KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Avengers

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 13 56.52%
Avengers 10 43.48%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs. Avengers
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Superman vs. Avengers

They fight in the Savage Land but know nothing about each other but that one side must win to preserve their universe.

There is no prep.

Avengers are:

1. Spider-Man
2. Luke Cage
3. Wolverine
4. Spider-Woman
5. Iron Man
6. Captain America
7. Wonder Man(what the hell)

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:56 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'd be quite interested to see what a hypersonic attack would do to somone with superhearing:

(please log in to view the image)

.......but Superman wins ............ probably

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:05 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i concur

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:06 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well Superman has handled Nuclear explosions and things of that nature. I think that they are pretty loud aslo.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:08 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You must really hate the New Avengers...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:09 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
You must really hate the New Avengers...
Actually I like the series. But this is 7 on 1 and the Avengers has IM and WM two powerhouses who can fly and are versatile.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:13 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Ironman launches a hypersonic frequency attack and dissorientates Superman's superhearing. With both of Supes' ears bleeding and Superman on his knees shreiking in agony, Wonderman attacks. Wondy flies behind him, grabs him, and holds him in a super-tight bear hug ... just long enough for Wolverine to pop his claws and cut Superman's head off or gut him!!!
(Oh, and by the way...Wolverine has Spidey's webbing in his ears, so Ironman's high-frequency attack doesn't bother him!!!!)

And if Superman ever fought the Avengers with Thor and Scarlet Witch, he really, really gets owned faster than this team did it.... Happy Dance

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Feb 17th, 2006 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:20 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

supes accelerates AWAY from the sound at mach 10, then reenters the fray and blitzes the whole lot into a million pieces. one shockwave would end most of them. im and wm would be left standing and ould get in some shots, but no way the 2 of them are enough to put down supes . . .

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:29 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Meh, if Iron Man distracts him for a while, they could contain him long enough for Logan to get a shot in. Spidey might be able to web him for a second or two, giving one of the fliers time to fly Wolverine to him. And I'd bet his claws would do some damage.

But Supes still takes at least 9/10

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Ironman launches a hypersonic frequency attack and dissorientates Superman's superhearing. With both of Supes' ears bleeding and Superman on his knees shreiking in agony, Wonderman attacks. Wondy flies behind him, grabs him, and holds him in a super-tight bear hug ... just long enough for Wolverine to pop his claws and cut Superman's head off or gut him!!!
(Oh, and by the way...Wolverine has Spidey's webbing in his ears, so Ironman's high-frequency attack doesn't bother him!!!!)

And if Superman ever fought the Avengers with Thor and Scarlet Witch, he really, really gets owned faster than this team did it.... Happy Dance

4. Spider-Woman
5. Iron Man

Ironman launches a hypersonic frequency attack and Superman stands there and smacks him down like nothing. Wonderman attacks. Wondy flies behind him, grabs him, and holds him in a super-tight bear hug and Superman breaks out of it and super spins around with instantly kills Wonderman and just as Wolverine to jump at Superman and with his claws ready he turns into a skeleton the Spider-man Captain America Jump at him faster then anyone else can see they end up jumping into nothing with there heads splattered together as Luke Cage runs in and breaks his fist on Superman he immediately dies as he get labotimized by heat vision Spider-Woman goes in and webs Superman in the face and as Superman stops her webs with both his hand he catches her in the head knocking it off and a Iron Man flies in again he stops as Superman turns invisible through vibration and then Superman immediately rolls Ironman up into a ball and leaves him a bloody mess on the ground.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:46 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Avengers live for about 5 seconds.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:52 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Iron Man is their only hope. The rest get slaughtered.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:55 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually I like the series. But this is 7 on 1 and the Avengers has IM and WM two powerhouses who can fly and are versatile.

Good point, but Superman has also been KOed by nuclear explosions.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:55 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Fanboy
4. Spider-Woman
5. Iron Man

Ironman launches a hypersonic frequency attack and Superman stands there and smacks him down like nothing. Wonderman attacks. Wondy flies behind him, grabs him, and holds him in a super-tight bear hug and Superman breaks out of it and super spins around with instantly kills Wonderman and just as Wolverine to jump at Superman and with his claws ready he turns into a skeleton the Spider-man Captain America Jump at him faster then anyone else can see they end up jumping into nothing with there heads splattered together as Luke Cage runs in and breaks his fist on Superman he immediately dies as he get labotimized by heat vision Spider-Woman goes in and webs Superman in the face and as Superman stops her webs with both his hand he catches her in the head knocking it off and a Iron Man flies in again he stops as Superman turns invisible through vibration and then Superman immediately rolls Ironman up into a ball and leaves him a bloody mess on the ground.

Slightly underestimating Iron Man's durability. The rest is pretty accurate.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:57 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Wolverine ain't stabbing Superman, and Wonderman damn sure ain't bearhugging him. The only factor in this fight would be Iron Man, whom this board often underestimates.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:00 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Superman's hear vision is hotter than a star. The only one with a chance in hell of living through that is Wonderman, the rest get roasted.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:00 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Taking away prep makes this an awfully lopsided fight, but I'll say Supes wins 8-10. Iron Man is no joke, prep or prep-less.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:02 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by TheKahn
Superman's hear vision is hotter than a star. The only one with a chance in hell of living through that is Wonderman, the rest get roasted.

I think Iron Man's armor's energy absorbing/manipulating abilities would spare him as well.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:04 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, don't underestimate Iron Man. Also, don't underestimate Spider-Man either. His new Spider-Sense is as close to precognition as it gets. If the Avengers get prep, he's toast. Iron Man could recalibrate the radiation in his blasts to resemble that of Kryptonite or a Red Sun if he's able to get a biophysical readout. Iron Man with prep owns anyone.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:06 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Good point, but Superman has also been KOed by nuclear explosions.
Yea but the sound did not knock him out the force did. IM's sonics are not concussive force so it will not knock him out.

What is the rest of the Avengers gonna do when IM uses his sonics? Wouldn't that hurt them too?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:11 AM