KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pheonix Force versus Thanos with Heart of the universe (HOTU)

PF versus HOTU
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pheonix Force 3 20.00%
Heart of the Universe 12 80.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pheonix Force versus Thanos with Heart of the universe (HOTU)
Started by: Richrf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Richrf

Pheonix Force versus Thanos with Heart of the universe (HOTU)

Who would win? Please vote.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:08 PM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

thanos w THOTU wins easily.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:10 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

THOTU

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:58 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Thanos

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:59 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

why is such a queston asked?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:30 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider

Why not? Is there anything wrong with my question? I mean if you can have PF VS LT questions, why not this? I'm just trying to clarify the hierachy of power.

What's your answer Midler?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:33 PM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

you know GS is gonna come in here saying tha Phoenix is more powerful than Thanos with the HOTU right?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:35 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

Originally posted by King KAM
you know GS is gonna come in here saying tha Phoenix is more powerful than Thanos with the HOTU right?

Oh sure , that's a given. But I'm not that interested in GS. The more interesting question is will the majority of people think the same?

The stock in PF has risen a lot, but I'm more curious to see whether people go as far as GS in making PF top dog.

His recent direction seems to be

1. To create doubt about TOAA, so as to disqualify it from consideration

2. Degrade the power of LT

3. Degrade the power of HOTU

This seems to be different from his stance in the past that gives PF/LT roughly equal status but different roles, both serving under TOAA

If he succeeds in all 3, PF will be top dog.

From my observation of this forum, he has some succeess with doing 1) and 2).

It will be interesting to see if he succueeds in 3). This thread is meant to gauge 3).

Last edited by Richrf on Jan 31st, 2006 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:43 PM
Mider

i do not degrade the power of THOTU or TOAA sept when in comparison to the presance and i can back up my claims i can also back up my claims to the LT's degrading himself so can GS even greater then me THOTU is suppose to be the main power of all it destroyed the multiverse sept for the places outside of it so who wins hmm let me think THOTU to me maybe GS says no but from my understanding of what THOTU is it is the very power of TOAA but thats just IMO

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:52 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

i do not degrade the power of THOTU or TOAA sept when in comparison to the presance and i can back up my claims i can also back up my claims to the LT's degrading himself so can GS even greater then me

Fair enough, I'm not saying that those claims are wrong , dont get me wrong.

quote:

THOTU is suppose to be the main power of all it destroyed the multiverse sept for the places outside of it so who wins hmm let me think THOTU to me maybe GS says no but from my understanding of what THOTU is it is the very power of TOAA but thats just IMO

So in other words, despite being a follower of GS's PF club, you still think HOTU is more powerful and you are not convinced by GS that PF>HOTU? Thank you for your honesty.

And btw all our comments are IMO or IMHO, even GS's ...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:56 PM
Mider

im not part of any club me and her or him have probably disputed in the past if i was part of any club id say that thanos or ss was unbeatable thank you my opinions are my own and others share them with me before she or he came up with the idea of the PF being greater then the LT i believe i was the one who hated the LT's guts because people actually thought he was greater then the pre-reconned beyonder.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:02 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Richrf
Oh sure , that's a given. But I'm not that interested in GS. The more interesting question is will the majority of people think the same?

The stock in PF has risen a lot, but I'm more curious to see whether people go as far as GS in making PF top dog.

His recent direction seems to be

1. To create doubt about TOAA, so as to disqualify it from consideration

2. Degrade the power of LT

3. Degrade the power of HOTU

This seems to be different from his stance in the past that gives PF/LT roughly equal status but different roles, both serving under TOAA

If he succeeds in all 3, PF will be top dog.

From my observation of this forum, he has some succeess with doing 1) and 2).

It will be interesting to see if he succueeds in 3). This thread is meant to gauge 3).

1. He didn't create doubt about TOAA (surely not in me), but it's clear we don't know much about TOAA, so it's better to put him out, also GS agreed with that. He can't say TOAA isn't supreme as we can't say he trully is supreme (because no where is stated, we can only assume, but that is not enough).

2. He didn't degrade LT, he only showed to many people truth. Many automaticly give LT over Phoenix (why, because they don't follow comic and still think it's the same, while it's not). Even Eternity said Phoenix to be beyond LT and any other abstract. LT wasn't downgraded, it was only told the truth and facts. There is only Phoenix beyond LT, so that really isn't downgrade in power.

3. Well, he didn't downgrade HOTU, but he thinks Phoenix Force to be beyond because of better feats. But we really can't judge by that, since HOTU was so little in comic and has done already one of the greatest feats ever in MU, only in one issue (making most powerful cosmic powers ever and others in MU like an antz at the same time, excluding PF, but could PF do the same to all major cosmic powerhouses, including other, as Zeus, Celestials, Galactus and... many other like HOTU did, I don't know, more no like yes). Even Phoenix didn't succeed with that. I think Phoenix Force cannot compare to HOTU.

Last edited by Xplosive on Jan 31st, 2006 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:03 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

Hmm Looks like he got to you too Xplosive. smile

Originally posted by Xplosive
1. He didn't create doubt about TOAA (surely not in me), but it's clear we don't know much about TOAA, so it's better to put him out,

Yes, put him out, so PF is No 1. Here we are supposed not to speculate, so we take out TOAA.

quote:

2. He didn't degrade LT, he only showed to many people truth.

Please note, my comments about his recent direction, do not imply in any way, whether he is right or wrong. The word 'disgrade' is not meant to imply that he is wrong or right.

I take from your comments, he has succeeded in doing 1) and 2) .

quote:

3. Well, he didn't downgrade HOTU, but he thinks Phoenix Force to be beyond because of better feats.

Since most people think HOTU is more powerful than PF due to it's power in making LT look like an ant, to question the power of HOTU is to 'degrade' its power with the intent to make PF more powerful.

In the thread about LT versus PF, he is trying to diminish the feats of HOTU....

quote:

But we really can't judge by that, since HOTU was so little in comic and has done already one of the greatest feats ever in MU (making most powerful cosmic power ever in MU like an antz, excludin PF, but could PF do the same, I don't know, more no like yes),

exactly. Since we have zero evidence PF can do that, why is it then that GS insists on placing PF beyond HOTU? What happened to the rule of not speculating?

Do we extend the benfit of the doubt only in the direction of supporting PF?

quote:

only in one issue. Even Phoenix didn't succeed with that. I think Phoenix Force cannot compare to HOTU.

So it seems GS has failed in 3. For you.

Thank you for your comments

Last edited by Richrf on Jan 31st, 2006 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:17 PM
Spawnrules
Tiger

THOTU

THOTU

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:25 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Holy firey birds Batman!!! 15 post and GS still hasn't made an appearance yet!

wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:30 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Holy firey birds Batman!!! 15 post and GS still hasn't made an appearance yet!

wink

Probably even GS is daunted by the magnitude of the task. He needs a lot of magic, since so far not a single one person is ready to support PF, not even his converts.

My guess is he's going to either go for the "who knows?We don't know enough" arguments and generously concede PF might be equal to HOTU,

OR

he might just say he is proud of his accomplishments so far in

First, making people believe PF = LT (stage 1)

Then, making people believe PF >LT (stage 2)

So he isn't going to push his luck to convince people PF>HOTU even though that is true.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:39 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm Looks like he got to you too Xplosive. smile

Yes, put him out, so PF is No 1. Here we are supposed not to speculate, so we take out TOAA.

Look, about TOAA, I personaly give him as supreme being and beyond anyone or anything, but can I prove that, no really I can't, so that is why I said, the best is to put TOAA out of debates, bceause we can't prove anything, you also can't, we can only assume he is the supreme.
As you can see, in my opinion PF is not no. 1.

Please note, my comments about his recent direction, do not imply in any way, whether he is right or wrong. The word 'disgrade' is not meant to imply that he is wrong or right.

I take from your comments, he has succeeded in doing 1) and 2) .

He succede, because he is right. You cannot argue against facts. I agree with him Phoenix being beyond LT, is because he is right.
Now, do you think PF is beyond LT, also Eternity said that, do you think PF is beyond LT?

Since most people think HOTU is more powerful than PF due to it's power in making LT look like an ant, to question the power of HOTU is to 'degrade' its power with the intent to make PF more powerful.

In the thread about LT versus PF, he is trying to diminish the feats of HOTU....

He cannot diminish HOTU feats. In his opinion PF is more powerful, in your or mine, HOTU is more powerful. He wants PF to be more powerful and trying to prove it, but with me he hasn't succeed in that not even with 0.1%. For me what HOTU did is better than anyhtin Pheonix did, like stopping M'Krann Crystal, for me HOTU feat is far better. And I put HOTU beyond PF, no matter how much I think Phonix is powerful, not in HOTU league.

exactly. Since we have zero evidence PF can do that, why is it then that GS insists on placing PF beyond HOTU? What happened to the rule of not speculating?

Do we extend the benfit of the doubt only in the direction of supporting PF?

So it seems GS has failed in 3. For you.

Thank you for your comments

He can insist, but won't succeed, because PF is not more powerful than HOTU, it's otherwise.

In my opinion, TOAA of course and HOTU are beyond Phoenix. After them is Phoenix in 3rd place and after Pheonix it's LT.

So he isn't going to push his luck to convince people PF>HOTU even though that is true.

What is true?

Last edited by Xplosive on Jan 31st, 2006 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:43 PM
Richrf

[B]Look, about TOAA, I personaly give him as supreme being and beyond anyone or anything, but can I prove that, no really I can't, so that is why I said, the best is to put TOAA out of debates, bceause we can't prove anything, you also can't, we can only assume he is the supreme.
As you can see, in my opinion PF is not no. 1.

Yes in your opinion HOTU is no 1. Then PF No2.

You cannot talk about TOAA. Because you think we cannot prove anything about him.

GS needs to do one last thing for you, to convicne you that PF>HOTU, this thread is meant to give him a chance to do that. It's the next logical step...

quote:

He succede, because he is right. You cannot argue against facts.

Sure you can. When the 'facts' are merely interpretions. That's the fun of these debates.

quote:

He cannot diminish HOTU feats. In his opinion PF is more powerful, in your or mine, HOTU is more powerful. He wants PF to be more powerful and trying to prove it, but with me he hasn't succeed in that not even with 0.1%.

Why hasn't he succeeded? Because he is wrong? I'm sure GS would beg to differ. smile

quote:

For me what HOTU did is better than anyhtin Pheonix did, like stopping M'Krann Crystal, for me HOTU feat is far better. And I put HOTU beyond PF, no matter how much I think Phonix is powerful, not in HOTU league.

"For you" ? So does that mean it's subjective? It's not a fact that HOTU is more powerful than PF? It just seems so for you?

But you think it's a fact that PF>LT?

quote:

He can insist, but won't succeed, because PF is not more powerful than HOTU, it's otherwise.

Ah, the naive viewpoint that 'truth' will always win out.. . smile

Have you changed your mind about anything in comics?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:59 PM
Spawnrules
Tiger

i dont even know whats a hotu, can anyone show me a pic

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:01 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes in your opinion HOTU is no 1. Then PF No2.

GS needs to do one last thing for you, to convicne you that PF>HOTU

Well, he already tried and failed.

"For you" ? So does that mean it's subjective? It's not a fact that HOTU is more powerful than PF? It just seems so for you?

Pretty much when anyone say here one forum anything is subjective (especailly on Vs. Forum).

But you think it's a fact that PF>LT?

It was said by Eternity, so it's pretty much a fact.

Originally posted by Spawnrules
i dont even know whats a hotu, can anyone show me a pic

HOTU is Heart of the Universe, when Thanos had it's power, it seemed he was almighty. He crushed LT, Eternity, Infinity, everything at the same time and destroyed them like with an blink of an eye.
No matter what power opposed him, it was nothing, was it Akhenan or MU Vs. THOTU, it didn't matter, they were nothing, combined or alone. MU Vs. THOTU was like nothing Vs. THOTU.

Last edited by Xplosive on Jan 31st, 2006 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:15 PM