KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs hawkman

who wins: hawkman or wolverine?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hawkman 6 40.00%
wolverine 9 60.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wolverine vs hawkman
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wolverine vs hawkman

i've recently come to realize hawkman is a very cool character and one majorly bad mofo.

can he take down the little canucklehead?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Couple of questions.

Is Hawkmans shield and mace nth metal?
Would Wolvies claws be able to cut through it?

If they cant, then Carter wails on Wolvie till theres nothing left but a shiny skull. In my opinion ofcourse.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:53 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hawkman. cool

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Hawkman 7/10

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:57 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I don't know you guys might be underestimating wolvie...cant decide yet...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:17 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^ Same here.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:22 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Pizza-the-hut....loved that movie smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:26 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Pizza-the-hut....loved that movie smile

confused

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hawkman is better fighter, stronger, and has a healing factor himself. I'll say he wins.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:50 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by leonidas
confused
That's Pizza the Hut on jrod's sig.

It's from the movie Space Balls.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

his harness is nth metal, not sure about his weapons. deathstroke was able to handle carter pretty easily in identity crisis. i'm not sure if logan can cut through the nth metal but he certainly could cut carter. is his healing factor on the same order as logan's?

like i said, i've sort of recently gotten on to hawkman, and i'm still learning about him. i'd say based on what i've seen, this is a very good and even match up, unless someone who knows a lot bout carter can give me good reasons why carter whoops him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:56 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

does he have his glove?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:59 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

deathstroke was able to handle carter pretty easily in identity crisis.

DS is also a million times smarter than Logan. He fights like a chess player, always twenty steps ahead of you.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:00 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

true blair, but all he did was hack him with his sword. if he's quick enough to do that, logan may be as well.

and of course he does NOT have the glove . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:03 PM
jrodslam

his harness is nth metal, not sure about his weapons. deathstroke was able to handle carter pretty easily in identity crisis. i'm not sure if logan can cut through the nth metal but he certainly could cut carter. is his healing factor on the same order as logan's?

I knhow the claw is nth metal as well. You cant say Deathstroke handeling him in IC is validated. Deathstroke handeled all the heroes in IC lol. I dont hold that against Carter at all. I dont think his healing factor is as good as Wolvies. Hes a tough s.o.b. and has a high tolerance for pain, but thats about it.

like i said, i've sort of recently gotten on to hawkman, and i'm still learning about him. i'd say based on what i've seen, this is a very good and even match up, unless someone who knows a lot bout carter can give me good reasons why carter whoops him.

Hawkman is badass. Hes grown on me a bit over the past few months.

If he can keep from getting gutted, he wins. But if he does, he goes down imo.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:03 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

and of course he does NOT have the glove . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

damn you take all the fun outa killing the runt sad

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:06 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by jrodslam
I knhow the claw is nth metal as well. You cant say Deathstroke handeling him in IC is validated. Deathstroke handeled all the heroes in IC lol. I dont hold that against Carter at all. I dont think his healing factor is as good as Wolvies. Hes a tough s.o.b. and has a high tolerance for pain, but thats about it.

Hawkman is badass. Hes grown on me a bit over the past few months.

If he can keep from getting gutted, he wins. But if he does, he goes down imo.

You're quoting Identity Crisis? Kyle Rayner-stupidly-punching-Deathstroke-Identity Crisis? erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

but explain why it was unreasonable as regards hawkman. gl yes. flash, maybe. but the others seemed rational enough. i don't think the whole fight needs to be thrown out because of a couple shaky scenes.

and draco, you were conspicuous by your non-stance on the fight . . . shifty

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:30 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Hawkman 8/10

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:31 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

Hawkman smash.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:32 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote