KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man without webbing vs Goro,Motaro & Kintaro

Spider-Man without webbing vs Goro,Motaro & Kintaro
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Spider-Man without webbing vs Goro,Motaro & Kintaro

Each one of these guys have to at least lift 2 tons and there are good fighters but Spider-Man without webbing is still very strong,fast and agile

Goro
Height: 8' 2"
Eye Color: Red
Weight: 850 lbs.
Note: While Goro was billed at 8' 2" (249 cm) in the first Mortal Kombat in 1992, in the games, he looks nowhere near that height. However, in the GameCube release of Mortal Kombat: Deception, Goro is nearly as tall as Onaga, the Dragon King, who towers over the other warriors, so it is likely that he is at his listed height again

Motaro-Height: Probably more than 2 mts tall
Eye Color: Black
Weight: Could range between 1210-1650 lbs (550-750 kg)
Note: Because Motaro's lower body is that of a horse, it's accurate to say he weights roughly the same as a fully grown stallion, probably more due his robust upper body and tail

&

Kintaro-Kintaro is a gigantic humanoid with four arms. He was introduced as a replacement to the great Shokan prince Goro, and was everything Goro was (including being of the Shokan race), but only meaner, bigger and harder to defeat. Being the supreme commander of Outworld's armed forces, he is only second to Shao Kahn himself. He has more clearly defined feline aspects than Goro, with tiger stripes on his back, and has the ability to spit fireballs from great distances

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Goro would give him flash-bakcs to his Man-Spider days. During the initial shock, he'd hit Spidey once.

After that, it's a curbstomp...come on, this is like MK's version of the Enforcers. And all the enforcers ever did was get one lucky shot it and then get owned.

Spidy doesn't need webbing to beat jobbers down....it's just handy for wrapping them for the police later on.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am sorry but before MK1 wasn't Goro undefeated for 500years?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

And Spidey's still alive after 500 issues! stick out tongue

...nah, it's usually hard to mix comics and video games/tv etc. because usually the comics are on a much larger or more powerful scale. Goro's 2 tons pales in comparison to Spidey's 10, not to mention his other considerable powers. Goro's a baddas, no doubt, but it's different power scales.

It's like asking if an olympic weight-lifter could take on Cap. In theory, maybe, but the way Cap's written he would punk 20 such guys.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:48 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007

...nah, it's usually hard to mix comics and video games/tv etc. because usually the comics are on a much larger or more powerful scale. Goro's 2 tons pales in comparison to Spidey's 10,

*ahem*

(please log in to view the image)

15 tons.... and that's before any changes from "The Other" storyline

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

If it weren't for me then there wouldn't be threads with spider-man without his webbing, ever since I made that wolverine vs spidey (without webbing). Well at least I think I invented it, there was never a spider-man (without webbing) vs threads when I came here.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:09 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

lol thank god for you then... hey, what kind of spidey is that in your sig, Steve??
Yo, if you're going to pit MK fighters against Spidey, at least make it badass magicians, not brawny bastards. ut then again, as the hours of memory tell me, Kint could just dash up, bash Spidey, then dash back over and over (I think that was Kintaro, but it could also be someone else...)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:25 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007

...nah, it's usually hard to mix comics and video games/tv etc. because usually the comics are on a much larger or more powerful scale. Goro's 2 tons pales in comparison to Spidey's 10, not to mention his other considerable powers. Goro's a baddas, no doubt, but it's different power scales.

It's like asking if an olympic weight-lifter could take on Cap. In theory, maybe, but the way Cap's written he would punk 20 such guys.

Digi your making it sound here like he only fighting one of them instead of all of them at the same time.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:36 PM
Sixth_Winged

MK's monster's only chance is that they have ungodly durability which would resist getting hit by a 15 tonner with bullet-time reflexes and an early semi-precog system to complement that or if they riddle him with large unescapable projectiles. Other than that, Spider-man has fought worse and survived(well to be fair, most with webbings)

Last edited by Sixth_Winged on Feb 17th, 2006 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:43 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Maybe... but I figure Scorpion, Sub, Kahn, etc... the big guns could deal him a nice, neat ass kicking. These guys may have been big at one point, but now they are lasy year's news, you know? I'd like to see Dragon King vs Spidey!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:00 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Bye,Bye Spidey it was nice to have you around.... big grinbig grinbig grin Maybe Aunt May could beat them but not SPidey, come on stick to the comics big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:15 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

spidey wins.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:24 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

How about Eyedol from Killer Instinct at full difficulty? Spidey would never even get his jump key pressed before he was club-raped by that dastardly super-move spammer.

Yes, I'm bitter.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:28 PM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The Sinister Six fought Spiey at the same time too. And almost any one of them can lift more than these three combined. Spidey too much here.

I also realized that MK's a game, not comics. I guess the presence of SM blinded me momentarily. lol

Anyway, sorry but closed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:41 PM