KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman VS Gladiator...for real!!!

Superman VS Gladiator...for real!!!
Started by: rao

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rao

Miffed Superman VS Gladiator...for real!!!

I read only a few Superman vs Gladiator forums that I found and...well they weren't that great. It's time to give this forum some "respect". Scans, links, or pics...it don't matter. Let's make this the true Superman vs Gladiator forum.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:58 AM
rao is currently offline Click here to Send rao a Private Message Find more posts by rao Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

SORRY YOU GOTTA BE A SENIOR MEMBER FOR THAT....... smokin'

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:10 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rao

Really?...boy do I feel stupid. Can a senior member do this thread then...please?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:13 AM
rao is currently offline Click here to Send rao a Private Message Find more posts by rao Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

JUST KIDDING KID ITS JUST BEEN DONE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE ,BUT BE PATIENT THE FISH WILL BITE.......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:17 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

i think gladiator would beat superman just for the fact that he id well against heros that are thought to own superman, ofr example, thor and silversurfer.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:48 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

here some scans of glads whiping thors butt, this is there first fight i think, thor did get the better of the two the next time they meeted.

http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?...ladthor10id.png
http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?...ladthor23os.png
http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?...ladthor37dr.png
http://img344.imageshack.us/my.php?...ladthor44zf.png
compements from joesha28

Last edited by Priest on Feb 15th, 2006 at 07:59 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:51 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

also he held his own against ego who gives even galatus problems.

Last edited by Priest on Feb 15th, 2006 at 08:01 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:57 AM
rao

i've seen glads destoy a planet with his bare hands...i've seen supes move a planet with his bare hands. so i think glads has earned the right to fight supes.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:24 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Glads has few and far between high end feats in 20+ years, Superman has shown more in the last couple years alone.
Issue to issue, he's just too much for an average Gladiator.
He'd need to be pissed and amped up something crazy to stand a chance against Big Blue.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:30 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Glads has few and far between high end feats in 20+ years, Superman has shown more in the last couple years alone.
Issue to issue, he's just too much for an average Gladiator.
He'd need to be pissed and amped up something crazy to stand a chance against Big Blue.

I second that. yes

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:32 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rao

true..true. Gladiator would be the underdog.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:33 PM
rao

i really think that they should do an origin story on glads. cuz i think he's a great character to do an origin story on.

can anyone tell me if he fought any other gods besides thor?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:47 PM
rao

and i have a scan of gladiator destroying a planet like i said earlier, but can anyone tell me what comic book that's from.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:55 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Anyone ever do the math on this?

Earth to Saturn is 794,000,000 miles, roughly. Took Superman 4 mins.
Sun to Earth is about 98,000,000 miles, roughly. Takes light 8 minutes and a few seconds.

He was going about 16 times the speed of light, give or take.
And then punches a moon in half with no effort.

Attachment: moonbust4do.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Feb 15th, 2006 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:57 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by rao
and i have a scan of gladiator destroying a planet like i said earlier, but can anyone tell me what comic book that's from.

here we go

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:06 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by rao
i really think that they should do an origin story on glads. cuz i think he's a great character to do an origin story on.

can anyone tell me if he fought any other gods besides thor?
You mean Action Comics 1?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:11 PM
rao

here we go

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=5560514

i appreciate the scan but i was wondering what comic book it was from. was it from FF, thor, x-men, or quasar?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:17 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

YOU SEE RAO I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD BITE, HEY GOOD PIC OF GLADIATOR CAN U IMAGINE IF HE HITS AN AVERAGE CHARACTER NOT SUPERMAN BUT SOMEONE LIKE SPIDERMAN PROBABLY KILL HIM....

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:54 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

PS JUNTAI IS NOT REALLY A BAD PERSON JUST ARGUMENTATIVE BY NATURE WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE HIM AROUND SO THAT WE COULD KICK AROUND ......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:56 PM
rao

you were correct joe nunez. and i like the action comics #1 bit. that was pretty funny. also keep in mind i'm still new to gladiator so i'm just trying to find out everything about him
smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:06 PM