when Banner was physically separated from the Hulk's physical form by use of a "nutrient bath", removing (according to Samson) all memory and personality from the Hulk's body. Unlike the "Mindless Hulk", the only emotion this creature demonstrated was rage.

Batman-None. However, he is a genius, is in peak human physical condition, and has vast personal wealth and access to custom equipment. He is also a master detective and one of the greatest martial artists in the DC Universe.

It depends on what you consider this match to be.

- If it is simply a matter of fisticuffs then it doesn't matter if it is one Batman or 6 billion ......they will get TOTALLY routed by the Hulk.
This is the scenario you were probably looking at .....a direct confrontation between a man/men and the Hulk.
In that case the Hulk wins 100/10.

- The thing is What If Batman decides not to act stupid (read: try to tackle the Hulk physically) but instead UTILIZES HIS OWN STRONG POINTS (i.e his mind, resources and resourcefulness)?
What happens then?

To be honest with you I'm not comfortable with Batman winning over the Hulk (and thus I still say the Hulk wins), but the point I want to raise is that many times people on the KMC forget one of the cardinal rules.
In essence, the rule that the characters fighting will be giving 100% of themselves to the fight.
In such a case, why would a character like Batman EVER try to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk? What Batman would do is utilize the aspects and facets that make him a superhero ....namely his mind and resources.
You don't see Lex Luthor trying to trade blows with Superman .....he uses his mind and resources (although lately they have been writing him using that Apokolips battle-suit, which I believe goes against the grain of what Luthor is supposed to be ....but anyways .....).

In strategy (be it warfare tactics or business stratagems in commerce and industry), the prudent warrior/businessperson will ALWAYS create a rhythm that caters to HIM and disrupts his opponent. He will be at a cadence that is to his advantage.
Basically it boils down to Carl von Clausewitz treatise on military warfare that deals with Centers of Gravity (by the way the US military has a lot of his strategic roots in the writings of Clausewitz).

Anyways, Batman is a strategist (and a prime one), and thus would NEVER endeavor to try and matchup against the Hulk physically.
He would use his mind.
Consequently it would only take one Batman to bring down the Hulk (theoretically) since the plan that he would come up with would involve a thought-out tactic instead of blindly flying fists!
One million Batmen will not succeed if one cannot, and if Batman can bring down the Hulk then only one would be necessary.

Conclusion: The Hulk wins (that, I believe, should make you and poster 'BigGreenGuy' or whatever he is called happy).

However it should be noted that in the KMC (barring those stupid handicap matches) each character is fighting not only at his/her/its utmost, but also according to the cadence and style that bodes greatest benefit (for instance, the Flash would make full and efficient use of his speed abilities when fighting against Strong Guy .....Wally will not try and trade punches with Strong Guy. On the same thread, Strong Guy would try to best use his strength and force-absorption abilities against Wally ....he will not try and outsprint or outthink the Flash since that would be injudicious).

Consequently in a match against Batman and the Hulk, it would be a physical vs cerebral matchup (forget the infamous Bat kick for a moment). The Hulk with his prodigious physical might, and Batman with his mind.
Numbers help a physical exponent, while for Batman it is simply as follows: if one Batman cannot think up a way to bring down a Hulk then a million Batmen will not be able to (since they are all clones of the same guy, per original poster, and thus bring no diversity of thought).

p.s: While I might say Hulk wins, I do believe that Batman can bring the guy down with sufficient time and effort. The whole creation of Brother Eye shows that Batman has significant technological foundation, and thus could potentially bring down the Hulk.
However facing the Hulk mano-a-mano is pure suicide for a HUMAN ....even one million of them.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:03 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by Grimm22
If they all dropped their gas at the same time the earths atmosphere would explode stick out tongue

Yeah, that too smile

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:37 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Their would be Bat corpses everywhere , plus even if the batmen win think of the consequences ?

The world would lose all of it's caves , the natural cave becoming the habitat for each broody hero.

Batman villains would eventually die from over exposure to a bat-whupping.

Hundreds of nubile young boy's from orphanages will disappear....

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:03 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Re: Re: 1,000,000 Batmen vs Mindless Hulk

Originally posted by spetznaz
It depends on what you consider this match to be.

- If it is simply a matter of fisticuffs then it doesn't matter if it is one Batman or 6 billion ......they will get TOTALLY routed by the Hulk.
This is the scenario you were probably looking at .....a direct confrontation between a man/men and the Hulk.
In that case the Hulk wins 100/10.

- The thing is What If Batman decides not to act stupid (read: try to tackle the Hulk physically) but instead UTILIZES HIS OWN STRONG POINTS (i.e his mind, resources and resourcefulness)?
What happens then?

To be honest with you I'm not comfortable with Batman winning over the Hulk (and thus I still say the Hulk wins), but the point I want to raise is that many times people on the KMC forget one of the cardinal rules.
In essence, the rule that the characters fighting will be giving 100% of themselves to the fight.
In such a case, why would a character like Batman EVER try to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk? What Batman would do is utilize the aspects and facets that make him a superhero ....namely his mind and resources.
You don't see Lex Luthor trying to trade blows with Superman .....he uses his mind and resources (although lately they have been writing him using that Apokolips battle-suit, which I believe goes against the grain of what Luthor is supposed to be ....but anyways .....).

In strategy (be it warfare tactics or business stratagems in commerce and industry), the prudent warrior/businessperson will ALWAYS create a rhythm that caters to HIM and disrupts his opponent. He will be at a cadence that is to his advantage.
Basically it boils down to Carl von Clausewitz treatise on military warfare that deals with Centers of Gravity (by the way the US military has a lot of his strategic roots in the writings of Clausewitz).

Anyways, Batman is a strategist (and a prime one), and thus would NEVER endeavor to try and matchup against the Hulk physically.
He would use his mind.
Consequently it would only take one Batman to bring down the Hulk (theoretically) since the plan that he would come up with would involve a thought-out tactic instead of blindly flying fists!
One million Batmen will not succeed if one cannot, and if Batman can bring down the Hulk then only one would be necessary.

Conclusion: The Hulk wins (that, I believe, should make you and poster 'BigGreenGuy' or whatever he is called happy).

However it should be noted that in the KMC (barring those stupid handicap matches) each character is fighting not only at his/her/its utmost, but also according to the cadence and style that bodes greatest benefit (for instance, the Flash would make full and efficient use of his speed abilities when fighting against Strong Guy .....Wally will not try and trade punches with Strong Guy. On the same thread, Strong Guy would try to best use his strength and force-absorption abilities against Wally ....he will not try and outsprint or outthink the Flash since that would be injudicious).

Consequently in a match against Batman and the Hulk, it would be a physical vs cerebral matchup (forget the infamous Bat kick for a moment). The Hulk with his prodigious physical might, and Batman with his mind.
Numbers help a physical exponent, while for Batman it is simply as follows: if one Batman cannot think up a way to bring down a Hulk then a million Batmen will not be able to (since they are all clones of the same guy, per original poster, and thus bring no diversity of thought).

p.s: While I might say Hulk wins, I do believe that Batman can bring the guy down with sufficient time and effort. The whole creation of Brother Eye shows that Batman has significant technological foundation, and thus could potentially bring down the Hulk.
However facing the Hulk mano-a-mano is pure suicide for a HUMAN ....even one million of them.

Interesting post. I'm humbled.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:06 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The Batmen would have had a better chance If I had given them prep time but since thats not the case I say Hulk atleast 9.5/10

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 05:10 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Is this Batman One Million or simply one million Batmens.

If Batman One Million than he wins... This guy was many times smarter than Bruce Wayne.

But if simply One million Batmens than Hulk would go through the like a tank.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 05:25 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

1,000,000 batmen vs Mindless Hulk

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 05:30 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I doubt that Hulk could take down 1,000,000 soldiers none the less 1,000,000 Batmen stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 06:49 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote