KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Batman(no shield-no gadgets)

Captain America vs Batman(no shield-no gadgets)
Started by: unknowable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (220): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America vs Batman(no shield-no gadgets)

This is a fight involving fighting skill.

We all know Batman is no joke, master of I believe 147 different styles of fighting.

America is no joke in his own right, but can his super serum strength(press 500lbs)give him the edge?

Hand to hand in the ultimate fighter octagon ring.

Who takes it?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:26 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I'll say cap.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:53 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Without shield and gadgets, I'd say Cap takes it eventually.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:54 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Cap has better stamina, and is probably a little bit stronger and tougher too.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:00 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

Yeah batman is strong for a normal human. But I know even if I was strong and a master of 147 different martial arts, I wouldn't want to fight a guy who didn't suck at fighting who could bench 500 pounds. If he sucked at fighting, batman would beat his ass badly. But I dunno it could possibly go either way.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:18 PM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea cap takes this w/o bats gadgets

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:25 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman420sexy

well cap's is good at fighting and has a little bit of a strength advantage. But remember, batman has SEEN THE LIGHT

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:28 PM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Yeah batman is strong for a normal human. But I know even if I was strong and a master of 147 different martial arts, I wouldn't want to fight a guy who didn't suck at fighting who could bench 500 pounds. If he sucked at fighting, batman would beat his ass badly. But I dunno it could possibly go either way.

Actually press means he can lift it over his head, and I just realized I was wrong about this:

Strength Level: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:52 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this:

bilities: Captain America has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized has enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.

sorry about this thread, I don't think Batman stands a chance.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:54 PM
the Darkone

Captain America is the perfect human, enhanced strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, Captain America in the long run will overwhelm Batman. Batman in the pass has problems with enhance humans, azrael, bane, deathstroke he held his own but in the end they over powered him. Captain America is closer to Deathstroke without the super genius intelligences, fighting ability their the same; Batman mastered 147 fighting styles is "bullsh**" it takes years to master a least 3 fighting styles 147 is bullsh** plain and simple.

Captain America takes it in a brutal battle, captain america 7/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:55 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by superman420sexy

He doesn't suck at fighting. One of the best fighters in Marvel U.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 06:56 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:09 PM
venomslash is currently offline Click here to Send venomslash a Private Message Find more posts by venomslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Well I say batman can win because with all the stuff that he carries in one night cape and all which I think might come to about 30 or 40lbs. When he sheds it he would be alot faster that when he was carring it.

Which one of the two is more likely to play possom....which one of the two is more likely to cheat and corse a disqualifycation....which one of the two is more likely to use some forgoten secret martial art move?

This match is 50/50 even though strength and stamina fall in captain america's court. But it ain't by much.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:09 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Let me put all the speculation to an end.

Batman is the master of a BUNCH of styles but that does not make him a better fighter than cap off of pure h2h, Cap has shown that he can throw down with the best of them and win, cap has Taken all the EFFECTIVE martial arts and mixed them together, making him ATLEAST batmans equal if not his better, MARVEL has stated that cap is probably the best unarmed combatant that the world has ever known.

Cap is also batmans superior physically by great amounts, he used to be able to lift 800pounds when he first came out, but has been seen to press slightly over 1,000pounds, he can regualarly curl 500pounds contiously and over multi reps in work outs, and has the best stamina any human could ever have, his body can operate at full speed for hours at end.

If this battle is pure h2h, the cap wins, and pretty fast, his judo is better, his jiu-jitsu is better, he trains more, has more experience, and his physically better. this fight doesnt last very long at all

The cap by way of beatdown EARLY 10/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:32 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Captain America with the serum has too much of an edge. Cap wins 8 maybe 9 out of 10.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:35 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by King KAM

Batman is the master of a BUNCH of styles but that does not make him a better fighter than cap off of pure h2h, Cap has shown that he can throw down with the best of them and win, cap has Taken all the EFFECTIVE martial arts and mixed them together, making him ATLEAST batmans equal if not his better, MARVEL has stated that cap is probably the best unarmed combatant that the world has ever known.

Cap is also batmans superior physically by great amounts, he used to be able to lift 800pounds when he first came out, but has been seen to press slightly over 1,000pounds, he can regualarly curl 500pounds contiously and over multi reps in work outs, and has the best stamina any human could ever have, his body can operate at full speed for hours at end.

If this battle is pure h2h, the cap wins, and pretty fast, his judo is better, his jiu-jitsu is better, he trains more, has more experience, and his physically better. this fight doesnt last very long at all

The cap by way of beatdown EARLY 10/10

Preach on Brother Kam!

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:36 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Captain America with the serum has too much of an edge. Cap wins 8 maybe 9 out of 10.
hwo does batman win??? he doesnt win any, he is outclassed cap has beat Iron fist EASILY, and hes neutralized rabbit Wolverine

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:36 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Okay my bad, just trying to be nice to batcrap for once. Everybody says I "hate on him" too much. Yeah cap 10 out of 10. hehe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:39 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Okay my bad, just trying to be nice to batcrap for once. Everybody says I "hate on him" too much. Yeah cap 10 out of 10. hehe
i love bats, but Cap is an animal, he is the poor mans version of Spidey

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:40 PM
lifeisaglich

Batman is a master of 127 different form of martial arts. Taking all that he has mastered and putting it in to one. Making him a more effective fighter and martial artist than captain America. Because instead of batman taking all the effective martial arts and forming a new style. He could take only the most basic, important thing from each of the 127 arts that he knows and form an art that is more fluid in its movement and firm in combat.

Batman has taken beatings from super-powered beings and he is still hear to tell the tail. Like the beating batman got from superman when he thought that batman was darksied. How about the time when batman was dressed up as brainac. Or how about the beating he got from Mongul. Batman is one tough GUY. Being more powerful that him does not automatically give who ever it is the win.

Batman speed should be able keep up with Captain America. He has been shown to tag Bart (speedster from the teen titans) at low sub speed.

In a UFC fight it is a straight 50/50 mark for both contenders. If batman cheats as well as he fights more wins to him. Who is more likely to cause a disqualification? Who is more likely likely to use some forgotten art?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:27 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote