KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lantern Or Spiderman ?

Green Lantern Or Spiderman ?
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Green Lantern Or Spiderman ?

SO IF SOME DEVINE FORCE TOLD YOU YOU COULD HAVE EITHER SPIDERMANS POWERS OR GREENLANTERNS RING WITH AN INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL WHO WOULD YOU PICK....AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE POWERS,HELP OTHERS,CRIME,ETC.ETC.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:41 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Green lantern

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:03 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Spider powers or a ring that does anything I can imagine?

Hmmmm....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:12 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Yeah, Green Lantern for me. I'd probably explore a lot. Fly into deep space or into the depts of the ocean and stuff. I'd probably help fight crime but I wouldn't go looking for it like Superman or something.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Oh yeah GL me...................with these powers I would turn everyone into hippies and make them all grow their own food and be vegans!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:25 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

i guess gl

but spideys powerse are pertty tempting

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:26 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-powers, or a decoder ring. I'll take Spider powers, mostly because web-slinging is more appealing to me than flying around. Also, I wouldn't have to recharge my powers with a lantern.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:12 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Spider-man's power. I know GL's power is vastly greater and even more ludicrous compared in versatility, but i'm not the type that want my powers relying on a ring or any object for that matter. pete's powerset is probably one of the most well-rounded amonst superheroes without going overboard and the spider-sense comes in real handy when you don't want anyperson touching you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:24 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'd take the GL ring. Spiderman's powers would be fun, a GL ring would let you take of the world if you wanted to.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:30 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Spider-Man's powers. For the same reason I wouldn't want Thor's power cause its mostly dependant on the hammer. This is even worse since you won't have anything if the ring' gone or runs out of juice. Imagine running out of juice in space or somewhere like that. Plus I really love Spider-Man's powers, agility and spider-sense is just too awesome

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:52 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Depends. You'd be universally loved if you were Spidey. But you'd have lots more power as a GL. Both of these are high on my list of "Which super hero would I want to be" list.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally, I'd like to be Iron Man or Colossus. There's something about being either virtually indestructible, or flying around with jet-boots that just appeals to me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:26 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

marcus 4600 start that thread ...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:31 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
marcus 4600 start that thread ...

Ya know...this could all handily be lumped into "Which super hero would you most like to be" rather than a million "This character or that character" threads.....

Just a thought.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:00 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

good idea that way we keep the versus forum clear....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:01 PM
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
Spider-Man's powers. For the same reason I wouldn't want Thor's power cause its mostly dependant on the hammer. This is even worse since you won't have anything if the ring' gone or runs out of juice. Imagine running out of juice in space or somewhere like that. Plus I really love Spider-Man's powers, agility and spider-sense is just too awesome

The ring would never run out of charge while you were flying in space.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:14 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Green Lantern...Guardians of different sectors of the universe...travel anywhere their rings take them...etc..etc...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

GL. I'd be the first man in Mars, etc.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:37 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Spider powers.... hmmmm.... you could pick any sport you wanted to compete in (or more than one) and become a world famous millionaire with ludicrous promotion contracts

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:58 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote