KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs The Sinister Six

Wolverine vs The Sinister Six
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

Wolverine vs The Sinister Six

How dose Wolverine fair vs the Sinister Six. This is not a guanlet.
Can he get the Majority over any of them..one on one.

No prep. Who wins ?

Fight 1. Shocker .....Fight takes place in Central park.

Fight 2. Green Gobiln ....Fight starts out on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Fight 3. Scorpion ....Fight starts out in Chinatown , NYC.

Fight 4. Sandman ......Fight starts out inside of the Holland Tunnel in NYC. Right In the Middle of it.

Fight 5. Lizard .......Fight starts off on Time square.

Fight 6. Venom ....Fight starts off at the Statue of Liberty .

Can Wolverine make Spidy proud.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:55 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I really don't see How he can beat the Goblin. But if he somehow manages to get passed him

Sandman suffocates him to death.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:58 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

IMO the only one he should have a chance with is the Lizard. Cyclops can beat him so can shocker. give that guy respect he deserves it!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:03 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VENOMfan
IMO the only one he should have a chance with is the Lizard. Cyclops can beat him so can shocker. give that guy respect he deserves it!

Cyclops isn't in this match.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:06 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Not meaning Cyclops deserves respect...if thats what it seemed like.

>Shocker< never gets respect, his ultimate counter part is just sickening in that regard. he is a classic villian that just becuase he looks dumb people immediatley disregard his abilities. Im actually rather amazed that with Wolverines ridiculous fan base some one hasnt posted him being able to manhandle every member.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:02 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Not meaning Cyclops deserves respect...if thats what it seemed like.

>Shocker< never gets respect, his ultimate counter part is just sickening in that regard. he is a classic villian that just becuase he looks dumb people immediatley disregard his abilities. Im actually rather amazed that with Wolverines ridiculous fan base some one hasnt posted him being able to manhandle every member.

My bad.

The reason no one has responded saying he can beat everyone is I guess most of the hard core fanboys have left or have been banned(may Wolverine8888 rest in peace)

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:05 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Wolvie would manhandle every member by any means. No prep, he's done by 5, and if not then, Venom could definately beat him. The thing about Wolvie that you have to keep in mind is that he is possibly the most resourceful fighter in the Marvel universe. He could definately do the whole six in, but it would by no means be easy, and there would be no manhandling.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:12 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Logan is a trained weapon with over 50+ years of experience in espionage, hand to hand combat, etc. I think he wouldn't have too much trouble with the Sinister Six considering the amount of training and conditioning he's gone through. If he took them individually, he'd wrap'em up. All together? He'd take out maybe 3 to 4 of them before he went down. Venom would most certainly take him down.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:40 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

understandable, but for the sake of time I will focus on sandman how can wolverine injure a guy like this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 03:50 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

understandable, but for the sake of time I will focus on sandman how can wolverine injure a guy like this?

(please log in to view the image)

He can't Unless he has prep and brings a vacuum cleaner. Lamest weakness ever!!

If he doesn't have prep he gets crushed and slammed and then suffocated to death.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:13 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom bit a chunk out of Sandman and killed him. I think Wolvie can take him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:01 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

dont forget scorpian is a class 15 and is as fast as spiderman plus the sting factor,venom can defeat him to ,and goblin could beat him with long range attacks.........

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:25 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

shocker is a punk ive never seen him win a fight he is marvels number one punching bag.......

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:27 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

o i forgot sandman ,overkill sandman wins easily

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Marcus4600

I believe he used some kind of poison that he only had for that fight.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 07:19 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well you're wrong on two counts

1) Sandman isn't dead

2) Wolverine couldn't do a thing to him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 01:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

And here I was hoping it would be all 6 at once...DAMM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:21 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Green Goblin could beat him but if he doesn't then Sandman will.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:46 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Nope, if wolverine tried that tactic he would just get suffocated by lots of sand laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 08:46 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'd say Wolverine loses to Goblin, Sandman, and Venom. He should take the rest.
Goblin can stay out of his range with his glider and use his range attacks to get the k.o.
Sandman and Venom should be able to suffocate him.

Shocker and Scorpion are idiots. Wolverine is durible and experienced enough to take them down.
Lizard is similar to the type of villians wolverine usually faces so I'd give Wolvie the edge.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:05 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote